Windows 10: PC won't play DVD

Discus and support PC won't play DVD in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; MY PC don't recognize the DVD and won[t play it"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by B. Herron, Jul 23, 2018.

1. B. Herron Win User

PC won't play DVD

MY PC don't recognize the DVD and won[t play it"

:)

B. Herron, Jul 23, 2018

2. dvd player don`t work

I just upgraded to windows 10 .my dvd player on my hp 2000 laptop won`t play cd`s or dvd`s .also I can not play videos on facebook or youtube.

k.p.harris, Jul 23, 2018
  3. playing a DVD on PC with Windows 10

Hi,

In order for us to determine the troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue, we'd like to clarify the following:

• What happens when you try to play a DVD?

• Did you try a different DVD?

• Did you get any error messages?

• Are you able to see the content of DVD on the file explorer?

• What is the file format of the files inside the DVD?

Regards.

Zedrick Del, Jul 23, 2018
  4. PC won't play DVD

dvd player

my hp pc won,t play anything on my dvd player

LOUISadesso, Jul 23, 2018
Thema:

PC won't play DVD

1. PC won't play DVD - Similar Threads - won't play DVD

2. Purchased DVD Player for Windows 10, but it won't play DVD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased DVD Player for Windows 10, but it won't play DVD: Hi, I have just purchased DVD Player for Windows 10, downloaded app onto laptop as trial app said it was compatible, when i insert dvd the app opens and says "loading" but as soon as it's loaded and before it starts to play the app closes, i have tried to reset the app but...
  3. Purchased DVD Player for Windows 10, but it won't play DVD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purchased DVD Player for Windows 10, but it won't play DVD: Hi, I have just purchased DVD Player for Windows 10, downloaded app onto laptop as trial app said it was compatible, when i insert dvd the app opens and says "loading" but as soon as it's loaded and before it starts to play the app closes, i have tried to reset the app but...
  4. DVD Player won't Play Movies but will Play CD's

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD Player won't Play Movies but will Play CD's: I have an HP Pavilion 23 all in one. When I insert a DVD it will not play. All drivers are up to date. I can insert a CD and it will play and I can transfer the music I choose to my music library but it does not play a DVD. Why would this happen?...
  5. DVD Player won't Play Movies but will Play CD's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DVD Player won't Play Movies but will Play CD's: I have an HP Pavilion 23 all in one. When I insert a DVD it will not play. All drivers are up to date. I can insert a CD and it will play and I can transfer the music I choose to my music library but it does not play a DVD. Why would this happen?...
  6. DVD Player won't Play Movies but will Play CD's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. DVD recognized but won't play DVD

DVD recognized but won't play DVD: DVD recognized but won't play DVD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-recognized-but-wont-play-dvd/e9e8dd40-aaa7-48ca-86e8-22e8cf9ca3c6
  8. DVD drive won't play CD

DVD drive won't play CD: DVD drive used to play CDs just fine. Now it isn't recognized by the system. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-drive-wont-play-cd/fbee553a-62bb-4785-aa0b-49bd4637ea0f
  9. optical drive won't play dvd....

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    optical drive won't play dvd....: my laptop, widows 10, will not play my new dvd's. I'm very disappointed-need help.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/optical-drive-wont-play-dvd/b385b903-15dd-4832-b87a-408700b1f2ed"
  10. Windows DVD player won't play

Windows DVD player won't play: It was working, now it's not. My Windows DVD player won't play. Neither will my VLC Media player. This started after the last Windows update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/windows-dvd-player-wont-play/4d6b0de9-9195-451a-beba-81bcd6cb4b2e