Windows 10: Pc keeps restarting after initial start up

Discus and support Pc keeps restarting after initial start up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Lenovo G50 which runs Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit version keeps restarting itself right after it's initial startup. A message pops up with a blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tjpexcellence, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Pc keeps restarting after initial start up

My Lenovo G50 which runs Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit version keeps restarting itself right after it's initial startup. A message pops up with a blue background that says Driver IRQL Not less or equal
    What failed:ndistpr64.sys
    Someone please help

:)

tjpexcellence, Aug 15, 2017

2. Firefox does not work on start up

On initial start up of my PC running Windows10 Firefox does not function 90% of the time. I have to restart the PC after which Firefox always works ok. Can this problem be rectified as I believe it is related to an update. WilliamWQ

WilliamBakerWQ, Aug 15, 2017
  3. WillCatt Win User
    PC Won't Shutdown or Restart Like it used to

I'm trying to restart my PC to Initialize some settings for a program. But when I restart my pc, or even shut it down, on start up it opens everything up like I simply put the PC to sleep.

How do I change it back to how it used to be?

After this last string of updates this started to happen, and I thought it was cool but I didn't think about a situation like this.

Please Help

Thank You

Moved fromPc keeps restarting after initial start up :(Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings)

WillCatt, Aug 15, 2017
  4. Pc keeps restarting after initial start up

Pc keeps restarting after initial start up [​IMG]
    Attention:

Before posting a BSOD thread, please read the instructions here: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

If you need to add new information, please make a new post in your initial BSOD thread. Please do not make an extra new thread.

BSODHunter, Aug 15, 2017
  5. philc43 Win User
    Hello tjpexcellence,

Welcome to the TenForums *Smile

I'm guessing that your PC does not stay on long enough for you to run the log collector as requested in the BSOD posting instructions. However, without the files it is difficult for us to troubleshoot.

Try to start in safe mode with networking and see if you can complete the task.

Boot into Safe Mode on Windows 10

philc43, Aug 15, 2017
  6. zbook New Member
Thema:

Pc keeps restarting after initial start up

1. Pc keeps restarting after initial start up - Similar Threads - keeps restarting initial

2. PC keeps restarting after sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps restarting after sign in: This Windows 11 keeps on restarting after sign in. I cant get to my desktop and run my apps. It is just keeps on restarting then ask for sign in again. I dont have this issue when I running Windows 10 but after upgrading to Windows 11 I keep getting issue and now this....
  3. PC keeps restarting after sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC keeps restarting after sign in: This Windows 11 keeps on restarting after sign in. I cant get to my desktop and run my apps. It is just keeps on restarting then ask for sign in again. I dont have this issue when I running Windows 10 but after upgrading to Windows 11 I keep getting issue and now this....
  4. PC won’t start up/ keeps restarting boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC won’t start up/ keeps restarting boot: I’ve tried reseting my PC twice, once the resets worked, I tried setting up my desktop. The next day I woke up to my unsettling frustrations again, IT WONT START UP! I’ve tried the USB method, I’ve tried changing my program settings, look at numerous YouTube videos, but...
  5. PC is slow on initial startup, but fast after OS restart

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC is slow on initial startup, but fast after OS restart: My PC has been having a few issues recently. For some reason, my PC has been having this issue where Windows 10 is really slow during its initial startup. But when I restart from the operating system, everything goes back to the way it was before the problems came up. Specs...
  6. (Theory) Starting/Restarting pc after connecting mouse keeps touchpad on

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    (Theory) Starting/Restarting pc after connecting mouse keeps touchpad on: [ATTACH] The bottom setting is what i'm talking of For now I'll keep it as discussion flair. If there's enough confirmation I'll change the flair later to bug. Edit: also happens after opening laptop from sleep. changing flair. submitted by /u/TheBossStephen [link]...
  7. initial window at start-up.

in Windows 10 Customization
    initial window at start-up.: At start the first display is a photo of some exotic area and includes spots to grade the picture, obtain info displayed in the picture, etc.. I want to discontinue this app or whatever it is???...
  8. Initial Start up screen picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Initial Start up screen picture: I would like to change the picture that appears PRIOR to the login screen. It seems to be a default picture, chosen by Windows. I remembered when I first installed Windows 10,each time I started my laptop a different picture would appear and I'd be asked if I liked the...
  9. BSoD after PC start / restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoD after PC start / restart: Morning people! Since 3, 4 (max. 4) days I've noticed that my deskop shows beautiful BSoD after about 30 seconds after typing password to my Win 10 account. It also happens after I restart my PC. So far I tried to uninstall updates installed in last 4 days but nothing...
  10. PC Will not start up or Restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC Will not start up or Restart: This started last week, after a crucial update I believe, but I cannot be sure. First of all the start and search buttons would not work. I tried many of the repairs found doing a search but none worked, including trying a restore point, which it failed. I then tried...