Windows 10: PC frequest forced shut downs

Discus and support PC frequest forced shut downs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; "Your PC ran into a problem" error message and shuts down my computer. Happens about once and hour. Please help 55262 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by lyoung1979, Jul 3, 2016.

1. PC frequest forced shut downs

"Your PC ran into a problem" error message and shuts down my computer. Happens about once and hour.

Please help

:)

lyoung1979, Jul 3, 2016

2. My windows does not turn of!!!!!!!

Hi Amirmohammad999,

You should be able to turn off your PC by forcing it to shut down.

Have you tried pressing the Power button until the screen turns black and the system shuts off?

Let us know if you were able to boot your PC after force shutting it down.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Jul 3, 2016
  3. PACHI_MC Win User
    my pc stuck oi preparing widnows update and dont know why, my event visor

and only get stucck on preparing windows dont shut down the pc, i force shut down and now is "noraml" but idk what happend

PACHI_MC, Jul 3, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

PC frequest forced shut downs

There is evidence that you have installed pirated copies of software on your computer. For that reason we can't help you. It is against the forum rules.

If you remove the software and resubmit your files we can then help you.

philc43, Jul 4, 2016
  5. I removed the program. Here is my new files

Attachment 88448Attachment 88448

lyoung1979, Jul 4, 2016
  6. philc43 Win User
    Unfortunately your hosts file still contains all the entries for bypassing software activation.

philc43, Jul 4, 2016
  7. axe0 New Member
    It means that some installed software are illegally activated.

axe0, Jul 4, 2016
  8. PC frequest forced shut downs

I have no illegal software. Do you know how I can locate them on my computer so I can get ride of them?

lyoung1979, Jul 4, 2016
  9. axe0 New Member
    Your hosts file shows a lot of Adobe where you also have some Adobe software present.

axe0, Jul 4, 2016
  10. philc43 Win User
    From the entries it would appear to be Adobe software, an example could be Photoshop.

philc43, Jul 4, 2016
  11. Thanks. I'll uninstall all my adobe and reinstall it again, as it was purchased. I'll resend the file to you once it has been complete

lyoung1979, Jul 4, 2016
  12. Let's try this again. I removed all the adobe programs, that I know I didn't install.Attachment 88514

lyoung1979, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

PC frequest forced shut downs

1. PC frequest forced shut downs - Similar Threads - frequest forced shut

2. New Pc Lagging After Force Shut down

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New Pc Lagging After Force Shut down: I Had brought a Lenovo Refurbished PC from Amazon All was Going Fine Till One day I accidently Force Shut It down. Then when I tried to Turn it back on it showed No OS found Very Worried I told my father He Burnt a Flash Drive with Windows 10 ISO image then I installed It on...
  3. New Pc Lagging After Force Shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Pc Lagging After Force Shut down: I Had brought a Lenovo Refurbished PC from Amazon All was Going Fine Till One day I accidently Force Shut It down. Then when I tried to Turn it back on it showed No OS found Very Worried I told my father He Burnt a Flash Drive with Windows 10 ISO image then I installed It on...
  4. New Pc Lagging After Force Shut down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PC Freezing after playing games force shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Freezing after playing games force shut down: First of all my specs:ProcessorIntelR CoreTM i5-9400F CPU @ 2.90GHzVideo CardNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660Operating SystemWindows 10RAM16 GBI dont know what to do, im playing games like for 1 hour then randomly it crashes. No sound, my monitor is stop working and the only thing i...
  6. PC Freezing after playing games force shut down

PC Freezing after playing games force shut down: First of all my specs:ProcessorIntelR CoreTM i5-9400F CPU @ 2.90GHzVideo CardNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660Operating SystemWindows 10RAM16 GBI dont know what to do, im playing games like for 1 hour then randomly it crashes. No sound, my monitor is stop working and the only thing i...
  7. PC Freezing after playing games force shut down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Update on windows, force shut down.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update on windows, force shut down.: I just recently bought my lap top hp spectre x360 16, however I don’t have my own WiFi so I was using a family members WiFi. I was in the process of the windows update but I had to stop it because I had to leave so I pushed the option to pause it till next week. Once I pushed...
  9. Update on windows, force shut down.

Update on windows, force shut down.: I just recently bought my lap top hp spectre x360 16 and I was in the process of the windows update but I had to stop it so I pushed the option to pause it till next week. Once I pushed it, it just kept loading with the loading logo while the update page showed nothing. I...
  10. After force shut down, PC won't turn back on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    After force shut down, PC won't turn back on: I have windows 10 and my computer wasn't logging in (stuck at 'welcome' screen) so I force powered off my computer by holding the power button. I tried turning it back on, but it wouldn't. The lights weren't turning on, on my PC or my mouse and keyboard. The only thing that...