Windows 10: PC photo app

Discus and support PC photo app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It is ridiculous that this app does not give the option to sort photos by how the USER wants to sort them. I don't want to merge duplicates, I want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TRWH5024, Aug 22, 2018.

1. TRWH5024 Win User

PC photo app

It is ridiculous that this app does not give the option to sort photos by how the USER wants to sort them. I don't want to merge duplicates, I want to delete them. Being unable to sort how I need to sort makes deleting duplicates very difficult.

:)

TRWH5024, Aug 22, 2018

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Aug 22, 2018
  3. The 'Photos' app for photo viewing has disappeared.

I do not understand this, when I returned to the PC later today my original settings had returned to the start screen, including one other tile which I had also lost but had not yet re-instated. Also the original list of 'All apps' had returned to the start
    screen, including 'Photos'. There is nothing that I am aware of having done that should have caused the original disappearance of some apps from the 'All apps' list and their associated tiles, or that could have caused them to return.

It has therefore been unnecessary to follow your suggested steps, though I have done so anyway and it works as suggested. Note that I had followed your steps 1 & 2 earlier which is why I knew 'Photos' had not disappeared from the PC but was simply not
    visible on the 'All apps' list and hence my inability to re-pin the tile.

Thank you for your reply and understanding my frustration.

Frustrated - Belfast, Aug 22, 2018
  4. PC photo app

Photos are opening with Paint instead of Photos app

Hello,

It's likely that your default application for opening photos is Paint. To change your default program in Windows 10 from
    Paint to the Photo app, we suggest that you perform the following steps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Go to System, then go to Default apps.
    • Select Photos or any app that you like to be the default under
      Photo viewer.

Update us if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

PC photo app

1. PC photo app - Similar Threads - photo app

2. Microsoft photos app zoom not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft photos app zoom not working: When i open a picture in Photos app i can zoom using scroll wheel or clicking the zoom buttons. however when i go to the next picture zoom functionality stops working. Not through the scroll wheel Or by clicking the zoom icons right bottom. Zoom does not work at all. I tries...
  3. Microsoft photos app zoom not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft photos app zoom not working: When i open a picture in Photos app i can zoom using scroll wheel or clicking the zoom buttons. however when i go to the next picture zoom functionality stops working. Not through the scroll wheel Or by clicking the zoom icons right bottom. Zoom does not work at all. I tries...
  4. Why are some photos in my onedrive pictures folder not showing in the photos app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are some photos in my onedrive pictures folder not showing in the photos app?: Many of the photo files stored within the pictures folder on onedrive do not show up in the photos section.This seemed to occur after I got a new phone...
  5. Why are some photos in my onedrive pictures folder not showing in the photos app?

Why are some photos in my onedrive pictures folder not showing in the photos app?: Many of the photo files stored within the pictures folder on onedrive do not show up in the photos section.This seemed to occur after I got a new phone...
  6. Photos app does not show original photo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos app does not show original photo: I take landscape photos on my camera and they end up with a file called RAW. I open them in the Photos app, and it shows the original photo for about a second or so, but then switches to an automatic edited version of the same photo. How do I turn this off? It would REALLY...
  7. Photos app does not show original photo

Photos app does not show original photo: I take landscape photos on my camera and they end up with a file called RAW. I open them in the Photos app, and it shows the original photo for about a second or so, but then switches to an automatic edited version of the same photo. How do I turn this off? It would REALLY...
  8. How to restore the Photos Legacy app on Windows

in Windows 10 News
    How to restore the Photos Legacy app on Windows: Microsoft launched a new Photos application for Windows some time ago. It replaced the previous version of the Photos app, which Microsoft now calls Photos Legacy. Some features of the legacy app were dropped in the new Photos app. These include video editing features,...
  9. Unable to Save Changes Photos app error in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Unable to Save Changes Photos app error in Windows 11: [IMG]After you finish editing an image, if you receive an Unable to Save Changes error in the Photos app in Windows 11 when you try to save the image, then this post will help you Unable to Save Changes. There was an error while saving. Please try again later. This issue...
  10. How can I get a more current version of MS Photos app

How can I get a more current version of MS Photos app: I have been using version 2024.11020.23002.0 of MS photos. on an older computer. Yesterday, I got a new computer and fully ran windows updates, but cannot get up to this version number. The app updater says I'm up-to-date...but am only at version 2024.11010.23003.0. I AM...