Windows 10: PC hard-reboots after 10-20 minutes

Discus and support PC hard-reboots after 10-20 minutes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When my machine has been off for a longer period of time, usually over night it hard resets after 10-20 minutes in game. When it comes back after the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bingelibong, Sep 14, 2017.

1. PC hard-reboots after 10-20 minutes

When my machine has been off for a longer period of time, usually over night it hard resets after 10-20 minutes in game. When it comes back after the hard reboot it runs fine and no more hard resets.

:)

Bingelibong, Sep 14, 2017

2. ntoskrnl.exe causing crashes and BSOD, even in safe mode

Hi, yes get the BSOD every 15-20 minutes or so. Then PC reboots and it will happen again after 15 to 20 minutes.

SpenceNichols, Sep 14, 2017
  3. ScanIAm Win User
    Samsung ATIV S GDR2 Update - reboot crashing

Mine started doing this today. Every 10-20 minutes it reboots itself.

ScanIAm, Sep 14, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

PC hard-reboots after 10-20 minutes

Hi Bingelibong,

If you get another 0x101 crash, please upload the memory.dmp (C:\Windows\MEMORY.dmp) to onedrive, google drive or dropbox and post a share link.
    A 0x101 can't be analyzed with a minidump. A 0x101 means that 1 of the processors doesn't respond to a request, the sender / requestor needs to waits for too long and crashes the system. The problem is that the minidump doesn't contain any data of the hung processor, only of the processor that calls the crash, and as such we can't identify the why and what with a minidump.

As 3/4 of the provided dumps are 0x101 we may not be able to provide a proper analysis.

Thema:

PC hard-reboots after 10-20 minutes

1. PC hard-reboots after 10-20 minutes - Similar Threads - hard reboots minutes

2. After idle for a few minutes, PC reboots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After idle for a few minutes, PC reboots: I am running Windows 11, and if I leave my PC hp victus 15fb0xxx idle for a few minutes, it reboots. If I use it continuously, it's fine. I have installed every system update and checked my drivers to make sure they are up to date and I even ran a virus scan I use McAfee....
  3. After idle for a few minutes, PC reboots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After idle for a few minutes, PC reboots: I am running Windows 11, and if I leave my PC hp victus 15fb0xxx idle for a few minutes, it reboots. If I use it continuously, it's fine. I have installed every system update and checked my drivers to make sure they are up to date and I even ran a virus scan I use McAfee....
  4. PC crashing 20 minutes after I turn it on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC crashing 20 minutes after I turn it on: This has been happening for a while now but has gotten worse recently.After I turn on my PC it takes about 20 minutes before both my monitors freeze, the audio continues for about 10 seconds then stops. Sometimes I get a constant buzzing sound through my headphones too. I...
  5. Windows server 2016 keeps rebooting itself after 15-20 minutes

Windows server 2016 keeps rebooting itself after 15-20 minutes: Hi I am having an issue with my server 2016 which keeps rebooting itself after 15-20 minutes. I was wondering if someone can help troubleshoot. It automatically goes to the blue screen with an error code "memory management" Steps I have taken to troubleshoot but it is...
  6. PC is extremely slow and shuts down after 20 minutes

PC is extremely slow and shuts down after 20 minutes: I have recently swapped out my GT 730 graphics card for a GTX 780 ti. Retracing my steps, the procedure was as follows, I unplugged all power cables to make room for my GPU. I then air dusted everything. I put in my GPU and plugged all the cables back in (plus the 6 and 8 pin...
  7. BSOD after 20 minutes

BSOD after 20 minutes: Hello, after building a new Skylake based Windows 10 64 bit machine to house my GPU with a friend (who does such things for a living) I am experiencing weird BSOD behaviour. The machine gets a BSOD after 20 minutes (irrespective of what I am doing at the moment) and...
  8. Crashes after open for 20-40 minutes. Reboots then BSOD.

Crashes after open for 20-40 minutes. Reboots then BSOD.: I got this laptop a few years ago, used. I've pretty much always had issues with it, but nothing that keeps me from using it. Normally I have to boot it into the BIOS and then start it from there, otherwise, I get a BSOD, 0xc000000e. But today it's started crashing after I...
  9. BSOD after 10-20 minutes of gaming

BSOD after 10-20 minutes of gaming: Hello, First of all,thanks for helping me.I`ve had this issue for a year now.I`ve tried memtest/CPU and GPU stress test.Everything was fine,temperature was ok. I included the required files. Thanks for your time, Alex UPDATE:GPU it`s fine and i`ve managed to fix it...
  10. Display Goes Black After 20 Idle Minutes Must Reboot To Restore

in Windows 10 Support
    Display Goes Black After 20 Idle Minutes Must Reboot To Restore: The topic says it all. When I leave my Win 10 Lenovo E570 laptop idle for about 20 minutes the screen goes black with no cursor. The power button stays lit continuously indicating that the computer is not in Sleep Mode. My problem is that I cannot find a key to restore the...