Windows 10: Pc powering on but monitor doesnt give signal

Discus and support Pc powering on but monitor doesnt give signal in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I have a desktop pc with windows 10 cpu intel i5 6500 gpu sapphire rx 480 nitro 4gb mobo Gigabyte h170 hd3 ram 4+4 hyperx fury ddr4 psu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SiderisMav, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Pc powering on but monitor doesnt give signal

Hello I have a desktop pc with windows 10 cpu intel i5 6500 gpu sapphire rx 480 nitro 4gb mobo Gigabyte h170 hd3 ram 4+4 hyperx fury ddr4 psu coolermaster 650m! My problem is when I power on my pc after a night my monitor stays black and I have to restart it to work ! What is the problem ? A is there a solution ?

:)

SiderisMav, Aug 31, 2016

2. Device manager, command promp (Admin), etc wont respond. Cant login as admin...How do I fix this?

Ok I will try doing this tonight. Thank you. I'm at work right now. I actually have shut the computer off a few times with the power button. This is because I use a Vizio TV as a monitor, sometimes when the pc goes to sleep and I wake it the signal doesnt
    go to the monitor afterwards. I will have to get an actual pc monitor then..

CanadianBacon338, Aug 31, 2016
  3. Monitor says no signal after game install

I have just installed Micro Machines V4. It installed fine and then asked for a restart. I did this and at power up, my PC turned on but there was 'no signal' to the monitor. After it searches for the signals in the monitor settings, the monitor goes to
    sleep. I use both a Mac and PC on the same monitor with a Sherwood switch box using HDMI ins and outs. My Mac is powering up fine with the monitor. No issue there. Just not with the PC. I have tried PC to monitor directly using the motherboard HDMI ports.
    Have tried VGA from PC to monitor. Same result. Have tried DVI from PC to monitor. Same result. No signals from any.

My setup is ASROCK Z77 Extreme 4

16 Gigs of Ram

Samsung Evo 500G SSD(Boot Drive)

Intel 160G SSD(I installed the game on this drive)

(2) EVGA GEFORCE GTX 660 with SLI Bridge

HP 2711x monitor

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

tonykurbanali, Aug 31, 2016
Thema:

Pc powering on but monitor doesnt give signal

1. Pc powering on but monitor doesnt give signal - Similar Threads - powering monitor doesnt

2. monitor doesnt detect any signal from pc after turning on hdr

in Windows 10 Gaming
    monitor doesnt detect any signal from pc after turning on hdr: I’m using windows 11 and when i proceded to go to settings and turn on hdr my monitor went black and didnt turn back on, I tried turning my pc on and off, using different monitors, but nothing’s working…...
  3. monitor doesnt detect any signal from pc after turning on hdr

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    monitor doesnt detect any signal from pc after turning on hdr: I’m using windows 11 and when i proceded to go to settings and turn on hdr my monitor went black and didnt turn back on, I tried turning my pc on and off, using different monitors, but nothing’s working…...
  4. PC has power; attempts to boot; no signal to monitor or wired mouse

PC has power; attempts to boot; no signal to monitor or wired mouse: HP Pavilion PC. Is older, but was working fine yesterday. Went to shut down; it paused and asked “shut down or advanced options?” and I chose the former. Now, won’t boot up. Press start button, fans turn on and CPU I assume starts whirling, but no signal to monitor or wired...
  5. Pc on but no signal to monitor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc on but no signal to monitor.: I got a 2nd hand pc just recently and I decided to play on it for a bit. It was working fine for a few hours but then it suddenly crashed and had to restart. I restarted it but then it got stuck on the boot screen so I force restarted. Now the pc is onLights,fans etc. On but...
  6. Pc on but no signal to monitor.

Pc on but no signal to monitor.: I got a 2nd hand pc just recently and I decided to play on it for a bit. It was working fine for a few hours but then it suddenly crashed and had to restart. I restarted it but then it got stuck on the boot screen so I force restarted. Now the pc is onLights,fans etc. On but...
  7. Pc on but no signal to monitor.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Pc starting but no power/signal to keyboard, mouse or monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc starting but no power/signal to keyboard, mouse or monitor: Hi, So I've had my gaming pc for a while now. It runs fine but recently did a factory reset and followed this guide afterwards;ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJTCwSX9Ym8&list=WL&index=5&t=0s it was fine and so I left it on just downloading a game a few days later, nothing...
  9. Monitor gives no signal despite pc being on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor gives no signal despite pc being on: I tried using a different monitor and a different cables which i am 100% sure are fully working, i tried updating my drivers, i tried booting in safe mode. I'm stumped, the issue is not hardware related, i can use a remote desktop app on my phone to access my pc and...
  10. PC loses signal to monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    PC loses signal to monitor: While I play a video game, FPS in game start dropping and the monitor loses signal, but the PC is still working. Today I tried the thingy with Capslock and after I pressed it two times, my PC stopped. After I turned it back on it booted, but a black screen appeared and not...