Windows 10: Pc slowed down after update

Discus and support Pc slowed down after update in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; So about few hours ago I installed update for windows 10 and now my pc slowed down a lot,when booting instead of usual 1 minute now it takes 4-5... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Elex3n, Sep 5, 2015.

1. Elex3n Win User

Pc slowed down after update

So about few hours ago I installed update for windows 10 and now my pc slowed down a lot,when booting instead of usual 1 minute now it takes 4-5 minutes or more and it also runs slower than usual.Anyone having this issue or know know how to fix it?

:)

Elex3n, Sep 5, 2015

2. windows 10

Windows 10 pc slowed down after updating

MichaelBerendt, Sep 5, 2015
  3. computer slowed down after update

You need to share the files.

For help with OneDrive see paragraph 9.3:

gerrys template

Gerry C J Cornell, Sep 5, 2015
Thema:

Pc slowed down after update

1. Pc slowed down after update - Similar Threads - slowed down update

2. PC SLOW DOWN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC SLOW DOWN: Hi ,I am currently having 64bit window 10 but it hangs too much sometimes it works fast but mostly it hangs will 32bit window be better opinion in my sight of view 32bit window 10 require less RAM and will work more faster in pc below are device specification can you please...
  3. PC SLOW DOWN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC SLOW DOWN: Hi ,I am currently having 64bit window 10 but it hangs too much sometimes it works fast but mostly it hangs will 32bit window be better opinion in my sight of view 32bit window 10 require less RAM and will work more faster in pc below are device specification can you please...
  4. PC SLOW DOWN

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. pc slow down after some time

pc slow down after some time: my pc specs are i3 7th gen laptop 8gb ram 1tb hddmy pc slows down after few hours of usage i.e casual browsing and zoom meetingswhen i restart pc it work fine for some time and then after using it for like 1-2 hours it starts to slow down and system responsiveness also...
  6. Feeling of PC slow down after recent Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feeling of PC slow down after recent Windows Update: Hello,Im using Windows 10 on my Lenovo Legion Y520 Laptop. I feel, after the last Windows Update on 29th or 30th April, that it has gone "slower". After a restart, it works good, but after some time, switching between programs, games or so starts to be slow and delayed. Up...
  7. PC slows down

PC slows down: My Lenovo Windows 10 laptop bought in 2016 is very slow, ittakes a lot of time to load or open any folder and I am not able to know its cause. I have tried deleting temporary files in temp and %temp% folders but after some time, it again starts slowing down. It is free of...
  8. Slow down of PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow down of PC: After upgrading Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, I observed that when I open any word file Microsoft word 2010 by PC become slow. For few particular word files my PC become terribly slow and it does not function properly. What is the reason for this and is there any solution?...
  9. Windows update slowed down PC

Windows update slowed down PC: After a recent windows update, my PC is unbearably slow. Applications take significantly longer to open and CPU usage is often well above the norm 70+% using windows explorer It affects all applications. I've now tried a system restore and a PC reset, but the pc is still...
  10. pc slowing down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    pc slowing down: Hello I have problem with my laptop.I bought my laptop about a month ago and it was very fast but after this one month it started to slow down and it gets slower and slower and i dont know whats happening ..... My laptop is supposed to be fast but something happened and now...