Windows 10: Pc randomly freezes installing win 10

Discus and support Pc randomly freezes installing win 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My pc randomly freezes during win 10 fresh install. Im installing from a flash drive that has an all in one image on it. I cant pin point when it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by iPenguin02, May 19, 2017.

1. Pc randomly freezes installing win 10

My pc randomly freezes during win 10 fresh install. Im installing from a flash drive that has an all in one image on it. I cant pin point when it freezes sometimes ill get passed the initial copying files. It does also take an unusually long time to get through each section. I once got to sign in, then it kept freezing when looking for an update.

Amd 8370
    Asus 970 gaming/aura
    16gb ram pulled from an old dell 980
    Gigabyte Rx460 4gb card
    San disk 256gb ssd

I was able to used 8gb pulled from another dell 980 with a asus m5a99fx Pro 2.0, amd 8370, gigabyte 4gb, san disk 256 gb ssd (im building both). The install was using tbe same thumb drive and went smooth and fast.

Help please

:)

iPenguin02, May 19, 2017

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

My Win 10 freezes randomly and i need to restart my PC to get back to work. It's extremely annoying!

I have a Win 10 Pro Version 1703 Os build 15063.540; CPU i7-6800K 3.40 GHz; SSD and I set to never switch off HDD power.

I did reinstall win 10 twice.

I followed the instructions here: FIX: Windows 10 Freezes Randomly - Appuals.com but I still experience the same issue.

Can somebody tell me what is wrong with Win 10?

Thanks,

Dominik

DominikCirmirakis, May 19, 2017
  3. after a recent update my screen frezzes randomly...any ideas

Installed win 10 in Nov 2015 after an update in Jan 2016 my screen randomly freezes.....any ideas how to fix it

GilbertCatillo, May 19, 2017
  4. Pc randomly freezes installing win 10

Hi iPenguin2. Welcome to the TenForums @iPenguin2

Have you run a chkdsk on the targeted drive? You said you pulled memory, have you run memtest against it to ensure it is okay?

MemTest86+ - Test RAM

Did you set the BIOS to disable secure boot and or Fast Boot?

Clean Install Windows 10

If this is a fresh install have you deleted, as part of the install, all existing partitions. Please mind your data partition is using.

Ken

Caledon Ken, May 20, 2017
Thema:

Pc randomly freezes installing win 10

1. Pc randomly freezes installing win 10 - Similar Threads - randomly freezes installing

2. win 10 randomly freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win 10 randomly freezing: I've had this problem like so many people. What I don't have is the pc randomly shutting down. I see this when I am typing and nothing appears. First I check the caps lock on and off. If frozen the caps lock lite will not change. If it freezes and the caps lock changes, got...
  3. win 10 randomly freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    win 10 randomly freezing: I've had this problem like so many people. What I don't have is the pc randomly shutting down. I see this when I am typing and nothing appears. First I check the caps lock on and off. If frozen the caps lock lite will not change. If it freezes and the caps lock changes, got...
  4. win 10 randomly freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Win 10 freezes for a few seconds randomly

Win 10 freezes for a few seconds randomly: Hello: For a long time, my PC would freeze for a couple seconds and then the display would fail to render. After a lot of poking, it turns out that there is some kind of weirdness between the Spotify program downloaded from the website and some video cards. When I...
  6. PC freezes randomly.

PC freezes randomly.: PC freezes and have to hard restart. No BSOD. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-freezes-randomly/f9081dd4-e242-4bbe-90f6-8f82ca84b117
  7. win 10 freezes randomly

win 10 freezes randomly: win 10 freezes randomly, I need to reboot every time (pwr cycle). Have chkdsk, SFC /scannow, memory diag, with no results. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-freezes-randomly/06a636f8-1d34-4b26-b2ee-9174cd22d388
  8. Win 10 random freezing issue.

Win 10 random freezing issue.: Hello. I have had my computer about 5 years now and I upgraded it to Win 10 when it was first announced. It worked nicely few years untill I started getting random freezes. Some happen right after opening computer and sometimes it runs weeks without problems. At first I...
  9. PC Randomly Freezing

PC Randomly Freezing: Hello, here. I've posted on this forum before (a year ago or so?), when I seemed to be having a freeze/BSOD issue which at the time "we" fixed with updating the vBIOS of my GPU. My PC worked for about a year since that fix and I thought it was happily fixed, until my...
  10. Win 10 random freeze at work but not at home

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 random freeze at work but not at home: I have a Dell Inspiron laptop with Win 10 Anniversary update. I use it both at home and work. At home I have no issues at all. Works fine. However, at work it freezes randomly soon after boot. I can usually get to my desktop, but as soon as I start an application it soon...