Windows 10: PC randomly freezing, can't move mouse

Discus and support PC randomly freezing, can't move mouse in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So my PC will sometimes randomly freeze, where I can no longer move the mouse Can you please help me find what the source of the issue may be?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by stevenboh, Jul 28, 2017.

1. stevenboh Win User

PC randomly freezing, can't move mouse

So my PC will sometimes randomly freeze, where I can no longer move the mouse

Can you please help me find what the source of the issue may be?

thank you

:)

stevenboh, Jul 28, 2017

2. Windows store keeps freezing when i download forza 7

What it does is it will download the game and after about 20 minutes without moving the mouse or anything it just randomly freezes and I have to restart the PC. Then when I go back to resume the download of Forza 7 it won't download it starts at 20Mb then
    just plummets to not downloading at all within seconds.

codykelley, Jul 28, 2017
  3. Windows 10 keeps freezing randomly for no apparent reason

So i have three computers with Windows 10 installed and i noticed that there was happening a really annoying issue. Randomly, the computer suddenly freezes. I can't do CTRL+ALT+DEL and i can't even move the mouse! This has been happening for a good time
    and i really ignored it. Though its starting to get really annoying.

In my main computer, the freezes, for some weird reason, happens when i'm AFK for a random period of time. The other computer seem to freeze randomly really frequently and my other computer freezes really rarely.

Computer Specs (Yes, all of the computers have the same specs):

HP 14 Notebook

Intel Core i5-3230M CPU @ 2.60 GHz 2.60 GHz

RAM 4.00 GB

64 bit operating System

Intel HD Graphics

Please Help

KawanWeege, Jul 28, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

Rule 4
    No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc) - it is forum policy that no help shall be given to people who knowingly steal software or services.

One of the main reasons for this is that the act of pirating the software will inevitably change the working of the software and make investigation and repair impossible. Please install a legitimate copy of the software and if you are still experiencing the issue we will be pleased to assist - No further assistance will be provided until we are satisfied that the software is genuine.

Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste: slmgr /dlv

Please post an image in the thread.

zbook, Jul 29, 2017
  5. stevenboh Win User
    Should I blur out any info ? is anything private ?

stevenboh, Jul 29, 2017
  6. stevenboh Win User
    Hmm do you think it adobe that's causing the issues ? do you think I should fully uninstall it ? Thank you!

stevenboh, Aug 1, 2017
  7. stevenboh Win User
    Here is another DMP File, just had another random shut down

I am thinking of just re-installing windows 10, it will be painful but hopefully will solve my issue.. or I might buy a new PC

stevenboh, Aug 5, 2017
  8. zbook New Member

Using the keyboard type these commands:
    !) win + x (keys simultaneously)
    2) a
    3) alt + y (key simultaneously)
    Administrative command should open.
    Then type these commands:
    1) sfc /scannow
    2) dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
    3) chkdsk /scan
    4) net user test /add
    5) use a camera or smart phone camera to take a picture and post the image of the results into the thread.
    5) shutdown /r
    6) when the computer reboots sign on with the new user named test.
    7) report into the thread whether you can or cannot use the mouse cursor after the above steps.
    8) Run memtest86+ version 5.01 for 8 or more passes
    Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool
    Make sure you use the link above as there are other software with the similar name.
    For the testing 8 or more passes is critical to avoid false negatives.
    A false negative is a pass when there is malfunctioning RAM.
    The computer has 16 GB of RAM.
    The estimated time to complete 8 passes is 1 - 2 hours /GB or 16 to 32 hours.
    Only 1 error is a fail and testing can be aborted.
    If there is 1 error you will then need to determine which RAM module is malfunctioning.
    To do this you will remove 1 RAM module and test each module in the same DIMM.
    If the both pass in the same DIMM you will move 1 RAM module to the next DIMM and test again for 8 or more passes.
    This will differentiate RAM from DIMM/MB
    Please plan ahead so that there are at least 8 passes.
    The more passes the better.
    For each Memtest886+ please use a camera or smart phone camera to take a picture and post images into the thread.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...f-ecc7b7ff6461
    MemTest86+ - Test RAM Windows 10 BSOD Tutorials

BugCheck 4E, {99, 2a13f1, 2, 600037000375ff0}*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sysProbably caused by : memory_corruption

zbook, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. PC randomly freezing, can't move mouse - Similar Threads - randomly freezing can't

2. Pc freezes at startup but mouse still moves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc freezes at startup but mouse still moves: Hi, a friend brought his PC over to me for this very same issue. I noticed his PC would get to the desktop and then freeze and u would be unable to click or interact with anything, I would still be able to move the mouse pointer around however. After swapping around ram,...
  3. Pc freezes at startup but mouse still moves

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc freezes at startup but mouse still moves: Hi, a friend brought his PC over to me for this very same issue. I noticed his PC would get to the desktop and then freeze and u would be unable to click or interact with anything, I would still be able to move the mouse pointer around however. After swapping around ram,...
  4. Pc freezes at startup but mouse still moves

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC Freezing but can still move my mouse.

PC Freezing but can still move my mouse.: Hello, my PC randomly freezes.List of things I can do while it is frozen:-- I can switch tabsNot on google chrome-- I can open things like Snipping Tool but can't interact with them-- I can open my windows menu but when I search/type something it just goes blank-- I can move...
  6. Mouse randomly freezes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse randomly freezes: For instance scrolling the browser using the mouse-wheel and the screen freezes then a second later resumes scrolling and jumps to where it would have scrolled. Some process in the background is stealing mouse events. Any clue as to how I should go about finding this?...
  7. Mouse freezes randomly.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse freezes randomly.: I have a windows 10 surface go, and i'm using a bluetooth 3.0 keyboard for this computer. I dont know if its the keyboard or the computer, but my mouse freezes randomly when trying to play games. Is there a fix to this? submitted by /u/Literature-Initial [link] [comments]...
  8. PC Freezes and completely deadlocks at random times with mouse able to move for a couple...

PC Freezes and completely deadlocks at random times with mouse able to move for a couple...: Hello, about a year ago I built my PC and it had been running great for a while. However, a couple months ago, my PC randomly froze. For a couple seconds though, I could move my mouse until that froze too. My PC responded to nothing and was completely deadlocked forcing me to...
  9. Mouse randomly freezes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse randomly freezes: So I've had this mouse for 2 years and these past 3 days its not been working correctly. The mouse https://www.trust.com/pt/product/19509-gxt-152-exent-illuminated-gaming-mouse What happens is im moving my mouse and the cursor stop moving, then I take it off the usb and put...
  10. random freezing when moving mouse to taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    random freezing when moving mouse to taskbar: Windows 10 will now be available to the general public beginning 5/8/2018. Early release is available on 4/30/2018. The log files indicated the computer was/is having problems with BSOD. 1) See if you can find out the drivers that were installed using Iorbit or driver...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my pc keeps freezing and you cant move mouse or use keyboard

2. PC keeps freezing and I cant move mouse or anything