Windows 10: PC Settings your account always loading

Discus and support PC Settings your account always loading in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I recently installed fresh Windows 10 and it was working fine. After installation I enabled the builtin admin account and converted it to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by vaibhav011286, Aug 2, 2015.

1. PC Settings your account always loading

Hello,
    I recently installed fresh Windows 10 and it was working fine.
    After installation I enabled the builtin admin account and converted it to Microsoft account successfully but after 1 day the your accounts screen in pc settings showing loading always not the content but the content buttons and links are accessible while screen loading (please see the gif of the error)..

I tried to remove the battery while laptop on and charging but its also not fixed this problem, so please help me to get this problem sorted out. *Sad*Sad

Thanks.

PC Settings your account always loading [​IMG]

:)

vaibhav011286, Aug 2, 2015

2. PC Settings your account always loading

Hello,

I recently installed fresh Windows 10 and it was working fine.

After installation I enabled the builtin admin account and converted it to Microsoft account successfully but after 1 day the your accounts screen in pc settings showing loading always not the content but the content buttons and links are accessible while screen
    loading (please see the gif of the error)..

I tried to remove the battery while laptop on and charging but its also not fixed this problem, so please help me to get this problem sorted out.

Thanks.

PC Settings your account always loading [​IMG]

VaibhavGupta, Aug 2, 2015
  3. PC Settings your account always loading

Hi Vaibhav,

Run the SFC scan and check if it helps to fix the issue.

• Press Windows + X
    • Choose Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Type sfc /scannow
    • Press Enter

Now access PC settings and check if the issue still persist.

Vinod Archak, Aug 2, 2015
  4. wildcat87 Win User

PC Settings your account always loading

Any luck getting this fixed? Having the same issue.

wildcat87, Jan 20, 2016
Thema:

PC Settings your account always loading

1. PC Settings your account always loading - Similar Threads - Settings account always

2. Your Outlook Account Settings are out of Date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Outlook Account Settings are out of Date: In windows 10 mail, my Microsoft email account keeps losing its connection and I have to keep signing in over and over again. Usually once I sign in it remains OK for the duration that I have my computer powered on but almost always reoccurs when I go to power my machine back...
  3. Settings Accounts - Email + accounts / Sync your settings not opening

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Settings Accounts - Email + accounts / Sync your settings not opening: Hello Got a strange one with Windows 10 settings. If I attempt to go into Accounts then Email and Accounts, all I get a is a blank page. At the top you can see it is trying to refresh the info. Likewise, if I click Sync your settings, again I get a blank page. If I then try...
  4. Settings Accounts - Email + accounts / Sync your settings not opening

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings Accounts - Email + accounts / Sync your settings not opening: Hello Got a strange one with Windows 10 settings. If I attempt to go into Accounts then Email and Accounts, all I get a is a blank page. At the top you can see it is trying to refresh the info. Likewise, if I click Sync your settings, again I get a blank page. If I then try...
  5. Your account settings are out-of-date

Your account settings are out-of-date: For the last 2 days; Your account settings are out-of-date The weird part is that it doesnt affect my main account, just my 2 slave accounts (my son and father's email which is tied to my own). So my email comes up as normal but not the other 2. It just keeps...
  6. your account settings are out of date - Outlook

your account settings are out of date - Outlook: Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-account-settings-are-out-of-date-outlook/8e2e4d54-129a-4cf7-9348-1d8dca506313
  7. Your Gmail account settings are out of date

Your Gmail account settings are out of date: I continue to see "account needs to be fixed" in my mailbox, and when I ask to fix it, and then troubleshoot to Settings/Manage Accounts, I do not have boxes associated with Require SSL for Incoming/Outgoing mail. Now what?...
  8. Your email account settings are out of date

in Browsers and Email
    Your email account settings are out of date: Every day i get this alert even after i do the "fix" Your email account setting are out of date." Danielle TYiA *Smile 61627
  9. Your Outlook account settings are out of date

in Browsers and Email
    Your Outlook account settings are out of date: My Windows 10 E-Mail app keeps telling me that "Your Outlook account settings are out of date". When i click on "Fix" then it fixes it temporarily but the issue soon returns. How to resolve this permanently? Regards 23488
  10. Settings / Accounts Page Crashes and Does Not Load

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Settings / Accounts Page Crashes and Does Not Load: Hi there Got a niggly problem with my W10 Pro install. It's not a show stopper but any advice would be appreciated. As the title says, if you go into Settings, Accounts, it does not load. I've got no idea where to start. It's irritating more than anything but I'd like...