Windows 10: pc game

Discus and support pc game in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a new dell 15 7000 gaming computer with Nivdia 1050 or 1080 I think I have one game and it continues to minimize the game screen after a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by joe jack76, Jul 31, 2018.

1. pc game

I have a new dell 15 7000 gaming computer with Nivdia 1050 or 1080 I think

I have one game and it continues to minimize the game screen after a couple of minutes into the game so annoying, I f it is not that it is then a Microsoft c tt runtime error, I have the game unistalled found one patch, reinstalled Navdia drivers...…..increased memory and optimized the settings and it still closes...…...any help, dumb it down thank you.

:)

joe jack76, Jul 31, 2018

2. pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 31, 2018
  3. 20mmrain Win User
    Comfortably PC gaming from the couch suggestions.

Well guys I would like to hear some good suggestions for comfortably PC gaming from the couch. I have searched this forum and others and I can't believe that in 2014 there is still not a good way of doing this.

So please whether your suggestion is an Xbox controller, flat portable table top, or you have pictures of a custom design.... Shoot over your suggestions. Because PC gaming comfortably from the couch is on my new years resolution list. I will find away to do it this year.

Thanks.

20mmrain, Jul 31, 2018
  4. pc game

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jul 31, 2018
Thema:

pc game

1. pc game - Similar Threads - game

2. Why does epic games lags my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does epic games lags my computer?: Why does epic games launcher lags my computer? When I download epic games, my pointer starts moving when I'm not touching it, and when I delete it, it doesn't move. When I download it, it for some reason does some weird stuff, such as turns off my computer in 2 minutes. Can...
  3. Can't launch Black Desert game on Steam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't launch Black Desert game on Steam: so I've been trying to figure out why the game won't launch and checked event viewer.. It only started this March.. I honestly don't know what to do at this point.. - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Application...
  4. Why does epic games lags my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does epic games lags my computer?: Why does epic games launcher lags my computer? When I download epic games, my pointer starts moving when I'm not touching it, and when I delete it, it doesn't move. When I download it, it for some reason does some weird stuff, such as turns off my computer in 2 minutes. Can...
  5. Can't launch Black Desert game on Steam

Can't launch Black Desert game on Steam: so I've been trying to figure out why the game won't launch and checked event viewer.. It only started this March.. I honestly don't know what to do at this point.. - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Application...
  6. I cannot install any games on the Xbox app with gamepass. Error "something unexpected happened"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot install any games on the Xbox app with gamepass. Error "something unexpected happened": The game Like a Dragon : Ishin was working fine for me yesterday, but the next day attempting to open the game the app told me the file path for the "gamelaunchhelper.exe" didnt exist on my C: drive in the WindowsApps folder. I then uninstalled the game and tried to reinstall...
  7. I cannot install any games on the Xbox app with gamepass. Error "something unexpected happened"

I cannot install any games on the Xbox app with gamepass. Error "something unexpected happened": The game Like a Dragon : Ishin was working fine for me yesterday, but the next day attempting to open the game the app told me the file path for the "gamelaunchhelper.exe" didnt exist on my C: drive in the WindowsApps folder. I then uninstalled the game and tried to reinstall...
  8. Gaming PC Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming PC Crashing: Hi all,I've had my PC for about a year. Recently the wired internet connection keeps dropping whilst in games. It is not affecting Wi-Fi connected devices. I can back online by resetting the PC.I've now moved to wifi only and the issue is now causing my PC to crash not just...
  9. Gaming PC Crashing

Gaming PC Crashing: Hi all,I've had my PC for about a year. Recently the wired internet connection keeps dropping whilst in games. It is not affecting Wi-Fi connected devices. I can back online by resetting the PC.I've now moved to wifi only and the issue is now causing my PC to crash not just...
  10. What's causing my PC to crash when closing games?

What's causing my PC to crash when closing games?: When I close games my PC black screens and I have to do a force shut down, then after powering it up again I gat green lines all over the screen and have to restart it again to fix the green lines. I have tried factory resetting windows and I even used DDU to do a clean...