Windows 10: PC freezes and crashes during watching videos / gaming.

Discus and support PC freezes and crashes during watching videos / gaming. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Here is a screenshot of the problem: Attachment 105303 Besides that, I've noticed freezing at certain points while watching videos on youtube or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Vaizard, Oct 9, 2016.

1. Vaizard Win User

PC freezes and crashes during watching videos / gaming.

Here is a screenshot of the problem: Attachment 105303
    Besides that, I've noticed freezing at certain points while watching videos on youtube or playing. But while playing that happened only 2 times and for a little while, but the 2nd time the pc went into windows login light blue screen and said that some error is forcing it to restart.

What's going on exactly? I'd appreciate any sort of help from an expert.

:)

Vaizard, Oct 9, 2016

2. I've updated to Windows 10 recently and I keep getting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD's. I can't find any hardware that's in conflict

I noticed that the freezing is happening watching videos online or playing games and I turned off hardware acceleration in Flash and it seems to have stopped the crashing during watching YouTube videos. So win?

thedynamicentry, Oct 9, 2016
  3. Windows 10 freezes

I purchased a PC a few days ago. When watching videos or playing games, the computer freezes. I have to perform a hard shut down on the computer. You can watch videos or play games for about 20 minutes before it will freeze.

JoshuaHuber, Oct 9, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

It appears your installation is counterfeit, as such I cannot provide support until it has been cleared up.

Troubleshooting a counterfeit installation is useless as it is not known what has been modified to your system.
    A counterfeit installation contains heavily modified code which causes the system to behave in unexpected ways.
    For this reason, analyzing counterfeit systems is unreliable and analysts won't try it.
    I recommend to install a genuine copy of Windows.
    If, after you have installed a genuine copy of Windows, you still get BSOD's we'll be happy to assist you.

Forum Rules

Thema:

1. PC freezes and crashes during watching videos / gaming. - Similar Threads - freezes crashes during

2. My pc keeps freezing and crashing during games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc keeps freezing and crashing during games.: Hi, my pc has been crashing and bugging out for the past weeks. Can anybody help me please? Ive tried looking online and i don't know what to do. My latest memory dump below:Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.1778 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All...
  3. PC Freezing/Stuttering When Watching Videos or Playing Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Freezing/Stuttering When Watching Videos or Playing Games: Ok so to start off and describe what is going on, as of recently my laptop has seemed to be acting weird and It's getting extremely irritating. An issue has appeared out of nowhere that has been causing my screen to freeze for a split second when doing certain things on my...
  4. PC Freezing/Stuttering When Watching Videos or Playing Games

PC Freezing/Stuttering When Watching Videos or Playing Games: Ok so to start off and describe what is going on, as of recently my laptop has seemed to be acting weird and It's getting extremely irritating. An issue has appeared out of nowhere that has been causing my screen to freeze for a split second when doing certain things on my...
  5. PC Freezing/Stuttering When Watching Videos or Playing Games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. PC freezes while watching videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes while watching videos: Hi. I have been having this issue for a few weeks. Whenever I watch a video, my pc will randomly freeze up after sometime sometimes immediately but usually every 10-20 minutes. It happens with any video platform I tried: youtube & netflix in both Chrome and Edge, and also VLC...
  7. PC freezes while watching videos

PC freezes while watching videos: Hi. I have been having this issue for a few weeks. Whenever I watch a video, my pc will randomly freeze up after sometime sometimes immediately but usually every 10-20 minutes. It happens with any video platform I tried: youtube & netflix in both Chrome and Edge, and also VLC...
  8. PC freezes while watching videos

9. PC keeps freezing and crashing during games

PC keeps freezing and crashing during games: Hi,I have recently had exhausting problems with my computer freezing during gameplay - even games that are not resource intensive at all.I posted my full specs at the bottom.I have already attempted the following:Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool - no errors found, also ran...
  10. PC Crashes when watching video

PC Crashes when watching video: Hello, PC freezes when watching video, eg YouTube. I need to power off and restart to get it going again. I recently removed a AMD GPU and now have a Nvidia, I have updated the drivers to the latest and removed all AMD drivers but still getting the issue. Please can...