Windows 10: PC in Boot loop after win 10 reinstall

Discus and support PC in Boot loop after win 10 reinstall in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My PC was running slow so I decided to try to reinstall windows 10 using the recovery in the control panel. After it set everything up and made sure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pomerjon, Sep 3, 2016.

1. pomerjon Win User

PC in Boot loop after win 10 reinstall

My PC was running slow so I decided to try to reinstall windows 10 using the recovery in the control panel. After it set everything up and made sure there was room on the hard drive it installed but now when it hit the screen with the win10 logo and the spinning dots it flashes "restarting" at the bottom and just does it over and over and over. Anyway past this?

Its a pc I built myself
    ASRock FM2A68M-DG3+ Micro ATX FM2+ Motherboard
    AMD Athlon X4 860K 3.7GHz Quad-Core Processor
    gtx 660 gpu
    8 gb ram

:)

pomerjon, Sep 3, 2016
  2. DonHue9 Win User

Clean Win 10 install from USB loops

Clean Win 10 install from USB loops after completing the Loading Files bar. PC reboots and loads the files again. Pulling the USB drive at reboot does not allow continued install of Win 10. Just boots UBUNTU as it would have, had no Win 10 File Loading
    occurred.

I think this is a good ISO drive since I clean installed another PC last week with it.

DonHue9, Sep 3, 2016
  3. Your PC ran into a problem and must be restarted

I am working with Win 10 Pro on an HP 32 bit laptop. Win 10 was sent to me thru windows update.
    I was having an issue that required me to run “recovery/fresh install”. I did so and after reboot, the pc is stuck in a loop that reads: “Your PC ran into a problem and must be restarted, we will restart
    for you”. “If you would like to know more you can search online for this error, Inaccessible boot drive”.

Whenever I restart the pc it goes back into this loop, it appears I may need to reinstall from a win 7 Pro software disk that I had bought from Microsoft or download Win 10 ISO onto a flash drive, just to get the pc back to a usable state. If I do
    so with the Win 7 disk or ISO, I do not have a valid key. Can I get you to either revalidate a key or give me a valid key for Win 7 pro?

Richard Brewer

L: _____@____.com

RichBrew73, Sep 3, 2016
  4. ELI
    Eli Win User

Have you tried to reboot or safe mode?

5. pomerjon Win User
    how do I boot in safe mode?

pomerjon, Sep 3, 2016
  6. ELI
    Eli Win User
    Now you can access your PC
    Any good news?

7. pomerjon Win User
    im using a custom build pc with a Asrock motherboard and f11 just open boot options.

pomerjon, Sep 3, 2016
  8. pomerjon Win User

ok i was able to select boot in safe mode I think i saw the desktop for a millisecond and it restarted again

pomerjon, Sep 3, 2016
  9. ELI
    Eli Win User
    Thats sad I think you need to boot a windows cd/usb and repair install

10. ELI
    Eli Win User
    troubleshoot--->repair install--->press cancel bottun when a dialog appears--->click next--->install driver---> choose drivers file explorer opened you can view,copy and paste your data
    you can now Clean install just delete system partition and install windows that will fix all
    Seems like your recovery image is bugged

11. pomerjon Win User
    I will try this And if that dont work I have a bootable usb with win 10 install but I don't know the product key for the pc that I'm trying to fix. I'll let you know how it goes.

pomerjon, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. PC in Boot loop after win 10 reinstall - Similar Threads - Boot loop reinstall

2. PC boot loop after reboot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC boot loop after reboot: I was trying to restart my PC and it rebooted and was doing its disk check for the boot drive. After that, the PC boot logo spun for a few seconds, froze, and then rebooted and did the same. Any help would be appreciated....
  3. PC boot loop after reboot

PC boot loop after reboot: I was trying to restart my PC and it rebooted and was doing its disk check for the boot drive. After that, the PC boot logo spun for a few seconds, froze, and then rebooted and did the same. Any help would be appreciated....
  4. Win 10 pc stuck in boot loop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 pc stuck in boot loop?: I just built my first pc today and started installing drivers. When I got to installing the motherboard drivers, my pc restarted and won’t stop turning on and off constantly. I can’t even get into the bios. Help would be greatly appreciated! submitted by /u/Butters0705...
  5. PC Boot Loop after reset

PC Boot Loop after reset: I was trying to reset my pc and it reset and was doing its disc check for the boot drive. After that, the pc boot logo spun for a few seconds, froze then restarted, and did the same thing. All night I was trying to install windows via USB and it read it and went to the...
  6. Boot Loop after Reset PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot Loop after Reset PC: My laptop, a Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 bought in March 2020, is stuck in a boot loop where the Microsoft logo appears, followed by the loading spinning dots, then it cuts to black and the entire process repeats. All I did was reset my pc and it went smoothly until after...
  7. Win 10 boot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 boot loop: Hey Microsoft, I just bought some RAM for my old Laptop which is Toshiba Satellite L655 with a core i3 370m and 4 GB of RAM. Now that I have bought myself some DDR3 1600 mhz 2x4GB of RAM after installing it I am stuck in a bootloop stating "kernel security check failure...
  8. Boot Loop After Win Update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Boot Loop After Win Update: Today I updated to latest major win 10 update. But just it finished updating the updayes made my PC go on a boot loop which never boots to the desktop. I tried mamually restarting but the PC keeps boot looping. What do I do???!! 110436
  9. EMERGENCY - Boot Loop After Win Update

in Windows 10 Support
    EMERGENCY - Boot Loop After Win Update: Today I updated to latest major win 10 update. But just it finished updating the updayes made my PC go on a boot loop which never boots to the desktop. I tried mamually restarting but the PC keeps boot looping. What do I do???!! 110436
  10. win 10 boot looping after update

in Windows 10 Support
    win 10 boot looping after update: Upgraded to win 10 from win 7 online and there was an automatic update to win 10 a few days ago and the next time i restarted the desktop I am now stuck in a bootloop computer specs are at bottom of this post system restore does not work.... "need to specify which...