Windows 10: PC Left on Overnight, Strange, Unknown Error

Discus and support PC Left on Overnight, Strange, Unknown Error in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, after leaving my windows 10 pc on overnight (APU) it has started generating this unusual message with no indication of which program it belongs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Groggubus, Aug 25, 2017.

1. Groggubus Win User

PC Left on Overnight, Strange, Unknown Error

Hi, after leaving my windows 10 pc on overnight (APU) it has started generating this unusual message with no indication of which program it belongs too. How can I find the program generating the error?

:)

Groggubus, Aug 25, 2017
  2. edreded Win User

New email notification not working on Windows 10 Mobile

Sorry I failed to report, that having done a soft reset and again checking the settings in both places, I left the phone overnight thinking nothing more to be done. Next morning started to get sound notifications again. Strange nocturnal behaviour as I doubt
    it was a overnight update by MS. So all is well now until the next issue arises.

Ed

edreded, Aug 25, 2017
  3. Get windows 10 window is blank

Left PC on overnight and came back next day and see this. It has been like that now for three hours.

http://i.imgur.com/28BUKcy.png

MarkAllison, Aug 25, 2017
  4. Bree New Member

Try opening Task Manager while the message is on the screen. The list of apps on the Processes tab may hold a clue - particularly if one of them disappears when you click OK to dismiss the message.

5. Groggubus Win User
    Hi, thanks for your reply. turned out it was bitdefender antivrius 2017, which I've removed. just going to use malwarebytes 3 premium.

Groggubus, Aug 25, 2017
  6. spunk Win User
    spunk, Aug 25, 2017
  7. Groggubus Win User
    As it turns out it wasnt bitdefender but, gamesavemanager. After removing bitdefender the error still occurred. But the task manager trick worked, thanks. Manually updated. hope it works ok now.

Groggubus, Aug 26, 2017
  8. Bree New Member

*Thumbs

Bree, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. PC Left on Overnight, Strange, Unknown Error - Similar Threads - Left Overnight Strange

2. Repairing disk errors, left it there overnight, and can't boot up anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repairing disk errors, left it there overnight, and can't boot up anymore: I booted up my laptop and I waited three straight hours and still nothing, and it automatically started repairing disk errors and it was taking very long so I just let it sit there overnight, once I woke up, it was turned off, and I couldn't boot it up anymore no matter what....
  3. Repairing disk errors, left it there overnight, and can't boot up anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repairing disk errors, left it there overnight, and can't boot up anymore: I booted up my laptop and I waited three straight hours and still nothing, and it automatically started repairing disk errors and it was taking very long so I just let it sit there overnight, once I woke up, it was turned off, and I couldn't boot it up anymore no matter what....
  4. Repairing disk errors, left it there overnight, and can't boot up anymore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC Restarting Overnight

PC Restarting Overnight: Hi, looking for some advice on my PC. It has been restarting of its own accord intermittently over the last few nights. I've checked Update and it doesn't look like there have been Windows updates put through on either night. I'm running Windows 10 on a desktop PC and...
  6. After i left my pc on overnight the screen is now black

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After i left my pc on overnight the screen is now black: i cant turn my pc off or make it not be black, after awhile it says no video signal unless i click my mouse or keyboard submitted by /u/NumbAFF [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gf4zci/after_i_left_my_pc_on_overnight_the_screen_is_now/
  7. Taskbar crashes if desktop left on overnight

Taskbar crashes if desktop left on overnight: Hello, I have a Windows 10 desktop computer that has been having taskbar issues for about a year, and I finally had the idea to ask for assistance here. Just for context, I leave my computer on overnight for days at a time without restarting it or shutting it down. The...
  8. Unknown Files with Strange Characters

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unknown Files with Strange Characters: There is Files on my USB Drive that have strange characters on them when I click on them they do not Open Does anyone know what this means? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unknown-files-with-strange-characters/73b8f649-6368-478a-9264-ac1b56536c0f"
  9. Left Shift Behaving Strangely

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Left Shift Behaving Strangely: hi, I have a Asus VivoBook s15 510UA that i purchased 7 months back. But from the last 1 week i am having a really strange issue with my K/B. let me explain this a bit. this Laptop doesn't have any number pad/ numeric key set. So when i am talking about number keys i am...
  10. Strange & Unknown User Name

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Strange & Unknown User Name: When I start up the computer, I get presented with this message "The user name or password is incorrect. Try again." Below that is an "OK" button. The user name displayed is "morga" -- my last name is "morgan". So when I click "OK" it clears off the message, and I get a...