Windows 10: PC freezes randomly after few mins and sometimes with beeping sound

Discus and support PC freezes randomly after few mins and sometimes with beeping sound in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, my name is Martin and I come from Croatia. SPECS: GPU: RX 460 4GB CPU: AMD FX 6350 MOBO: AsRock 970 Pro3 RAM: Vengance Ram 16GB (1 stick holds... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by crane, May 31, 2018.

1. crane Win User

PC freezes randomly after few mins and sometimes with beeping sound

Hello, my name is Martin and I come from Croatia.

SPECS:
    GPU: RX 460 4GB
    CPU: AMD FX 6350
    MOBO: AsRock 970 Pro3
    RAM: Vengance Ram 16GB (1 stick holds 8gb of DDR3 Ram)
    CPU Cooler: CoolerMaster Evo 212
    Power Supply: Akyga 600W
    I do have 3 PC Case fans, temps are really good, no issue with that. Also own a huge PC Case which has lots of ventilations.
    (I've built this PC)

Now I've been having this issue for quite a while now.

What happens?
    - Well what happens is, I had this issue where for no reason, or no errors shown, my PC would freeze randomly, while doing nothing important on Windows (Windows 10), I have latest AMD Drivers running.
    I'm currently typing this from Safe Mode with networking, where windows doesn't freeze. Would maybe older AMD Drivers help the issue?

What I've tried?
    - I tried replacing RAM Sockets
    - I checked if everything is plugged correctly in my PC (It is)
    - I've tried reinstalling OS
    - I've tried deleting Windows updates (Which might've worked for some time, but happened again, even when my Updates are stopped, they won't download until I tell them to download).
    - I've tryed uninstalling drivers with DDU, and then reinstalling drivers, did not help.
    - I've tryed reinstalling sound drivers, did not help.

I had this problem ages ago, then I had to reinstall windows like few days ago as I had problems, and then the problem occured again. It is unpossible to do anything on my PC. (I Mostly use my PC for gaming)
    I'm asking here now, anyone had any similar issue, if you did have, do you know how to resolve it, as I am really desperate and I am looking for help, I've tried multiple things, did not work.

:)

crane, May 31, 2018
Thema:

PC freezes randomly after few mins and sometimes with beeping sound

1. PC freezes randomly after few mins and sometimes with beeping sound - Similar Threads - freezes randomly few

2. PC makes a beeping sound on startup Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC makes a beeping sound on startup Windows 10.: Hello, I have a Windows 10 laptop(which was originally Windows 7 but I upgraded it to Windows 10) and for sometime now it makes a beeping sound on startup and it stops only after I press the “ESC” Key and then the Windows starts to load. It would be great if anyone would be...
  3. PC freezes after few minutes when logging in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC freezes after few minutes when logging in: This issue persists in everything and every method I try I can still move my mouse but I cant interact with anything Sometimes a windows is not responding error would pop up, I cant interact with that I have tried pretty much almost everything I tried booting in safe...
  4. PC freezes randomly, sometimes ingame with beeping sound

PC freezes randomly, sometimes ingame with beeping sound: Hello, my name is Martin and I come from Croatia. SPECS: GPU: RX 460 4GB CPU: AMD FX 6350 MOBO: AsRock 970 Pro3 RAM: Vengance Ram 16GB (1 stick holds 8gb of DDR3 Ram) CPU Cooler: CoolerMaster Evo 212 Power Supply: Akyga 600W OS: WIndows 10 64bit I do have 3 PC Case...
  5. PC Randomly Freezing

PC Randomly Freezing: Hello, here. I've posted on this forum before (a year ago or so?), when I seemed to be having a freeze/BSOD issue which at the time "we" fixed with updating the vBIOS of my GPU. My PC worked for about a year since that fix and I thought it was happily fixed, until my...
  6. "newly" built PC freezes, bluescreens.......sometimes

"newly" built PC freezes, bluescreens.......sometimes: Hey, I recently refurbished my PC a bit, to accomodate a new graphics card, and speed it up. The only parts remainig from the old pc which ran for 6 years very stable is the RAM, and a mass storage 2TB Hitachi HDD, the case, DVD player and the PSU. The OS (Windows 10...
  7. My All-In-One PC freezes sometimes

in Windows 10 Support
    My All-In-One PC freezes sometimes: Hi, I have an All-In-One PC, a HP IQ810, with an Intel T8100, 4GB RAM, 640GB HDD, GeForce 9600M GS... The PC has been used by kids and it was all messed up, slowly and hanging up, so I formatted it (it had Vista), and installed Windows 8.1 Pro. Everything is working...
  8. Windows 10 freezes after 30 mins

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 freezes after 30 mins: About 3 weeks ago I did a clean install of Windows 10 Home with the media installation. Everything was going well until after 2 days and about half an hour after starting up windows, windows just freezes and can't do anything on the task bar. Even hard resetting...
  9. Win 10 Randomly Freezes after a few minutes Why?

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Randomly Freezes after a few minutes Why?: Hi Guys Win 10 Randomly Freezes after a few minutes; it may run for a week with no issue. But then it will happen over a few days then back to normal. I have had it for several months and i have tried to rule out some hardware items. I have replaced it with new memory but it...
  10. Random Beep

in Windows 10 Support
    Random Beep: I originally upgraded 7 to 10 and ran that for about 3 weeks, some odd issues came up and decided to wipe out everything and reinstall 10 from the ISO. Well off topic for this question the wipe drive option on installing 10 did not delete anything from my hard drive for some...