Windows 10: PC instantly turns off

Discus and support PC instantly turns off in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey, I'm not too sure where too put this so here is the issue: Every time I turned my PC on it would stay on for a few seconds then reboot, no BIOS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by partians, Mar 3, 2016.

1. partians Win User

PC instantly turns off

Hey, I'm not too sure where too put this so here is the issue:

Every time I turned my PC on it would stay on for a few seconds then reboot, no BIOS screen or anything showed, I finally got it to work and it said my BIOS was corrupt and it gave me an option to retrieve a backup, which I did and then it started working, it then came up with "Windows can't start up" it gave me recovery options, I tried system restore, no luck, I then completely wiped my PC and reinstalled everything through the recovery, it turned on, everything was fine.

I then turned it off to plug in all of my cables and when I plugged the power cord in, it started the same thing except now it turns on then INSTANTLY boots up again and it continuously loops until I turn it off.

any help would be appreciated.

:)

partians, Mar 3, 2016
  2. Arul_D Win User

Ethernet turns off and then turns on instantly by itself in Windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for replying back with the status of this issue.

I would suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the below Microsoft help article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

Reply us back with the results. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Mar 3, 2016
  3. RoB-E Win User
    Ethernet turns off and then turns on instantly by itself in Windows 10

OT- help

my ethernet turns off and then turns on instantly by itself ? what's this , and how can i fix it

RoB-E, Mar 3, 2016
  4. PC instantly turns off

Try resetting the CMOS of the board. It usually involves moving or removing a jumper and unplugging the power from the power supply.

DeaconFrost, Mar 3, 2016
  5. partians Win User
    Thanks for replying,
    I've tried resetting it and replacing it but still no joy.

partians, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

PC instantly turns off

1. PC instantly turns off - Similar Threads - instantly turns off

2. My laptop was plugged in and it turned off instantly and not turning on after it turned on...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop was plugged in and it turned off instantly and not turning on after it turned on...: My laptop just turned off after few hours of gaming with charger plugged in and it turned off instantly without showing anything and it was not turning on , i rested my laptop for like 6 hours and it is doing update and turning on.Does this mean it did automatic update?...
  3. My PC were turn on and then turn off instantly Sometime and then also after a long wait not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC were turn on and then turn off instantly Sometime and then also after a long wait not...: Hello, i am first time here..Well before the moment, i were turn on my computer but it wont show the display, The display cable port seem Okay and also the gpu run correctly. My monitor is also working without broken. So after a long wait when the display not showing, i am...
  4. My PC were turn on and then turn off instantly Sometime and then also after a long wait not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC were turn on and then turn off instantly Sometime and then also after a long wait not...: Hello, i am first time here..Well before the moment, i were turn on my computer but it wont show the display, The display cable port seem Okay and also the gpu run correctly. My monitor is also working without broken. So after a long wait when the display not showing, i am...
  5. Laptop instantly turns off and restarts automatically

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop instantly turns off and restarts automatically: My laptop is a Lenovo with 8GB RAM, a 1TB SSD, and an AMD Ryzen 5 5500U processor Windows 10 currently, previously I had 11. Restore to 10 as I thought maybe reinstalling a lower version could help solve the problem.The problem I'm facing is that whenever I'm working on my...
  6. Laptop instantly turns off and restarts automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop instantly turns off and restarts automatically: My laptop is a Lenovo with 8GB RAM, a 1TB SSD, and an AMD Ryzen 5 5500U processor Windows 10 currently, previously I had 11. Restore to 10 as I thought maybe reinstalling a lower version could help solve the problem.The problem I'm facing is that whenever I'm working on my...
  7. Laptop instantly turns off and restarts automatically

8. Windows Turns Off HDR Instantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Turns Off HDR Instantly: All of a sudden I can't enable HDR in Windows. The second I click "Use HDR", the button just goes from being on to instantly off. Seems to be a Windows-side issue as on the monitor everything is set up correctly to allow for HDR. Even before if HDR was turned off on the...
  9. Windows Turns Off HDR Instantly

Windows Turns Off HDR Instantly: All of a sudden I can't enable HDR in Windows. The second I click "Use HDR", the button just goes from being on to instantly off. Seems to be a Windows-side issue as on the monitor everything is set up correctly to allow for HDR. Even before if HDR was turned off on the...
  10. Computer keeps randomly turning off then instantly turning back on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer keeps randomly turning off then instantly turning back on: Computer keeps turning off then instantly turning back on im really frustratded now becausw if tryed loads of things to stop it but nothing works heres a list of what i tried, turning off automatic restart, haviving a look at the fans speed and it was normanl, having alook...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my pc instantly turn off problem