Windows 10: Pc randomly started crashing in game out of nowhere

Discus and support Pc randomly started crashing in game out of nowhere in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my pc keeps crashing to desktop after around 5 mins of gameplay. All temps are below 65 and around 50 fps. Then all of a sudden it crashes. It freezes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tejboy99, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Tejboy99 Win User

Pc randomly started crashing in game out of nowhere

my pc keeps crashing to desktop after around 5 mins of gameplay. All temps are below 65 and around 50 fps. Then all of a sudden it crashes. It freezes then comes back for a split second and then fully crashes. Specs are as follows: ryzen 3 1200, nvidia msi geforce gtx 1050 ti, crucial ballistix ddr4 8 gb ram, msi b350m gaming pro. Games that have crashed are fallout 4 and kingdom come deliverance but it probably would crash for all games. Please help i wouls really appreciate it.

:)

Tejboy99, Jul 13, 2018

2. Win 10 randomly kills games

Hi Laurynas,

To help you with your issue, we suggest you refer to the links below to get information about compatible games with Windows 10, and troubleshooting steps for crashing game issues:

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jul 13, 2018
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 13, 2018
  4. Pc randomly started crashing in game out of nowhere

Programs and games randomly crashing

When using windows 10 and especially when gaming my programs and games randomly crash. This has been happening for about a week now, and is getting quite annoying.

JohnAshour, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

Pc randomly started crashing in game out of nowhere

1. Pc randomly started crashing in game out of nowhere - Similar Threads - randomly started crashing

2. Random BSODs out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSODs out of nowhere: Hello,here are the minidump files - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w2bN7vPId7B0d2eRMAyjpNfsDhHN-B_z/view?usp=sharingmy Lenovo IdeaPad 3-14ALC6 started randomly restarting and bluescreening in the last month.It happens when i browse the net on Opera 102.0.4880.56, when i...
  3. Random BSODs out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSODs out of nowhere: Hello,here are the minidump files - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w2bN7vPId7B0d2eRMAyjpNfsDhHN-B_z/view?usp=sharingmy Lenovo IdeaPad 3-14ALC6 started randomly restarting and bluescreening in the last month.It happens when i browse the net on Opera 102.0.4880.56, when i...
  4. Random BSODs out of nowhere

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Crashes and BSOD out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashes and BSOD out of nowhere: Lately, I've been getting a lot of BSOD crashes. It happens sometimes when I'm browsing on chrome and when I'm idling on desktop.I've looked up for solutions and have tried most of them but the problem still occurs. I've also checked on my whocrashed report and I'm still not...
  6. Crashes and BSOD out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crashes and BSOD out of nowhere: Lately, I've been getting a lot of BSOD crashes. It happens sometimes when I'm browsing on chrome and when I'm idling on desktop.I've looked up for solutions and have tried most of them but the problem still occurs. I've also checked on my whocrashed report and I'm still not...
  7. My PC crashes out of nowhere slowly

My PC crashes out of nowhere slowly: I initially had this problem a couple of months ago where the OS would get into this weird state and that it would slowly stop functioning at all. At the time I looked up online how to fix something like this, but I had no luck. It all started when I moved my PC components...
  8. PC started stuttering out of nowhere.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC started stuttering out of nowhere.: Hi everyone, For a while today i thought my cursor had been stuttering until i watched a video and noticed it was stuttering too. The stutters happen every 1.5s roughly and they hadn't started until today. Ive tried pretty much every solution ive seen and nothing has worked....
  9. My PC crashes out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC crashes out of nowhere: Hey, I am having trouble with my computer for a while now... It crashes out of nowhere. It does not matter which applications it is running or what daytime it is neither does it matter for how long it is running. There have been times where it shuts off after 10 minutes or...
  10. PC Hard Restarting While Gaming; Issue Appeared Randomly Out Of Nowhere

PC Hard Restarting While Gaming; Issue Appeared Randomly Out Of Nowhere: Hey all. This issue first started happening to me a month or two ago. The entire computer will freeze for several seconds before the monitor or monitors turns a single, random color while the speakers play a loud BBRRRTTT sound and the whole pc shuts down. It immediately...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my games started crashing out of nowhere

2. games crashing out of nowhere

3. games randomly started crashing

4. pc crashing out of nowhere,
  5. pc problems out of nowhere