Windows 10: pc not showing networks to connect to

Discus and support pc not showing networks to connect to in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I skipped the let’s connect you to a network screen by pressing alt + f4 because i don't have ethernet and there was no other options and now my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dd1013, Mar 3, 2024.

1. dd1013 Win User

pc not showing networks to connect to

I skipped the let’s connect you to a network screen by pressing alt + f4 because i don't have ethernet and there was no other options and now my computer doesn’t show me any networks to connect to. what should i do?

:)

dd1013, Mar 3, 2024

2. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Mar 3, 2024
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Mar 3, 2024
  4. dalchina Win User

dalchina, Mar 3, 2024
Thema:

1. pc not showing networks to connect to - Similar Threads - showing networks connect

2. pc not showing networks to connect to

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc not showing networks to connect to: I skipped the let’s connect you to a network screen by pressing alt + f4 because i don't have ethernet and there was no other options and now my computer doesn’t show me any networks to connect to. what should i do?...
  3. pc not showing networks to connect to

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    pc not showing networks to connect to: I skipped the let’s connect you to a network screen by pressing alt + f4 because i don't have ethernet and there was no other options and now my computer doesn’t show me any networks to connect to. what should i do?...
  4. Network not showing Readyshare Connections under NETWORK or THIS PC Part 2

Network not showing Readyshare Connections under NETWORK or THIS PC Part 2: Hello. I was having trouble with my computer again and decided it was best to reinstall Windows 10. Unfortunately, I completely forgot how troublesome it was to enable the \\READYSHARE Drive on Windows 10 Pro Version 1909 after Greg Carmack, an independent advisor in the...
  5. Pc shows 2 network connections

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc shows 2 network connections: I was setting up a network switch and router (both separate from my network and internet) in which I had to set static ips on my pc. After setting it back to dhcp when connecting back to the network (ethernet) it shows an extra unidentified network that wasn't there before....
  6. Networking not showing Readyshare Connections under NETWORK or THIS PC

Networking not showing Readyshare Connections under NETWORK or THIS PC: Since updating my Windows 10 Pro to Version 1909, I am no longer able to access the \\READYSHARE Drive on my PC. When I attempt to input \\READYSHARE path into the address bar, an error message 'Windows cannot access \\READYSHARE, error code 0x80004005' is displayed. I...
  7. Network shows not connected although connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Network shows not connected although connected: Hello - I have a Yoga Lenovo 930C and I am able to surf the internet via Edge Google etc but it says that "I am not connected to the Internet" and the only suggestion it gives me is to "reset my network" which I have done and it still doesn't show as connected although I...
  8. PC not showing in Network

PC not showing in Network: I have a desktop and laptop that were networked together. Due to other issues I ran the tenforums repair tool. Now neither PC shows in the other PC network folder. I tried the first option on your site and nothing changed. I don't want to keep trying things and end up messing...
  9. PC not showing in Network

in Windows 10 Support
    PC not showing in Network: I have a desktop and laptop that were networked together. Due to other issues I ran the tenforums repair tool. Now neither PC shows in the other PC network folder. I tried the first option on your site and nothing changed. I don't want to keep trying things and end up messing...
  10. Connected to Network, but others PC's not showing within the Network in explorer?

Connected to Network, but others PC's not showing within the Network in explorer?: Hello, I have connected my computer to a network, all fairly new machines running windows 10. I can access the files on the server computer by creating a desktop shortcut to \\EASY-SERVER and double clicking it, so the connection is definitely there. The issue I have is...