Windows 10: PC freezing after opening Calendar app or Mail app

Discus and support PC freezing after opening Calendar app or Mail app in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Having this problem since today. I don't know why it's happening but I think it's related with "Microsoft Outlook Comunications" using a lot of RAM.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by PauloA, Oct 15, 2015.

1. PauloA Win User

PC freezing after opening Calendar app or Mail app

Having this problem since today.
    I don't know why it's happening but I think it's related with "Microsoft Outlook Comunications" using a lot of RAM.

PC freezing after opening Calendar app or Mail app [​IMG]

Sorry for the photo. I couldn't take a printscreen because my system froze after that.

Secondary question: My Calendar app shows Outlook's birthdays even without checking the checkbox, any suggestions?

I have Outlook but I'm using the Mail since it shows at the Start button. Should I uninstall Mail and use Outlook instead?

Any help is appreciated.

:)

PauloA, Oct 15, 2015

2. Calendar in Windows 10 wont function after last update

After last update, when I open up calendar, do a fly over of an event, click on edit, the whole app freezes. Can this update issue, and also the one it caused to Mail app be resolved?

StudiOffBlnc, Oct 15, 2015
  3. AllanNoel Win User
    Mail and Calander app in Windows 10

Got this response:

Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.

Mail and calendar still do not work. Calendar freezes on opening blue screen and mail opens to app but nothing responds.

AllanNoel, Oct 15, 2015
  4. PC freezing after opening Calendar app or Mail app

PC freezing after opening Calendar app or Mail app [​IMG]

Look at my mail app compared to your outlook
    I have outlook
    gmail
    yahoo all running through it

So what have you running that is making your outlook run so high.
    Have you scanned for malware

hTconeM9user, Oct 15, 2015
Thema:

PC freezing after opening Calendar app or Mail app

1. PC freezing after opening Calendar app or Mail app - Similar Threads - freezing opening Calendar

2. mail and calendar app wont open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    mail and calendar app wont open: Mail icon disappeared from task bar and app wont open in Microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-and-calendar-app-wont-open/633a7b21-13c2-426b-b952-3f3f148ad715
  3. mail and calendar app wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mail and calendar app wont open: Mail icon disappeared from task bar and app wont open in Microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-and-calendar-app-wont-open/633a7b21-13c2-426b-b952-3f3f148ad715
  4. mail and calendar app wont open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. mail and calendar app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    mail and calendar app: I cannot download mail and calendar app from MS Store. I get message there is something wrong, try again, code 0x80070426. Have tried several times over last couple of days with same message....
  6. Calendar and Mail app

Calendar and Mail app: Mail app stopped working. Hotmail email was fine but linked gmail refused to sync. Could not access "manage accounts" - nothing happened when clicking on account names for either hotmail or gmail. Tried resetting the app as suggested in help but now cant even open the...
  7. Mail & Calendar App

in Browsers and Email
    Mail & Calendar App: By default, M&C app will install an outlook account according to your sign in. I sign into W10 with a non MS account "---@gmail.com" so my default account is listed like this, I can't seem to straighten it out/ delete/change it. Suggestions appreciated. [img] 42744
  8. Mail and Calendar Apps won't open

in Browsers and Email
    Mail and Calendar Apps won't open: My Mail and Calendar Apps worked well for about a week, but today neither will open. How can I get them to open? 14284
  9. Mail and Calendar Apps won't open

Mail and Calendar Apps won't open: I just installed the Windows 10 Preview on my Surface Pro 3 and immediately updated it to the 10130 build. Anytime that I try to open up the Mail and Calendar apps, both will pop up for 1 second and then immediately crash. I've searched fixes but nothing has helped so far....
  10. Mail & Calendar app crashes on opening

Mail & Calendar app crashes on opening: Hi all. After last update, my win10 will not open my mail & calendar app. Whenever I open the app, it starts up, loads the mail, and then shuts down again. I am getting this from my event viewer: Faulting application name: HxMail.exe, version: 16.0.6106.4200, time...