Windows 10: PC Freezing - Faulty PSU or MOBO

Discus and support PC Freezing - Faulty PSU or MOBO in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello guys, my pc 4 years old and self build ( i didnt change any part after build it). When i try to play games my pc freezing with buzzing sound and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Acnorogia, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Acnorogia Win User

PC Freezing - Faulty PSU or MOBO

Hello guys, my pc 4 years old and self build ( i didnt change any part after build it).
    When i try to play games my pc freezing with buzzing sound and forces me to close it. If i close my pc and try to open it again sometimes i can do it by 1-2 try but sometimes it took 50-100 restart click in order to open pc. ( btw without crash i can open and close whenever i want) What i mean by that; Everytime i try to open pc only case working. No signal on monitor and keyboard/mouse lights off ( which releated with my mobo. ) So i couldnt decide if its mobo issue or faulty psu. Because it happens only in games and i can play max 5-10 min. ( my fps is great ) Basically my pc haning after i play 5-10 min game. What i done so far;

-Fresh install windows.
    -Update every single driver.
    -Install and run furmark = 5 min cpu stress test no error - 5 min gpu stress test: got crash again.
    -I check rams with memtest86+ looks good - no bad sectors on HDD.
    -Heats when i got crash; cpu max 50° and gpu max 67°. So no overheat problem.

:)

Acnorogia, Jun 4, 2018

2. PC Freezes, buzzes, and then hard restarts.

So when I'm playing a game of Fortnite or Rocket League, and then all the sudden my PC freezes. While it is frozen it buzzes very loudly. (My physical PC does not buzz) After about 10 seconds, my computer hard restarts. No "Restarting" with a loading circle,
    it just restarts as if I just turned it on. I want to know what I need to fix, repair, or replace.

My current specs:

GTX Geforce 650 TI GPU

MSI 760GMA P34 FX AM3+ MOBO

AMD 6300 FX CPU

Lepa N500 PSU

128 GB SDD

700 GB HDD

8 GB of DDR3

P.S

I am running a 64 bit Windows 10 Pro

David Voronv, Jun 9, 2018
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Jun 9, 2018
Thema:

PC Freezing - Faulty PSU or MOBO

1. PC Freezing - Faulty PSU or MOBO - Similar Threads - Freezing Faulty PSU

2. Drivers or Faulty GPU? Maybe dying PSU?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drivers or Faulty GPU? Maybe dying PSU?: Recently I had some weird problems with my computer, I started it up one day to see text disappear and come back. Not a big amount of letters but for example: RT_ 207_ SUP_R when it suppose to say RTX 2070 SUPER.If I drag my mouse over it, some letters come back but others...
  3. Drivers or Faulty GPU? Maybe dying PSU?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drivers or Faulty GPU? Maybe dying PSU?: Recently I had some weird problems with my computer, I started it up one day to see text disappear and come back. Not a big amount of letters but for example: RT_ 207_ SUP_R when it suppose to say RTX 2070 SUPER.If I drag my mouse over it, some letters come back but others...
  4. Drivers or Faulty GPU? Maybe dying PSU?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Kernel Power 41 63 BugcheckCode 3221226010 - PSU or MoBo?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel Power 41 63 BugcheckCode 3221226010 - PSU or MoBo?: Hello Everybody! SOS! Help!Can't bear this alone anymore and running out of options. This is most likely beaten up issue, but seems that I've tried quite a few things to try to resolve it, but only 1 works for me and it's not great!Lets start with full PC spec:OS Name:...
  6. Kernel Power 41 63 BugcheckCode 3221226010 - PSU or MoBo?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernel Power 41 63 BugcheckCode 3221226010 - PSU or MoBo?: Hello Everybody! SOS! Help!Can't bear this alone anymore and running out of options. This is most likely beaten up issue, but seems that I've tried quite a few things to try to resolve it, but only 1 works for me and it's not great!Lets start with full PC spec:OS Name:...
  7. Computer Freezing and restarting. New Psu.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Freezing and restarting. New Psu.: Hello. I'm in need of some help. I got this pc December 31, and I've already had to replace my 650 watt PSU just the other day. It made a loud popping sound and pretty much died. I now have a 750 or 800 Watt Jupiter installed now... Even with a new PSU my pc is continuing to...
  8. OEM and Faulty Mobo on PC build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OEM and Faulty Mobo on PC build: I built a new computer and installed windows 10 with an oem and have to replace the mobo because it was faulty (audio ports do not function) upon installation, will I have to buy a new copy of windows if I get a replacement mobo for one that was faulty on day 1?...
  9. PC Freezing when gaming - Faulty PSU or MOBO

PC Freezing when gaming - Faulty PSU or MOBO: Hello guys, my pc 4 years old and self build ( i didnt change any part after build it). When i try to play games my pc freezing with buzzing sound and forces me to close it. If i close my pc and try to open it again sometimes i can do it by 1-2 try but sometimes it took...
  10. defective gpu or faulty psu?

defective gpu or faulty psu?: I built a gaming pc last month and everything works except for playing games, everytime I try to play a game I get a red screen of death within the first 10-15 minutes. I have gotton support from the developers of the games and I have troubleshooted just about everything...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can a faulty psu cause random screen freeze