Windows 10: Pc screen is changing colour when i play video games any suggestions...?

Discus and support Pc screen is changing colour when i play video games any suggestions...? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; As I play video games my screen goes different colour the main colours I see is blue and red I checked to see if it was anything about a 3D mode but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Lewisgrantck, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Pc screen is changing colour when i play video games any suggestions...?

As I play video games my screen goes different colour the main colours I see is blue and red I checked to see if it was anything about a 3D mode but there wasn't anything about that and I'm trying to fix it as I'm about to post daily on youtube...thanks.!!

:)

Lewisgrantck, Aug 22, 2018
  2. Mohan B P Win User

I can't get a video to stream to my lg smart tv in full screen , it's playing full screen on the pc no problem

Hi Steve,

To assist you better, I like to know; how exactly you are trying to stream video from your PC to LG Smart TV?

As an initial step, I suggest you to try updating the display adapter on your system.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on the Start button, and type Device Manager on the search bar.
    • Open Device Manager, expand Display Adapters.
    • Find and double-click Display Adapters from the left panel to update.
    • Right-click the device, and click Update.

As you are able to play the video full screen in your PC, then it might be an issue related to LG Smart TV. I suggest you to check for the LG Smart TV manual and check what all settings need to done to play video in full screen.

Kindly reply to us, with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Aug 22, 2018
  3. Unable to play video games on Windows 10, black screen after log-in screen

Hi Natasha,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with accessing the Windows 10 operating system, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• From where are you trying to play the video games (downloaded/ from website)?
    • If you are playing games from website which browser are you using?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message when the game crashes?
    • Are you able log-in to your computer?

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated display drivers.

As you see black screen while logging to the desktop, I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article about this issue, try the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Black screen after upgrading to Windows 10

Also, I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 22, 2018
  4. Pc screen is changing colour when i play video games any suggestions...?

PC hangs when playing games and plays boken game audio in the background.

Hi Merskyl,

Thank you for replying back with the status of the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Does the issue persist only when playing games?
    • Do you face similar issues when you play videos using a video player?

Method 1: I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box next to
      Start
      button and select the top most search result.
    • Click on View all from left side panel of the screen.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, click on
      Advanced option and check Apply repairs automatically
      option.
    • Follow the on screen instructions.

Method 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to uninstall the graphics card driver from
    device manager manually by following the steps from the link below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows key + X and click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Display adapter option.
    • Right click on the graphics card driver and select Uninstall option.
    • Restart the computer to reinstall the driver automatically and check if the changes is effective.

Write back to us with the status of the issue for further assistance. Your reply is important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

Pc screen is changing colour when i play video games any suggestions...?

1. Pc screen is changing colour when i play video games any suggestions...? - Similar Threads - screen changing colour

2. PC crashing when playing video games, no bluescreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashing when playing video games, no bluescreen: Hello,Recently my PC has been crashing when playing video games and it’s getting progressively worse where I cannot even open any games without a crash.There is no bluescreen, my PC stays on and everything is on except my screen goes black and resets. I’ve done a stress test...
  3. PC crashing when playing video games, no bluescreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC crashing when playing video games, no bluescreen: Hello,Recently my PC has been crashing when playing video games and it’s getting progressively worse where I cannot even open any games without a crash.There is no bluescreen, my PC stays on and everything is on except my screen goes black and resets. I’ve done a stress test...
  4. PC crashing when playing video games, no bluescreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. colour calibration not working when playing games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    colour calibration not working when playing games: hi, so i modified my display color using colour calibration by windows 10, but when i start a game it does not work anymore. if i show my desktop and go back to the game and its fixed. but if i close the game and reopen it, the color reverts back to the stock settings. no...
  6. blue crash screens when playing Video games

blue crash screens when playing Video games: I've starting having a lot of crashes when playing games on my system, it started out as just a crash with no errors reported by the game launcher. But now they are crashing and causing blue screens to occur. I've done a lot of basic trouble shoot, making sure drivers and my...
  7. Brightness changes automatically when playing video games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Brightness changes automatically when playing video games: Whenever I start playing games, my brightness just automatically goes down. I don't have any type of adaptive brightness settings, I've looked everywhere, and I have no idea what to do. I reinstalled windows about a month ago, this problem didn't exist before then. submitted...
  8. colour changing when I playing video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    colour changing when I playing video: I have a problem. since I upgraded the Windows and K-Lite Codec Pack, everytime I playing video (from my Pc or from website) the video colour always change, sometimes black and white. I tried to setting the colour management, display, colour calibrate, upgrading driver, no...
  9. Pc screen is changing colour when i play video games any suggestions...?

Pc screen is changing colour when i play video games any suggestions...?: As I play video games my screen goes different colour the main colours I see is blue and red I checked to see if it was anything about a 3D mode but there wasn't anything about that and I'm trying to fix it as I'm about to post daily on youtube...thanks.!! [Moved from :...
  10. Colour changing in video when switching to full screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Colour changing in video when switching to full screen: Hi Guys. My first thread/post on here and I'm hoping someone can help. I just bought an Honor Magicbook Ryzen (China only, but I believe they are the same as the Huawei version as Honor is the budget brand of Huawei). I had to do a clean install of Windows 10 Pro (1803) as...