Windows 10: PC is reboot without load

Discus and support PC is reboot without load in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Need help,at game,cinema and other,all good,but i leave for the night connected and it rebooted se !analyze -v to get detailed debugging... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by freemanlav, Feb 15, 2017.

1. PC is reboot without load

Need help,at game,cinema and other,all good,but i leave for the night connected and it rebooted

se !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.BugCheck 9F, {3, ffffc50aa53fa300, fffff8033df6a960, ffffc50aa6b97240}*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmdag.sysImplicit thread is now ffffc50a`a4c9c040*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmpag.sysPage 360 not present in the dump file. Type ".hh dbgerr004" for detailsPage 360 not present in the dump file. Type ".hh dbgerr004" for detailsPage 360 not present in the dump file. Type ".hh dbgerr004" for detailsProbably caused by : atikmdag.sys ( atikmdag+990dc )Followup: MachineOwnerI leave for the night includedI leave for the night includedI leave for the night includedI leave for the night includedI leave for the night includedI leave for the night includedI leave for the night includedI leave for the night includedI leave for the night included

:)

freemanlav, Feb 15, 2017
  2. d0gknees Win User

Windows will reboot to load updates without my express permission?

Will that mean that the PC will not reboot during my absence?

d0gknees, Feb 15, 2017
  3. d0gknees Win User
    Windows will reboot to load updates without my express permission?

I'm aware I can't stop automatic updates. What I need to know is will Windows restart automatically at any time.

For example, I start the job on Sunday and then go on holiday for 7 days so I won't be in front of the PC. Can I be certain Windows will not force a restart while I'm away?

d0gknees, Feb 15, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

PC is reboot without load

Hello *Smile

Due to Forum rules we can only help if this is a genuinely activated version of Windows 10.

philc43, Feb 15, 2017
  5. philc42

where do u see this?

BSODHunter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

PC is reboot without load

1. PC is reboot without load - Similar Threads - reboot without load

2. PC reboots shortly after windows loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC reboots shortly after windows loading screen: Issue started when it froze and restarted while using it. After that it began booting to windows loading screen and the dots would begin to circle, then they freeze in place and it reboots into start up repair to only freeze the same way and repeats this endlessly.Now the odd...
  3. PC reboots shortly after windows loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC reboots shortly after windows loading screen: Issue started when it froze and restarted while using it. After that it began booting to windows loading screen and the dots would begin to circle, then they freeze in place and it reboots into start up repair to only freeze the same way and repeats this endlessly.Now the odd...
  4. PC Reboots under Heavy Load Sometimes

PC Reboots under Heavy Load Sometimes: Back in February my PC was having some issues booting Windows via my HDD, which I figured was alright as the drive was already many years old. I decided to get an SDD M.2 as the replacement. The PC boots fine now, and much faster than it had previously. However, there's...
  5. PC has random reboots without BSOD.

PC has random reboots without BSOD.: From Event Viewer:The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff80684cfb320, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 48fd3a85-199c-4b84-b0fb-23a7375c2e24.System: MSI Z490 GAMING PROINTEL i9 11900K with 280mm CLC...
  6. PC reboots itself on windows 10 loading screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC reboots itself on windows 10 loading screen: I'm having trouble that has been going on for a week which gives me headaches. I think it was caused by windows 10 update. Basically what happens is whenever I boot my PC, it passes bios screen just fine but once it gets to windows loading screen, pc turns off and starts...
  7. PC Rebooting Windows 10 without a key.

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC Rebooting Windows 10 without a key.: Currently I'm using Windows 10,and my key is soon going to expire. Can you reboot your PC without the key,or are you forced to have it just for the reboot?...
  8. My pc keeps rebooting without warning

My pc keeps rebooting without warning: Hello. Recently my pc has been automatically rebooting without any warning or “the blue screen of death”. I indeed already turned off automatic restart and have event logs turned on but still nothing happens with that. It still reboots randomly like normal. This started about...
  9. PC rebooting without BSOD or dumping memory

PC rebooting without BSOD or dumping memory: Hello, i don't know if this is the right subsection, since my problem is the PC shutting down and rebooting, but without showing any BSOD. If it's not kindly move it to a more appropriate one please. I set the options for the memory dump as shown in the sticky thread, but...
  10. PC randomly reboots without warning

PC randomly reboots without warning: Hi, My pc was working perfectly for a while until a week ago, it started rebooting randomly. Ive tried reinstalling graphics drivers, mobo drivers, formatting my drives, sfc /scannowno issues detected and installing a newOS but the issue persists. I used the windows...