PC freezes randomly after few mins and sometimes with beeping sound

Discus and support PC freezes randomly after few mins and sometimes with beeping sound in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, my name is Martin and I come from Croatia. SPECS: GPU: RX 460 4GB CPU: AMD FX 6350 MOBO: AsRock 970 Pro3 RAM: Vengance Ram 16GB (1 stick holds... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by crane, May 31, 2018.

1. crane Win User

Hello, my name is Martin and I come from Croatia.

SPECS:
    GPU: RX 460 4GB
    CPU: AMD FX 6350
    MOBO: AsRock 970 Pro3
    RAM: Vengance Ram 16GB (1 stick holds 8gb of DDR3 Ram)
    CPU Cooler: CoolerMaster Evo 212
    Power Supply: Akyga 600W
    I do have 3 PC Case fans, temps are really good, no issue with that. Also own a huge PC Case which has lots of ventilations.
    (I've built this PC)

Now I've been having this issue for quite a while now.

What happens?
    - Well what happens is, I had this issue where for no reason, or no errors shown, my PC would freeze randomly, while doing nothing important on Windows (Windows 10), I have latest AMD Drivers running.
    I'm currently typing this from Safe Mode with networking, where windows doesn't freeze. Would maybe older AMD Drivers help the issue?

What I've tried?
    - I tried replacing RAM Sockets
    - I checked if everything is plugged correctly in my PC (It is)
    - I've tried reinstalling OS
    - I've tried deleting Windows updates (Which might've worked for some time, but happened again, even when my Updates are stopped, they won't download until I tell them to download).
    - I've tryed uninstalling drivers with DDU, and then reinstalling drivers, did not help.
    - I've tryed reinstalling sound drivers, did not help.

I had this problem ages ago, then I had to reinstall windows like few days ago as I had problems, and then the problem occured again. It is unpossible to do anything on my PC. (I Mostly use my PC for gaming)
    I'm asking here now, anyone had any similar issue, if you did have, do you know how to resolve it, as I am really desperate and I am looking for help, I've tried multiple things, did not work.

:)

crane, May 31, 2018
Thema:

1. PC freezes randomly after few mins and sometimes with beeping sound - Similar Threads - freezes randomly few

2. Wifi, bluetooth and other software failing after W10 updating

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi, bluetooth and other software failing after W10 updating: Since last June, wireless devices are turned off, several days the speakers also, and DVD works bad. I've attempted many solutions but there is no success: DISM (no fails detected), updating Win drivers, updating Dell drivers -all of them are ok- but problem persists....
  3. Recovert key after replacing motherboard on laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovert key after replacing motherboard on laptop: After i got my laptop back after repairs (replacing the motherboard), i am met by a blue screen telling me to enter the recovery key for this drive. It says underneath that i have to go to account.microsoft.com/devices/recovery key to retrieve this key, however i don’t have...
  4. Print Spooler not clearing after printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print Spooler not clearing after printing: My print spooler is not clearing after printing so the next time I try to print something else, it's just printing out the same thing again. Any ideas?...
  5. Your PC/Device needs to be repaired - Error code: 0xc0000098

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your PC/Device needs to be repaired - Error code: 0xc0000098: The laptop of my girlfriend froze when we tried to move a big chunk of pictures from a phone to the laptop. After a restart it didnt load up windows 10 anymore. The laptop only shows the "Boot Menu" and gives the option to pick between two PCI LANs. We tried repairing the...
  6. Attaching Printer to PC

Attaching Printer to PC: I am unable to attach my printer to my PC. It was working perfectly fine last week, but its now coming up with the message "driver unavailable". The printer is a MB5000 series and my PC is an HP. Can anyone help please as I desperately need to print something....
  7. Audio appears to work, but I hear no sound

Audio appears to work, but I hear no sound: Audio appears to work, but I hear no sound. The volume mixer shows when there is sound, but no sound comes out of speakers. When I look at sound, I can test the speakers and they work. But when I changes the Intel Display Audio to the speakers, there is nothing. I can...
  8. Windows 10 v1803 freezes while copying files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 v1803 freezes while copying files: I am currently running Windows 10 v1803 Os Build 17134.228, although this problem has been occurring prior to this build of v1803. I am trying to restore my files after reinstalling Windows 10 from scratch. When I copy/restore my files either by using Windows Explorer...
  9. HDMI sound issues

HDMI sound issues: HP pavillion, i3 chip running windows 10 up to date as of today and on checking showing no available updaates. NO sound running from HDMI cable to TV. Realtec drivers up to date and checked. SOund settings showing only realtec high definition speakers, no option for digital...
  10. Region and Language showing blank screen after update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Region and Language showing blank screen after update: Sir, My laptop windows 10 got new update yesterday and after update my previous keyboard ( English-US) settings got deleted and replaced with English-UK. But when I am trying to open Region and Language settings from settings menu, it is showing blank screen with no...