Windows 10: PC resets itself whilst playing game, then updates

Discus and support PC resets itself whilst playing game, then updates in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; ive never had this problem before can somebody please put my mind at rest to why this has occurred? i have a fear of playing that game now lol many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jakeb, Jun 21, 2018.

1. jakeb Win User

PC resets itself whilst playing game, then updates

ive never had this problem before can somebody please put my mind at rest to why this has occurred?
    i have a fear of playing that game now lol

many thanks guy

jakeb, Jun 21, 2018

2. Xbox Play anywhere games

I uninstalled and re-installed the game. The freezing is still happening.

David-Murica, Jun 21, 2018
  3. play games on my pc

Hi Lisa,

In order to assist properly, kindly answer the following questions:

• On which website are you trying to play the game? What is the title of the game?
    • Have you tried using other browsers like Edge?
    • What error message are you getting?
    • Can you provide more details on the troubleshooting steps that you have tried so far?
    • Are you experiencing that same thing using other PCs?

Your response is highly appreciated.

Rolando Vil, Jun 21, 2018
  4. PC resets itself whilst playing game, then updates

Xbox Play anywhere games

Hi David,

There are many possible reasons why Gears of War 4 randomly crashes when playing. One of which is having a corrupted game file. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Windows Store.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

Click here

Step 3: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps and features.
    • Find the game and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Step 4: Try to uninstall and reinstall the game.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 21, 2018
Thema:

PC resets itself whilst playing game, then updates

1. PC resets itself whilst playing game, then updates - Similar Threads - resets itself whilst

2. Random BSODs whilst playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSODs whilst playing games: For a while now, I have been receiving random blue screens whilst playing games, sometimes it would show no service exception, and other messages, I have uploaded the mini dumps, if someone could look at them it would be greatly appreciated as i don't know what im doing. I...
  3. Random BSODs whilst playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSODs whilst playing games: For a while now, I have been receiving random blue screens whilst playing games, sometimes it would show no service exception, and other messages, I have uploaded the mini dumps, if someone could look at them it would be greatly appreciated as i don't know what im doing. I...
  4. PC crashed whilst playing video games. Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashed whilst playing video games. Please help: Hello.I have ask this question beforehand but I don't think the problem ever got fully solved. I'm unsure as to why my PC crashes when I play games. The screen sort of goes black with a buzzing sound in my headset. The photo above looks a lot like what happens to my...
  5. PC crashed whilst playing video games. Please help

PC crashed whilst playing video games. Please help: Hello.I have ask this question beforehand but I don't think the problem ever got fully solved. I'm unsure as to why my PC crashes when I play games. The screen sort of goes black with a buzzing sound in my headset. The photo above looks a lot like what happens to my...
  6. Preventing Windows Defender Updates Whilst Playing a Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preventing Windows Defender Updates Whilst Playing a Game: I have been having an issue lately where every game on my computer is crashing after about an hour sometimes less of the program starting and it seems to be caused by Windows Defender doing something in the background I suspect its a virus database update. What I am wondering...
  7. Preventing Windows Defender Updates Whilst Playing a Game

Preventing Windows Defender Updates Whilst Playing a Game: I have been having an issue lately where every game on my computer is crashing after about an hour sometimes less of the program starting and it seems to be caused by Windows Defender doing something in the background I suspect its a virus database update. What I am wondering...
  8. Preventing Windows Defender Updates Whilst Playing a Game

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Bsod whilst playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bsod whilst playing games: My PC BSODS Critical_Process_Died whilst playing gamesDMP: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoDwxz1NoYMyg9ZG4F7mBgpYnQ9mqg?e=YYtKEsIf anyone could help it would be appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-whilst-playing-games/40ee6bf7-8bea-414b-bdf3-d44cdac5af69
  10. My pc Bsods whilst I'm playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc Bsods whilst I'm playing games: My pc BsodsCritical_Process_Died whilst playing games, I'm not entirely sure why this happens, it never happens when I'm just browsing the internet.If anyone could help with this it would be greatly appreciated...