Windows 10: PC randomly restarted without BSOD while gaming. Computer didn't turn off, it froze at...

Discus and support PC randomly restarted without BSOD while gaming. Computer didn't turn off, it froze at... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Happened during gaming, cpu is being cooled very well, gpu drivers are maybe 1 driver behind the latest, never had any other faulty problems with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ryan Saghafi, Apr 21, 2024.

1. PC randomly restarted without BSOD while gaming. Computer didn't turn off, it froze at...

Happened during gaming, cpu is being cooled very well, gpu drivers are maybe 1 driver behind the latest, never had any other faulty problems with my hardware.Restart happened on the 4/22/24 on 12:41 AMChecked event viewer and found this critical error during the time of the crash : The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.followed with : The computer has&n

:)

Ryan Saghafi, Apr 21, 2024
  2. qazwsxm Win User

Computer bsod, freezes, and turns off randomly

I thought the problem was solved , but it seems the issue has returned. I had a bunch of BSODs. So I reinstalled Windows and then the PC got another BSOD, turned off randomly 2 or 3 times, and froze once with a buzzing sound. I have the dump files attached for that one BSOD:
    Attachment 95153

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

qazwsxm, Apr 21, 2024
  3. ryan5w4 Win User
    Computer Randomly Restarting Without BSOD in Wolfenstein II

Okay! Here are the images:

PC randomly restarted without BSOD while gaming. Computer didn't turn off, it froze at... 171182d1515208019t-computer-randomly-restarting-without-bsod-wolfenstein-ii-messywansetting.png

PC randomly restarted without BSOD while gaming. Computer didn't turn off, it froze at... 171183d1515208030t-computer-randomly-restarting-without-bsod-wolfenstein-ii-messywansetting2.png

And as for everything else: the BIOS has been updated, power plan was changed to High Performance, Speccy was installed, and I've done some reading on the driver verifier.

ryan5w4, Apr 21, 2024
  4. Orion1331 Win User

PC randomly restarted without BSOD while gaming. Computer didn't turn off, it froze at...

PC restarts randomly with no bsod

Hello, for the past month my pc restarts randomly with no bsod. It happens when im playing games mostly , doesnt matter which. I bought a UPS thinking it was power fluctuations but that is not the case. I've attached the event.

Microsoft OneDrive

Orion1331, Apr 21, 2024
Thema:

PC randomly restarted without BSOD while gaming. Computer didn't turn off, it froze at...

1. PC randomly restarted without BSOD while gaming. Computer didn't turn off, it froze at... - Similar Threads - randomly restarted without

2. Gaming and computer randomly turned off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gaming and computer randomly turned off: Hello my computer randomly turned off while playing call of duty thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gaming-and-computer-randomly-turned-off/414d9c49-45a7-4930-974d-166c42e7b840
  3. PC Randomly restarts without a BSOD

PC Randomly restarts without a BSOD: Hello,My PC randomly restarts without a blue screen and without warning.From looking around, it seems here is the right question to ask about it. This has been puzzling me for months now and I have no idea what to do.I got these 2 files from C:\Windows\Minidump:...
  4. PC randomly restarted without BSOD while gaming. Computer didn't turn off, it froze at...

PC randomly restarted without BSOD while gaming. Computer didn't turn off, it froze at...: Happened during gaming, cpu is being cooled very well, gpu drivers are maybe 1 driver behind the latest, never had any other faulty problems with my hardware.Restart happened on the 4/22/24 on 12:41 AMChecked event viewer and found this critical error during the time of the...
  5. PC Randomly Turns off and Restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Randomly Turns off and Restarts: As the title indicates, my PC has randomly restarted ie screen black, mechanical light up keyboard and mouse go black and then restarts. There is no rhyme or reason, most of the time I am just browsing the internet i.e a fairly light load. About a month ago, my CPU was...
  6. PC Randomly Turns off and Restarts

PC Randomly Turns off and Restarts: As the title indicates, my PC has randomly restarted ie screen black, mechanical light up keyboard and mouse go black and then restarts. There is no rhyme or reason, most of the time I am just browsing the internet i.e a fairly light load. About a month ago, my CPU was...
  7. PC randomly restarting without BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly restarting without BSOD: As above I am restarting randomly, rarely when playing games but more when just using google chromeI am getting this error usually in sets of 3 :A fatal hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Machine Check ExceptionError Type: Cache...
  8. PC randomly restarting without BSOD

PC randomly restarting without BSOD: As above I am restarting randomly, rarely when playing games but more when just using google chromeI am getting this error usually in sets of 3 :A fatal hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Machine Check ExceptionError Type: Cache...
  9. Computer randomly froze then restarted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer randomly froze then restarted: The computer randomly froze then restarted please help. I am worried about a bad part or perhaps windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-randomly-froze-then-restarted/fd4a7960-b53f-4517-b666-c5b4949f3f22
  10. pc randomly turns off without blue screen and restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc randomly turns off without blue screen and restarts: My rig: CPU Ryzen 2600 OC @4.1GHz VGA GTX 1080 Ti Ram Corsair OC @3200 MHz 16 GB SSD Galax 240 GB HDD1 segate 2 TB HDD2 WD 2 TB SSHD segate 2 TB PSU Seasonic M12ll 750 bronze Case Cooler Master CM 690 III Firstly, I try to fully load my system (Stress test for GPU and...