Windows 10: Pc keeps restarting

Discus and support Pc keeps restarting in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After updating to Windows 10 it worked fine for 2 days and now my pc keep restarting itself when I try to do something, usually around 5 minutes after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Malancinas, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Pc keeps restarting

After updating to Windows 10 it worked fine for 2 days and now my pc keep restarting itself when I try to do something, usually around 5 minutes after startup. I have turned off the "restart if crash" but it hadn't helped please help me I am in urgent need for my pc for studies. Any help will be appreciated.

Windows 10
    Intel celeron 2.70 Ghz
    6gb ram
    64 bit

:)

Malancinas, Aug 8, 2015

2. PC Keeps restarting

Hi Cindy,

In order to help you resolve your black screen issues, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps on the link below under
    I see a black or blank screen after signing in to Windows 10:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Aug 8, 2015
  3. Cindy S74 Win User
    PC Keeps restarting

Hi!

I have a brand new Dell Inspiron 24 5475 with windows 10. It restarts by itself too often and it's to a point where it's really giving me the ****. I can be in the middle of reading or doing something and it will go black screen and restart. It shouldn't
    be doing what it's doing and i have no idea how to stop it. Please help!

Cindy S74, Aug 8, 2015
  4. allisclam Win User

Pc keeps restarting

I am having the same problem. Any help would be great!

allisclam, Aug 10, 2015
Thema:

Pc keeps restarting

1. Pc keeps restarting - Similar Threads - keeps restarting

2. Windows 10 Keeps Freezing and Requires a Restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Keeps Freezing and Requires a Restart: When is the issue of the system just freezing literally everyday at random going to be fixed? You are forced to do a manual (forced) shut down and restart and it is extremely annoying and should not be happening with a company the size of Microsoft. And yes, all updates are...
  3. Windows keeps deleting files when it restarts

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows keeps deleting files when it restarts: When my laptop restarts, all files in my computer are deleted and the browser history on both edge and chrome are also gone. I initially noticed this, when I logged on and the background was the default blue windows logo, not my custom background....
  4. Computer keeps restarting never gets to lock screen

Computer keeps restarting never gets to lock screen: So yesterday i decided i try a different drive for my amd video card. I went to the amd site got the driver downloaded and then was promted with a meessage asking to restart the computer. I click yes and when the computer boots up again i have a blue screen asking for which...
  5. How to restart Windows like Windows Update does keeping all my browswer Tabs

How to restart Windows like Windows Update does keeping all my browswer Tabs: Thursday, September 26, 2019 11:13 AM Whenever Windows updates and offers me to restart my system, after restarting all my browser Windows that were open when the system restarted reopen automatically. This is really GREAT for me as I am usually working continuously on a...
  6. Synaptics mouse software keeps resetting after restart - Win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Synaptics mouse software keeps resetting after restart - Win 10: Hello. I rolled back to Synaptics 19.5.35.15, because on the new version there was no options to change the mouse behavior (changing the scrolling direction, etc.). So with this old version I can change the behavior, but I have to reset it after every Win10 restart. I...
  7. windows 10 keeps resetting mouse pointer speed each time i restart or turn off the computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 keeps resetting mouse pointer speed each time i restart or turn off the computer: I am faceing problem like my mouse pointer speed keep changing itself when i restart or re open my computer. I don't know why it's happen. Can any one please help me to solve this problem ??? 1. Some days before i have disconnected my touch pad and now using aditional...
  8. Dell SupportAssist keep restarting my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell SupportAssist keep restarting my computer: I dont know why but right after I install this program it automatically restarts my computer nonstop until I remove the program completely. This is not happening with other programs....
  9. Internet explorer keeps restarting on its own

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Internet explorer keeps restarting on its own: My internet explorer keeps restarting after I shut it down https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-explorer-keeps-restarting-on-its-own/75760582-1679-4713-b68f-e21348b2359a"
  10. PC keeps restarting itself also Windows logon user interface host stops working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC keeps restarting itself also Windows logon user interface host stops working: windows logon user interface host keeps not working from time to time and also my pc keeps randomly restarting itself (last one at 11.20) I have ran the scans other similar posts have had in them but still this keeps happening [ATTACH]...