Windows 10: PC makes a beeping sound on startup Windows 10.

Discus and support PC makes a beeping sound on startup Windows 10. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have a Windows 10 laptop(which was originally Windows 7 but I upgraded it to Windows 10) and for sometime now it makes a beeping sound on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Parshwa, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Parshwa Win User

PC makes a beeping sound on startup Windows 10.

Hello,

I have a Windows 10 laptop(which was originally Windows 7 but I upgraded it to Windows 10) and for sometime now it makes a beeping sound on startup and it stops only after I press the “ESC” Key and then the Windows starts to load. It would be great if anyone would be able to help me with this.

PS: I tried removing the RAM and putting it back.

Hoping for a reply soon.

Thanks.

:)

Parshwa, Sep 4, 2018

2. Windows Startup Sound

Hi Peck,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As per the previous posts I understand that you are referring to Startup sounds in Windows 10.

If so, I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Make sure that your device speakers are working fine before performing the troubleshooting steps.

• Right click on the Volume icon on the Task bar.

• Select Sounds option from the list.

• Select Sounds tab.

• Check mark on Play Windows Startup sound option.

• Under Program Events: click on any option and under Sounds: select Windows Startup from the list.

• Click on Browser button and select a
      Sound

• Try to restart the computer and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 4, 2018
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    computer makes loud bleeping and beeping sound when starting up

It sounds like you have a hardware issue or failure . . .

What is the make and exact model of your PC

Please give a listing of the beeps and the repetition (example 4 long beeps 2 short beeps)

DaveM121, Sep 4, 2018
  4. John Zab Win User

Beeping Sounds on Startup

Hi,

This beeping sound that you're hearing suggest that the BIOS is able to detect a hardware issue. If you want to see how you can get it fixed, we suggest that you get in touch with your device manufacturer.

Regards.

John Zab, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

1. PC makes a beeping sound on startup Windows 10. - Similar Threads - makes beeping sound

2. PC makes beeping noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC makes beeping noise: pc making periodic beeping noise for no apparent reason. Two tones, one higher than other, followed shortly after by same two tones in reverse order, lower then higher. Does this consistently, with a minute or so before tones are repeated. Never did this before. Using HP...
  3. PC makes beeping noise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC makes beeping noise: pc making periodic beeping noise for no apparent reason. Two tones, one higher than other, followed shortly after by same two tones in reverse order, lower then higher. Does this consistently, with a minute or so before tones are repeated. Never did this before. Using HP...
  4. Trackpad makes a beep sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trackpad makes a beep sound: Hey people. I'm having this problem recently and this is starting to annoy me, but my DELL Inspiron 11 3168 makes a random beep sound randomly when i use the trackpad, i have all my drivers up to date, including the trackpad, i don't know what is causing this random beep, but...
  5. Trackpad makes a beep sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trackpad makes a beep sound: Hey people. I'm having this problem recently and this is starting to annoy me, but my DELL Inspiron 11 3168 makes a random beep sound randomly when i use the trackpad, i have all my drivers up to date, including the trackpad, i don't know what is causing this random beep, but...
  6. Trackpad makes a beep sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Help, My PC makes a loud beeping sound, AMBER alert-like sound, and another loud beeping...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Help, My PC makes a loud beeping sound, AMBER alert-like sound, and another loud beeping...: This happened today. I connected the I think, don’t really know what it’s called power cord into my PC, and pressed the power button. My computer then started making some weird, loud noises. A loud beeping noise, an Amber alert/fire alarm-like sound, don’t really know how to...
  8. My PC will not post and will just make a beeping sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC will not post and will just make a beeping sound: So I have an HP Omen 25L, and every time I plug it in it just starts to beep, I do not know the reason to this... It’s like it’s going to blow up. I am running windows 10 21H1...
  9. Pc make beep sound when playing

Pc make beep sound when playing: Just build my first PC and was working fine till about a week ago when a long continuous beeping sound started when I would play COD. Kinda of lost as to what it could be. Does not happen all the time and sometimes it is short beeps. Had 32 gb memory and took out 16 gb and...
  10. Numpad numbers makes beeping sound

Numpad numbers makes beeping sound: When I press the numbers on my numpad I get beeping sounds. This is ALSO true if I use the numpad on the On-Screen keyboard so it is not a hardware issue. The Sticky keys is off, Toggle Keys is off, Filter keys is off, and I have turned off any system sounds. I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. beeping sound pc

2. beep on windows startup

3. pc makes beeping sound on startup

4. pc beeps on startup,
  5. beeping start on start up Windows 10,
  6. beeping on startup of windows 10,
  7. why does my screen stick and i get a beep noise happening,
  8. win 10 beep pc on off,
  9. beep when windows starts,
  10. beep when os starts,
  11. beeping on startup,