Windows 10: PC forgets my password

Discus and support PC forgets my password in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I am running Windows 10 Pro although the PC is not on a domain, most of the time the PC runs 24\7. The problem is when I have to reboot the PC, it does... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by xendistar, Feb 13, 2018.

1. xendistar Win User

PC forgets my password

I am running Windows 10 Pro although the PC is not on a domain, most of the time the PC runs 24\7. The problem is when I have to reboot the PC, it does not like accepting my password to log back in. If I reboot the PC and wait for it to finish loading and then log back in it can take as many as 6 attempts to login before my password is accepted. If I reboot my PC over night and leave it until the morning to login, it will simply refuse to accept any password and I will have to reboot the PC again. My Password is short and simple and I have had it for years, I am the only user of my PC and there is only the one account on the PC and yes it is the admin account (ok none of that is good for security I know but there you go).

Anybody suggest what the resolution to the reluctant password issue is please?

:)

xendistar, Feb 13, 2018

2. I forget my pc password

I forget my pc password

shahhussain2, Feb 13, 2018
  3. How can i reset my windows 10 password?

* Original Title: Password

Hi

How can i reset my windows 10 password. I forget the password and i can't login to my pc.

mohammedsaloutah, Feb 13, 2018
  4. Samuria Win User

PC forgets my password

Samuria, Feb 13, 2018
Thema:

PC forgets my password

1. PC forgets my password - Similar Threads - forgets password

2. I don't see my administration on the login screen after clicking the "forget your password"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't see my administration on the login screen after clicking the "forget your password"...: So I tried to log in to access my computer which is a Dell laptop, with Windows 10, and I didn't have access to the internet at the time, so it kept telling me my account was offline and I couldn't get past the log in screen.But instead of changing to my local account which...
  3. I don't see my administration on the login screen after clicking the "forget your password"...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't see my administration on the login screen after clicking the "forget your password"...: So I tried to log in to access my computer which is a Dell laptop, with Windows 10, and I didn't have access to the internet at the time, so it kept telling me my account was offline and I couldn't get past the log in screen.But instead of changing to my local account which...
  4. I don't see my administration on the login screen after clicking the "forget your password"...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. How do you revise or delete the Hint on the sign-in page if you forget your password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you revise or delete the Hint on the sign-in page if you forget your password: How do you change or delete the Password Hint on the sign-in screen? The Hint is no longer helpful because my password has been changed and I there are no instructions on how to revise or delete the Hint....
  6. How do you revise or delete the Hint on the sign-in page if you forget your password

How do you revise or delete the Hint on the sign-in page if you forget your password: How do you change or delete the Password Hint on the sign-in screen? The Hint is no longer helpful because my password has been changed and I there are no instructions on how to revise or delete the Hint....
  7. Forget password for log in window 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forget password for log in window 11: I forget password for log in window 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forget-password-for-log-in-window-11/7783a5eb-8e49-40da-85fd-9d6e3dc03265
  8. Forget password for log in window 11

Forget password for log in window 11: I forget password for log in window 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forget-password-for-log-in-window-11/7783a5eb-8e49-40da-85fd-9d6e3dc03265
  9. My window is showing me my password is incorrect then I try to forget password but the...

My window is showing me my password is incorrect then I try to forget password but the...: My window is showing me my password is incorrect while am putting correct password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-window-is-showing-me-my-password-is-incorrect/93a64de3-84d2-4826-8537-6ce7e771192b
  10. My window is showing me my password is incorrect then I try to forget password but the...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My window is showing me my password is incorrect then I try to forget password but the...: My window is showing me my password is incorrect while am putting correct password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-window-is-showing-me-my-password-is-incorrect/93a64de3-84d2-4826-8537-6ce7e771192b