Windows 10: PC locks up, no BOSD

Discus and support PC locks up, no BOSD in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Sorry if this is in the wrong place, it's about a crash with no BSOD so I didn't know where to put it. Similar lock ups have been posted here before so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by niemad, Mar 30, 2016.

1. niemad Win User

PC locks up, no BOSD

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, it's about a crash with no BSOD so I didn't know where to put it. Similar lock ups have been posted here before so I saw through searching.

So I've had a fresh install of windows 10 for about 2 weeks or so. The only trouble I have is it locks up intermittently when playing Battlefield 4, have played other game with no problems at all. I've kept an eye on temperatures and they are all fine. When it happens I hear the same sound through my headset and all the usb devices to the PC stop working. The only option is to hard reset.

Any help with this would be appreciated.

:)

niemad, Mar 30, 2016
  2. DaveM121 Win User

BSOD DRIVER IRQL LESS OR EQUAL

That BOSD is caused by your Realtek PCIEWireless LAN Device

You should update the driver for that device from the support page of your PC/Laptop Manufacturers website . . .

DaveM121, Mar 30, 2016
  3. Complicated issue involving Critical Structure Corruption

Around two nights ago I had this BOSD with the words Critical Structure Corruption a bit before I was gonna shut down

Yesterday afternoon the same BOSD came back with the same words suddenly, and turned into an hourly occurrence

Finally after going through numerous troubleshooters and online answers tech I decided to upgrade my windows 8.1 to windows 10 hoping it would fix the issue:It didn't

I would still get hourly crashes, but instead of BOSDs my PC would just freeze every hour.

I tried to do an inplace installation of Windows 10 but it takes way too long to download and my hourly crash happens

I tried to do a windows reset (reinstalled windows but kept my files)

I also tried to reinstall windows 8.1 with my disk and product key but it asked for drivers and all my driver disks didn't work at all.

Somebody please help I'm really stuck

Alexander_796, Mar 30, 2016
  4. lmaneke Win User

PC locks up, no BOSD

What is your graphics card and do you have the latest drivers?

lmaneke, Mar 30, 2016
  5. niemad Win User
    I have an asus 560 ti, latest drivers installed. I had an issue with the nvidia drivers giving me trouble with windows 10 for a long time. That issue was resolved when they released beta drivers to stop the issue, not being able to boot into windows and messing up the EFI partition.

niemad, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

PC locks up, no BOSD

1. PC locks up, no BOSD - Similar Threads - locks BOSD

2. Bitlocker Drive locked !!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker Drive locked !!: I hope you're happy after locking my drive dear microsoft, I was a supporter of microsoft but now my drive is locked and I'm in other country for work and laptop is totally locked , by that Fu*king bitlocker. So I've purchased the laptop from offline physical market, and I'm...
  3. Bitlocker Drive locked !!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker Drive locked !!: I hope you're happy after locking my drive dear microsoft, I was a supporter of microsoft but now my drive is locked and I'm in other country for work and laptop is totally locked , by that Fu*king bitlocker. So I've purchased the laptop from offline physical market, and I'm...
  4. How to uninstall or disable the caps lock pop-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to uninstall or disable the caps lock pop-up: Hey, i have an issue with a specific new feature that just started to appear on my laptop that i don't like, It looks bad, it's slow and otherwise useless since my laptop already shines a light whenever caps lock is activated.I tried finding every single answer, control panel...
  5. How to uninstall or disable the caps lock pop-up

How to uninstall or disable the caps lock pop-up: Hey, i have an issue with a specific new feature that just started to appear on my laptop that i don't like, It looks bad, it's slow and otherwise useless since my laptop already shines a light whenever caps lock is activated.I tried finding every single answer, control panel...
  6. How to uninstall or disable the caps lock pop-up

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Caps Lock/Num Lock Visual Indicators turn on even when its off in settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps Lock/Num Lock Visual Indicators turn on even when its off in settings.: So, i was with a friend clearing out ram on my computer when i hit "end task" on the fillies icon when i was in task manager. My computer immediately grey screened and i panicked and pressed the power button. I was able to shut down my computer and bring it back online. When...
  8. Caps Lock/Num Lock Visual Indicators turn on even when its off in settings.

Caps Lock/Num Lock Visual Indicators turn on even when its off in settings.: So, i was with a friend clearing out ram on my computer when i hit "end task" on the fillies icon when i was in task manager. My computer immediately grey screened and i panicked and pressed the power button. I was able to shut down my computer and bring it back online. When...
  9. How to turn off caps lock pop up in windows 11 HP laptop? I have tried out all the possible...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off caps lock pop up in windows 11 HP laptop? I have tried out all the possible...: I have tried out all the possible solutions listed but it went in vain. Also tried changing it from control panel and also removing startup apps. This issue has started on its own suddenly....
  10. How to turn off caps lock pop up in windows 11 HP laptop? I have tried out all the possible...

How to turn off caps lock pop up in windows 11 HP laptop? I have tried out all the possible...: I have tried out all the possible solutions listed but it went in vain. Also tried changing it from control panel and also removing startup apps. This issue has started on its own suddenly....