Windows 10: pc freezes while play any video by any media player

Discus and support pc freezes while play any video by any media player in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; whenever i open vlc or km media player to play video the whole pc freezes and i needs to shutdown the pc with power button i dont know why my pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nitishgupta2, Aug 3, 2018.

1. pc freezes while play any video by any media player

whenever i open vlc or km media player to play video the whole pc freezes and i needs to shutdown the pc with power button i dont know why my pc freezes. i already updated my graphic drivers. any help is appriciated.

:)

nitishgupta2, Aug 3, 2018

2. Media Player Not playing videos

Hi,

In order to help you with the issue about the Media player not playing the videos, kindly refer to the helpful post of Arun B J by clicking the link below. The link contains simple steps on how to use the built-in troubleshooter in your Windows 10 PC.

Windows Media Player error in Windows 10.

Post here the result for us to assist you further.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Aug 3, 2018
  3. nokuzer Win User
    No songs or videos in Media player

I have over 1200 songs and about 40 videos, some in phone memory and some in Sd card in my N900. The only way I can play them is to go to the file mgr and bring'em 1 by 1. Same with my videos. Any suggestions is appreciated in advance for getting my media
    into the media player so that it s easier to play them and be able to create play list.

nokuzer, Aug 3, 2018
  4. pc freezes while play any video by any media player

Unable to play videos in Windows media player or any media player after windows 10 upgrade

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Please answer the following questions so that we can help you.

• What is the format of the video that you are trying to play?

• Were you able to play the Videos in Media Player before upgrading?

• Do you receive any error when trying to play the videos in Media Player?

• Do you receive any error when trying to watch the videos in Edge?
    For video issue in Edge, I suggest you to check if Adobe flash player is enabled. Refer to the article below:

Adobe Flash Player issues with Windows 10 (Microsoft Edge)

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

pc freezes while play any video by any media player

1. pc freezes while play any video by any media player - Similar Threads - freezes while play

2. Computer freezes when playing any video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes when playing any video: Hi,Whenever I watch any video, either on YouTube via a browser or using built in Media Player, after 5-20 minutes of watching a video my computer becomes unresponsive. Only way to solve the issue each time is to force reboot the computer.I am using the following specs...
  3. Video Play on browser Any video and livestream platforms and media player are all...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Play on browser Any video and livestream platforms and media player are all...: I made no changes in any settings before as everything works just fine before, but after I switch on my computer the on 10th October, all the video playing both online and offline are experiencing some issues.For videos on Youtube/ Facebook or basically any other video...
  4. Video Play on browser Any video and livestream platforms and media player are all...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Play on browser Any video and livestream platforms and media player are all...: I made no changes in any settings before as everything works just fine before, but after I switch on my computer the on 10th October, all the video playing both online and offline are experiencing some issues.For videos on Youtube/ Facebook or basically any other video...
  5. PC is Crashing/freezing while playing any video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is Crashing/freezing while playing any video: My PC has been crashing/freezing lately and only while watching videos. Online/streaming videos and saved videos both have the same effect. My PC requires a hard reset everytime and it's killing me slowly.Games are running fine though, no problem at all. I'm running windows...
  6. PC is Crashing/freezing while playing any video

PC is Crashing/freezing while playing any video: My PC has been crashing/freezing lately and only while watching videos. Online/streaming videos and saved videos both have the same effect. My PC requires a hard reset everytime and it's killing me slowly.Games are running fine though, no problem at all. I'm running windows...
  7. PC is Crashing/freezing while playing any video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Media Player wont play ANY video files

Media Player wont play ANY video files: Plays music files but not video file No error message, no warning windows, nothing. Player just goes away and thats it. Fresh install of Windows 10 x64. Downloaded and installed directx files as usual. Event viewer shows - System - Provider [ Name] Application...
  9. not playing of videos in any player installed in the laptop.

not playing of videos in any player installed in the laptop.: Hello friends, I have a Lenovo idea pad 310 laptop, this time I am facing problem of not playing any video in the lappy. when I m clicking on any movie/ song , it is not playing. kidnly give me suggestions for this problem. also some time...
  10. VLC Media Player or any media player won't play DVD

VLC Media Player or any media player won't play DVD: So I am going to tell you about this, when I was trying to open a DVD on a third-party media player, it doesn't play. I tried VLC, but it doesn't play without an error, while I tried it on 5KPlayer, but it has the same issue as VLC, then, I tried it on MPC-HC, but it said...