Windows 10: Pc won’t connect to wifi????

Discus and support Pc won’t connect to wifi???? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a gaming pc and I have owned it for about eight months and it has always worked with no problems what so ever, until recently it won’t connect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by loganpopowski, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Pc won’t connect to wifi????

I have a gaming pc and I have owned it for about eight months and it has always worked with no problems what so ever, until recently it won’t connect to any wifi, it loads for a bit then says ‘can’t connext to this network’, it’s windows 10 and will work using an Ethernet cable but this isn’t bad practical for me and I’m just wondering why it sudddenly stopped and if there’s a solution to fixing it?

:)

loganpopowski, Jul 10, 2018

2. Windows Lumia 930 won,t connect to the wifi.

l have windows nokia Lumia 930 and it won,t connect to wifi at home or at work

paulredick, Jul 10, 2018
  3. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Jul 10, 2018
  4. tamo Win User

Pc won’t connect to wifi????

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Pc won’t connect to wifi???? [​IMG]

Thema:

Pc won’t connect to wifi????

1. Pc won’t connect to wifi???? - Similar Threads - won’t connect wifi

2. Laptop won’t connect to WiFi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won’t connect to WiFi: So I restarted my laptop and once I got to the area were I put in my pin it said I had to internet, so I tried to connect to the WiFi and it said “no internet, secure”. So it was connected, but giving me no internet, I really don’t understand much about computers and most...
  3. Laptop won’t connect to WiFi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop won’t connect to WiFi: So I restarted my laptop and once I got to the area were I put in my pin it said I had to internet, so I tried to connect to the WiFi and it said “no internet, secure”. So it was connected, but giving me no internet, I really don’t understand much about computers and most...
  4. Laptop won’t connect to WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Pc won’t connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc won’t connect to wifi: Hi i have this problem where my pc with widows 11 ain’t able to reconnect to my wifi after a restart or when I’m turning it on for the first time on the day. To solve this so have I restarted my router every time I what to use my pc witch over time gets quite enjoying. I’m...
  6. Pc won’t connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc won’t connect to wifi: Hi i have this problem where my pc with widows 11 ain’t able to reconnect to my wifi after a restart or when I’m turning it on for the first time on the day. To solve this so have I restarted my router every time I what to use my pc witch over time gets quite enjoying. I’m...
  7. Wifi on laptop won’t connect

Wifi on laptop won’t connect: I have my laptop set up to my wifi. However, when I turn my laptop on the wifi doesn’t work and it won’t connect to any wifi. If I want to use the internet I haven’t to use a wired connection. However, when I restart my laptop this seems to work but takes a few minutes and...
  8. PC won’t connect to 5ghz WiFi, but will to 2.4

PC won’t connect to 5ghz WiFi, but will to 2.4: Hello, im having an issue where i want my pc to connect to my 5ghz wifi channel for better download speeds etc, but it simply wont connect saying it cannot connect to this network. However, 2.4 works just fine and is reliable. So, i went searching and tried multiple...
  9. WiFi won’t connect

WiFi won’t connect: My internet/WiFi was working on my windows 10 surface pro yesterday and I haven’t ever had a problem before. The internet won’t connect today, I type in the password and it just repeatedly keeps asking for it. I have checked my rooter and reset it, which is working as my...
  10. Windows 10 pc won’t connect to wifi

Windows 10 pc won’t connect to wifi: I recently updated my windows 7 pc to windows 10 since then i have had troubles when connecting to the internet when i go to connect to the wifi i type in the wifi password and just says “verifying and connecting” before upgrading to windows 10 i had no issues. just...