Windows 10: PC Information Bar on Login Screen

Discus and support PC Information Bar on Login Screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; At my school everything is managed by RM. On the logon screen we have a little bar at the top that has some text (Dudley Grid for Learning) and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by corriganc, Feb 22, 2017.

1. corriganc Win User

PC Information Bar on Login Screen

At my school everything is managed by RM.
    On the logon screen we have a little bar at the top that has some text (Dudley Grid for Learning) and then on the right there is info about the OS, connectivity and the PC name. There is also a more button- when this is clicked it brings up info about the PC.

I was wondering if anyone would be able to create a piece of software which would do the same job as this one, for use on standard (Non-RM) Domains?

Thanks,
    Callum
    PC Information Bar on Login Screen [​IMG]

Here is an image of the software (the bar at the top and the system details)

PC Information Bar on Login Screen [​IMG]

:)

corriganc, Feb 22, 2017

2. stuck into login screen with no login bar.

I have Windows10. I tried this and had a F12 offerring but not the way you described it. Is your method for another Windows release?

JamesKThompson, Feb 22, 2017
  3. stuck into login screen with no login bar.

Hi,

Glad to know that the issue is resolved.

I appreciate your efforts in resolving the issue.

Feel free to contact us if you are facing any further issues in Windows.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 22, 2017
Thema:

PC Information Bar on Login Screen

1. PC Information Bar on Login Screen - Similar Threads - Information Bar Login

2. PC Stuck in Login Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Stuck in Login Screen: I tried to change my username by using win+r control userpasswords2 didn't ask password from me, nor did I provide any and I signed out to see if it worked. Well, it seems my login screen stuck with old username and when I provide pin, it refers to password, when I type pwd...
  3. PC Stuck in Login Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Stuck in Login Screen: I tried to change my username by using win+r control userpasswords2 didn't ask password from me, nor did I provide any and I signed out to see if it worked. Well, it seems my login screen stuck with old username and when I provide pin, it refers to password, when I type pwd...
  4. PC Stuck in Login Screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. PC freezes in login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes in login screen: Hello, I have a huge problem with my Pc. The Pc ist freezing, when im getting into the login screen. Rarely, i can log in to the Pc and run it without any Problem, but as soon i restart, im getting stuck again....
  6. PC freezes in login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC freezes in login screen: Hello, I have a huge problem with my Pc. The Pc ist freezing, when im getting into the login screen. Rarely, i can log in to the Pc and run it without any Problem, but as soon i restart, im getting stuck again....
  7. Invalid login information is displayed when I login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invalid login information is displayed when I login: When I startup Windows 10 the login screen shows my username without a picture and displays "Username or password is incorrect. Try again". When I press enter my username is listed twice, one with my picture, and one without. I am able to login with the username that shows my...
  8. PC stuck on login screen.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC stuck on login screen.: I had a power outage last night and ever since I can’t log into my computer. I get to the login screen and it just freezes or it says my login name with no password or PIN prompt and that’s as far as I get. I’ve tried getting into safe mode like others have suggested but I...
  9. Login Information

in Cortana
    Login Information: Dear Sir or Madam, Many of your customers, such as myself, primarily use Google and Apple platforms, while using PC hardware loaded with Windows. From time to time, we wish to make changes to our settings. The experience for me has almost always been a complete nightmare....
  10. New Information on top bar of Settings screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    New Information on top bar of Settings screen: [ATTACH] I do not understand the need to add the information at the top of my settings screen. MS has added USELESS information on a screen and apparently no way to get rid of it. I do NOT want to be reminded when I go to settings that I am not using my MS account. I am...