Windows 10: PC shut down after time change..

Discus and support PC shut down after time change.. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; It happened just now - I noticed that the system clock was showing the wrong time, so I*went to clock and set it to internet time (I chose the second... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by BugMeister, Jan 23, 2017.

1. PC shut down after time change..

It happened just now - I noticed that the system clock was showing the wrong time, so I*went to clock
    and set it to internet time (I chose the second option in the list) - it reset to the correct time, but then
    immediately afterwards the screen filled with little green and red squares and the system froze solid..

Now it won't restart.. (??)

*Halp!!* *Shock

:)

BugMeister, Jan 23, 2017

2. Can't shut down Windows 10 propertly

Since I updated my computer to Windows 10 I can't shut It down propertly.

I shut my PC down, and everything looks OK, but when I tun it on it says :
    "SYSTEM IS RESUMING".

And after that I can see that my computer wasn't shut down, because all RAM is filled and all the processes ar still working. After I restart my PC averything is OK, but I can't shut It down... And If I dont shut It down for some time It's performance is
    really bad...

I've tried everything... Updating windows, changing options, but nothing works! Please help!

DanixLithuania, Jan 23, 2017
  3. PeteGR99 Win User
    PresenceSignIn is preventing your computer from shutting down

Every time I shut down my PC I get the warning that PresenceSignIn is preventing your computer from shutting down

After about 10 seconds the PC shuts down

What do I need to do to stop this message every time?

Thanks

PeteGR99, Jan 23, 2017
  4. PC shut down after time change..

I can't get Windows 10 to load.. I can reach*BIOS, but the system wont boot from there..
    I suspect there is a faulty connection somewhere in the case.. the reset and the main on-switch don't function..

BugMeister, Jan 23, 2017
  5. Samuria Win User
    Wrong time suggests CMOS battery if CMOS is wrong it may not boot

Samuria, Jan 23, 2017
  6. - the problem seems to be*hardware related..
    - I'm going to do strip-down and rebuild, to see if I can find any faulty connections..

- Samuria, your suggestion about the battery is interesting..
    - I have done a mobo reset, via the jumpers..
    - I may well replace the battery as part of the search process..

- cheers..*Smile

BugMeister, Jan 24, 2017
  7. - UPDATE
    - replaced CMOS battery and system fired up OK..

- many thanks, Samuria.. *Thumbs

BugMeister, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

PC shut down after time change..

1. PC shut down after time change.. - Similar Threads - shut down change

2. pc no display after shutting down?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc no display after shutting down?: i closed my pc by shutting it down and when i tried opening it again it has no display i reseated the ram and bios nothing works tried removing gpu and using motherboard still no display?pc sepcsprocessor i7 9700gpu getforce rtx 1650more details in the pic i took before it...
  3. pc no display after shutting down?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc no display after shutting down?: i closed my pc by shutting it down and when i tried opening it again it has no display i reseated the ram and bios nothing works tried removing gpu and using motherboard still no display?pc sepcsprocessor i7 9700gpu getforce rtx 1650more details in the pic i took before it...
  4. PC turns on after Shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC turns on after Shut down: Hello there,to fully explain the situation:My computer turns itself on after pressing a key on my keyboard after I shut it down. I noticed this only occurs when my pc is put to sleep and woken up before I turn it off.I assume it might be a bug connected to the wake up...
  5. pc shuts down after sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc shuts down after sleep: the pc shuts down when i wake it from sleep mode, that issue happened last months i geuss but i restarted it and it was solved but now it happened again and i need to slove it so i hope someone help me....
  6. pc shuts down after sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc shuts down after sleep: the pc shuts down when i wake it from sleep mode, that issue happened last months i geuss but i restarted it and it was solved but now it happened again and i need to slove it so i hope someone help me....
  7. Windows 10 doesn't shut down after time change

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 doesn't shut down after time change: Hi all,yesterday I noticed my time wasn't right, so I opened the control panel and I've unchecked and checked again the automatic time. So the time now is perfect. But when I'm going to shut down the laptop it just log me off and send me back to the login page, so the only...
  8. PC shutting down after 20min

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC shutting down after 20min: Hello guys, I got a problem. I built myself a new PC today. I'm gonna list my specs right now incase this might be helpful: Ryzen 5 3600 MSI Radeon R9 280x ( it'll be upgraded soon, don't worry ;) ) MSI MPG B550 Gaming plus bequiet System Power 9 600w 2x8 GB 3200MHz DDR4 by...
  9. PC doesn’t shut down after hitting shut down.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC doesn’t shut down after hitting shut down.: I just got a new gaming headset and I plugged it in. It updated drivers and then I went to press shutdown. After pressing shutdown, I turned off my monitor and left the room. I came back into the room and was suprised my pc fan lights and keyboard and mouse lights were still...
  10. PC shuts down after turning it on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC shuts down after turning it on: Hello. I have a problem with my pc. I have windows 10 installed, and have formatted and installed windows all over again trying to fix this problem but it didn't do it. When I turn on my pc, the windows logo appears for a few seconds and then the computer shuts off. When I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 presencesignin