Windows 10: Pc freezes when uptime hits 24 hours exactly everytime.

Discus and support Pc freezes when uptime hits 24 hours exactly everytime. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; PC freezes when uptime hits 24 hours exactly everytime. tried heaps of other things, then reinstalled windows 10 (latest updates for everything) and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Stoogie, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Stoogie Win User

Pc freezes when uptime hits 24 hours exactly everytime.

PC freezes when uptime hits 24 hours exactly everytime.

tried heaps of other things, then reinstalled windows 10 (latest updates for everything) and it still happens, has to be a motherboard issue, bios is 1603.

Asus Maximus VI Hero

never did it before anniversary update 1607

full pc specs(copied from steam):
    CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX Tempered Glass Anthracite Gray + CableMod AXi Kit Light Green + 5x CableMod SATA3 Cable Light Green(4x30cm 1x60cm).
    FANS: Thermaltake Riing Green 140mm Rear, 2x Stock Phanteks 140mm Front.
    LEDS: 1x CableMod WideBeam Magnetic LED Strip UV 60cm + 1x CableMod WideBeam Magnetic LED Strip GREEN 60cm.
    GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB @ 2100mhz core 9216mhz mem.
    CPU: Intel Core i7 4770K @ 4.4ghz, 1.24v, 4 Physical Cores 8 Logical Cores, HT on.
    CPU WATERCOOLING: Corsair Hydro H100i + 2x Thermaltake Riing Green 120mm Fans.
    PSU: Corsair AX1200i.
    UPS: CyberPower PFC Sinewave 1300 VA / 780 Watts UPS.
    MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Hero.
    MEM: 16gb(2x8gb) G.Skill Trident DDR3 @ 2400mhz 10-12-12-31-2N Timings, 1.65v.
    SOUND: SupremeFX Realtek ALC1150 Onboard.
    HARD DRIVES: Total 6.74tb, Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD(Main), Corsair Neutron XT 240GB SSD(Games), 1x Western Digital WD20EARS 2tb 5400RPM(Trash), Toshiba MD04ACA400 4TB 7200RPM(Data), Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD(Random).
    EXTERNAL: Western Digital Elements 4tb(Data Backup).
    MONITORS: ASUS PG279Q ROG Swift 27in 165Hz G-Sync IPS Gaming Monitor 2560x1440 + LG 25UM57 25inch UltraWide IPS LED Monitor 2560x1080.
    SPEAKERS: Swan M10 White + Logitech Z-5500, Setup as 7.2 Surround.
    HEADPHONES: Audio-Technica ATH-A500X + FiiO E10K DAC/AMP + Audio-Technica Headphone Hook Holder.
    MIC: Blue Microphones Snowball USB Microphone Brushed Aluminium +White Desk Mic Arm.
    KEYBOARD: Corsair K65 LUX RGB Ten Key Less Mechanical Keyboard Cherry Red + 40A-R orings from WASD.
    MOUSE: Razer DeathAdder Chroma @ 400dpi.
    MOUSEPAD: Razer Goliathus Large Speed.
    GRAPHICS TABLET: Wacom Intuos 5 Pro Medium.
    CHAIR: AK-Racing Prime Series Black/Green.
    DESK: Contour Loop Leg Desk White and Chrome from Officeworks + Side table of same height.

No logs of any kind, no dumps, nothing, frozen image repeated sound, sometimes goes BSOD Fatal Store Exception.

anyone have any ideas? the only solution i can find is to buy a new pc.

tried for months to fix and cant...

:)

Stoogie, Nov 5, 2016
  2. Ratandeep Win User

W10 v1511 restarts automatically exactly 24 hours after it was shutdown?

Hello,

Thank you for your response.

I appreciate your time.

A Windows user may try to disable "Intel Smart Connect Technology" by referring this article:

Frequently Asked Questions for Intel® Smart Connect Technology

Frequently Asked Questions for Intel® Smart Connect Technology

Thank you

Ratandeep, Nov 5, 2016
  3. W10 v1511 restarts automatically exactly 24 hours after it was shutdown?

Hello Ken,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We understand the inconvenience you have experienced.

Did you made any changes to this PC?

Is that PC up to date with Windows Updates?

Suggest you to check in case of any created task in Task Scheduler causing this issue. Press Start,
    Task Scheduler into the search space and select the same from the list. On the left pane click
    Task Scheduler Library and see if any task has been created causing this behavior. If any, try to remove it to see if it makes any difference.

Also check and confirm if any recent Windows Update installation causing this issue.
    Navigate to Start Button/>Settings/>Update & Security/> Windows Update /> Advanced options /> View your update history,
    there you can find all installed updates.

I see you telling that the problem started recently. If an app or update that you recently installed caused problems with your PC, you can restore Windows back to an earlier point in time, called a restore point. System Restore
    doesn’t change your personal files, but it might remove recently installed apps and drivers.

Note: Windows automatically creates a restore point when you install desktop apps and new Windows updates, if the last restore point is older than 7 days. You can also create
    a restore point manually at any time.

To restore your PC to an earlier point in time

* Press Windows Key + R to open run command

* Type rstrui and hit Enter key.

* Select Recommended Restore or any other restore point crated prior to this issue and click
    Next

* Follow the instructions to restore your PC to earlier.

Keep us posted the outcome.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Nov 5, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Are you still looking for help with this? Please note that we cannot help further unless you can provide the log files as explained in the posting instructions.

philc43, Nov 16, 2016
Thema:

1. Pc freezes when uptime hits 24 hours exactly everytime. - Similar Threads - freezes uptime hits

2. PC reset taking over 24 hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC reset taking over 24 hours: I am running a PC reset and clean on a dell inspiton laptop, windows 10.. It has been running over 24 hours! Now what. Should I cancel? Screen shows dell logo and spinning circle and keboard lights occasionally fllicker. Not sure what to expect next. thank you, Carolyn...
  3. 24 hour clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    24 hour clock: The bug riddled Windows 11 cannot seem to even support a 24 hour clock. While civilians use the AM/PM the military uses 24 hour time. Windows 11 cannot so this so its time to stuff it in the stockade....
  4. 24 hour clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    24 hour clock: The bug riddled Windows 11 cannot seem to even support a 24 hour clock. While civilians use the AM/PM the military uses 24 hour time. Windows 11 cannot so this so its time to stuff it in the stockade....
  5. 24 hour clock.

in Windows 10 Customization
    24 hour clock.: I am trying to change the format for time from AM/PM to using the 24 hour clock. I have gone to settings but this is not offered as an option for setting time display. How or can I make this happen?...
  6. 24 hour clock

24 hour clock: I am using Windows 10 Pro and can't find the setting for using the 24 hour clock. I am getting only AM/PM. I work in the Fire/EMS/Rescue field and all our times are 24 hour based. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thank you...
  7. 24 hour clock

24 hour clock: How so I change my clock to 24 hour time in windows 10 ? I am a nurse and I think and function in 24 hour clock time. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/24-hour-clock/29c261f8-f080-45c4-b623-c85ff5634165
  8. Full system freeze / lock-up at 11 hour uptime mark

in Windows 10 Support
    Full system freeze / lock-up at 11 hour uptime mark: Technically not a BSOD, but not sure where else I should post it. At about 11 hours uptime (as reported by task manager, sometimes a few minutes early, sometimes a few minutes late) my system completely freezes. All activity stops, no mouse, no screen updates, and it doesn't...
  9. Full system freeze / lock-up at 11 hour uptime mark

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Full system freeze / lock-up at 11 hour uptime mark: Technically not a BSOD, but not sure where else I should post it. At about 11 hours uptime (as reported by task manager, sometimes a few minutes early, sometimes a few minutes late) my system completely freezes. All activity stops, no mouse, no screen updates, and it doesn't...
  10. BSOD/freeze after exactly 11min 15sec uptime everytime

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD/freeze after exactly 11min 15sec uptime everytime: BSOD/freeze after exactly 11min 15sec uptime every time. This has been going on for some time while I've been trialing and erroring. Computer locks up exactly 11m 15s after power on (BIOS set to boot with power on). That's 11m 10s after POST beep or about 10m 55s after...