Windows 10: PC won't start after it shut off during factory reset

Discus and support PC won't start after it shut off during factory reset in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi I really badly need help because my PC shut off during factory reset and it always starts up and then has a black screen. Thanks 10849 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Itshyperof, Jul 30, 2015.

1. PC won't start after it shut off during factory reset

Hi I really badly need help because my PC shut off during factory reset and it always starts up and then has a black screen. Thanks

:)

Itshyperof, Jul 30, 2015

2. PC turned off during factory reset

When i was resetting my pc i accidentaly turned the power off. When i turn on the power my pc starts up and shows the splashscreen and then shuts down. It does this repeatedly. Can anyone help me solve this please

xMysteriess, Jul 30, 2015
  3. PC turned off during factory reset

I got this after restarting when Startup Repair completed .

How do I fix this?
    PC won't start after it shut off during factory reset [​IMG]

xMysteriess, Jul 30, 2015
  4. bobkn Win User

PC won't start after it shut off during factory reset

About all you're likely to get with that level of detail is sympathy.

If you can supply the make and model of the PC, that may make it possible for someone to help you.

bobkn, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

PC won't start after it shut off during factory reset

1. PC won't start after it shut off during factory reset - Similar Threads - won't start shut

2. PC not starting after resetting it

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC not starting after resetting it: I have reset my pc with windows 10 version it took a whole night to complete the reset and now it is starting over and over again asking for the same basic info...
  3. NEED HELP !!!!! TURNED OFF PC DURING RESET !!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NEED HELP !!!!! TURNED OFF PC DURING RESET !!: I Accidentally turned my pc off during reset. now it is showing your pc need to be repaired, error code 0xc000014c my OS was windows 10 cpu was dell optiplex 3060 mini tower PLEASE HELP ME !!!1 I AM VERY SCARED ABOUT IT I DON'T HAVE ANY IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS IN IT...
  4. Can I shut off my PC during a bsod?

Can I shut off my PC during a bsod?: So a bsod occured, and it says it is 0 percent complete for a while, so can i shut off my pc instead? It says system_thread_exception_not_handled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-shut-off-my-pc-during-a-bsod/56d8f0d4-2e02-43cd-b558-618fc5b67ffb
  5. Pc restart loop after factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pc restart loop after factory reset: I recently did a factory reset on my dell laptop and after the reset was done and it was time for the setup i put in my country, app language, keyboard layout, and timezone then i got an error message basicaly saying it needs an update and to plug it in and connect it to wifi...
  6. Unplugging during a factory reset

Unplugging during a factory reset: I just want to know if I can unplug my laptop's charger now that it's performing a factory reset because the battery is 100% and I'm afraid keeping it plugged in would damage the battery. However before performing the factory reset i was told that the reset would only be done...
  7. PC Monitors not turning on after factory reset

PC Monitors not turning on after factory reset: Hey everyone, I factory reset my computer before I slept last night and the monitors arent working. My dell one says the current input timing is not supported by the monitor display and my samsung one is just off. Id turn off my pc to go through bios but im worried not...
  8. PC continues to shut down during start up.

PC continues to shut down during start up.: I have been having this trouble for quite some time now, and have done what was suggested. It still continues to shut down during the first start up I do after it has been off for an hour or so. I have posted viewer files like asked. I have changed quick start up to slow...
  9. Start and cortana not working after factory resets

Start and cortana not working after factory resets: I have a Smartab with Windows 10. At first I was having problems with the microphone and Cortana not being able to hear me. So I reset the entire thing. Now when I try to push on the start I just get the loading blue ring and nothing after that. When I try to type in cortana,...
  10. Stuck during factory reset.

Stuck during factory reset.: So the Factory reset has been stuck at 2% for the last 8 hours. 9964

Users found this page by searching for:

1. smartab stw1050 drivers download

2. smartab stw1050

3. smartab tablet stw1050 manual

4. stw1050 smartab,
  5. stw1050 smartab reset