Windows 10: PC Settings your account always loading

Discus and support PC Settings your account always loading in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I recently installed fresh Windows 10 and it was working fine. After installation I enabled the builtin admin account and converted it to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by vaibhav011286, Aug 2, 2015.

1. PC Settings your account always loading

Hello,
    I recently installed fresh Windows 10 and it was working fine.
    After installation I enabled the builtin admin account and converted it to Microsoft account successfully but after 1 day the your accounts screen in pc settings showing loading always not the content but the content buttons and links are accessible while screen loading (please see the gif of the error)..

I tried to remove the battery while laptop on and charging but its also not fixed this problem, so please help me to get this problem sorted out. *Sad*Sad

Thanks.

PC Settings your account always loading [​IMG]

:)

vaibhav011286, Aug 2, 2015

2. PC Settings your account always loading

Hello,

I recently installed fresh Windows 10 and it was working fine.

After installation I enabled the builtin admin account and converted it to Microsoft account successfully but after 1 day the your accounts screen in pc settings showing loading always not the content but the content buttons and links are accessible while screen
    loading (please see the gif of the error)..

I tried to remove the battery while laptop on and charging but its also not fixed this problem, so please help me to get this problem sorted out.

Thanks.

PC Settings your account always loading [​IMG]

VaibhavGupta, Aug 2, 2015
  3. PC Settings your account always loading

Hi Vaibhav,

Run the SFC scan and check if it helps to fix the issue.

• Press Windows + X
    • Choose Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Type sfc /scannow
    • Press Enter

Now access PC settings and check if the issue still persist.

Vinod Archak, Aug 2, 2015
  4. wildcat87 Win User

PC Settings your account always loading

Any luck getting this fixed? Having the same issue.

wildcat87, Jan 20, 2016
Thema:

PC Settings your account always loading

1. PC Settings your account always loading - Similar Threads - Settings account always

2. accounts settings loading forever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    accounts settings loading forever: + widgets crashing causing OS temporarily not respond and OneDrive unable to sign in. all of the above started almost simultaneously. file explorer cant open anything and crash....
  3. accounts settings loading forever

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    accounts settings loading forever: + widgets crashing causing OS temporarily not respond and OneDrive unable to sign in. all of the above started almost simultaneously. file explorer cant open anything and crash....
  4. " your account settings are out of date"

in Windows 10 Customization
    " your account settings are out of date": I have this message on my hotmail account through windows 10, the suggested fixes don't work. Mobile account works fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-account-settings-are-out-of-date/4d1fea9c-05c5-4f3c-866a-629301fdebf2
  5. Your account settings are out of date!!

Your account settings are out of date!!: After updating Windows 10 to v2004 this happens... Why does Mail Version 16005.13228.41011.0 keep asking me to "Fix my account" every time I reboot my laptop? This information does not help:...
  6. "Your account settings are out of date".

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Your account settings are out of date".: received the above message on my Hotmail accounts. Tried "fix account", waited 25 minutes, got a "wait one moment" message, waited another ten minutes, then got "something has gone wrong" with an error message. have tried twice through settings to rectify this, with no joy....
  7. "Your account settings are out of date..."

"Your account settings are out of date...": Trying to sign into Hotmail. but can't because my account settings are out of date AGAIN! I just fixed this, and now have to again? What's wrong?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-account-settings-are-out-of-date/0e596d7e-0c00-4392-af47-b4e23257df52
  8. Settings Accounts - Email + accounts / Sync your settings not opening

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Settings Accounts - Email + accounts / Sync your settings not opening: Hello Got a strange one with Windows 10 settings. If I attempt to go into Accounts then Email and Accounts, all I get a is a blank page. At the top you can see it is trying to refresh the info. Likewise, if I click Sync your settings, again I get a blank page. If I then try...
  9. Settings Accounts - Email + accounts / Sync your settings not opening

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings Accounts - Email + accounts / Sync your settings not opening: Hello Got a strange one with Windows 10 settings. If I attempt to go into Accounts then Email and Accounts, all I get a is a blank page. At the top you can see it is trying to refresh the info. Likewise, if I click Sync your settings, again I get a blank page. If I then try...
  10. Your account settings are out-of-date

Your account settings are out-of-date: For the last 2 days; Your account settings are out-of-date The weird part is that it doesnt affect my main account, just my 2 slave accounts (my son and father's email which is tied to my own). So my email comes up as normal but not the other 2. It just keeps...