Windows 10: PC won't start after it shut off during factory reset

Discus and support PC won't start after it shut off during factory reset in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi I really badly need help because my PC shut off during factory reset and it always starts up and then has a black screen. Thanks 10849 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Itshyperof, Jul 30, 2015.

1. PC won't start after it shut off during factory reset

Hi I really badly need help because my PC shut off during factory reset and it always starts up and then has a black screen. Thanks

:)

Itshyperof, Jul 30, 2015

2. PC turned off during factory reset

When i was resetting my pc i accidentaly turned the power off. When i turn on the power my pc starts up and shows the splashscreen and then shuts down. It does this repeatedly. Can anyone help me solve this please

xMysteriess, Jul 30, 2015
  3. PC turned off during factory reset

I got this after restarting when Startup Repair completed .

How do I fix this?
    PC won't start after it shut off during factory reset [​IMG]

xMysteriess, Jul 30, 2015
  4. bobkn Win User

PC won't start after it shut off during factory reset

About all you're likely to get with that level of detail is sympathy.

If you can supply the make and model of the PC, that may make it possible for someone to help you.

bobkn, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

PC won't start after it shut off during factory reset

1. PC won't start after it shut off during factory reset - Similar Threads - won't start shut

2. PC shutting off during Windows reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC shutting off during Windows reset: I'm trying to do a full reset of my Win 11 PC. It works fine then it reboots and goes into the actual reset stage where it shows the completion progress and for some reason, my PC always shuts off automatically when the progress reaches 20-21%. I don't know what causes this....
  3. PC shutting off during Windows reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC shutting off during Windows reset: I'm trying to do a full reset of my Win 11 PC. It works fine then it reboots and goes into the actual reset stage where it shows the completion progress and for some reason, my PC always shuts off automatically when the progress reaches 20-21%. I don't know what causes this....
  4. Accidently Shut off PC during factory reset

Accidently Shut off PC during factory reset: A day before yesterday my PC was working very slow, So i restarted it but it stuck at 33% and accidently I shut it down, Now when I switch it on and try to reset it through advanced option it doesn't get restart and shows “There was an problem restarting the PC”...
  5. Accidently Shut off PC during factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidently Shut off PC during factory reset: A day before yesterday my PC was working very slow, So i restarted it but it stuck at 33% and accidently I shut it down, Now when I switch it on and try to reset it through advanced option it doesn't get restart and shows “There was an problem restarting the PC”...
  6. Accidently Shut off PC during factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Laptop shut off during factory reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop shut off during factory reset.: Laptop shut off during factory reset now it's stuck on windows blue screen and can't log in as administrator. Stuck on reboot loop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-shut-off-during-factory-reset/4f88b90b-9297-40cb-bad7-de009165332d
  8. Laptop shut off during factory reset.

Laptop shut off during factory reset.: Laptop shut off during factory reset now it's stuck on windows blue screen and can't log in as administrator. Stuck on reboot loop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-shut-off-during-factory-reset/4f88b90b-9297-40cb-bad7-de009165332d
  9. Laptop shut off during factory reset.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. PC Won't start after shutdown during a reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Won't start after shutdown during a reset: Yesterday I tried to reset my PC, and once the screen went black I assumed something went wrong and I turned it off. Once I turned my PC back on, it showed the same black screen with my monitor saying "Input not supported" by default, the same one it showed when I was turning...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. SmarTab

2. smartab install windows error

3. smartab stw1050 support

4. smartab stw1050 drivers download,
  5. smartab stw1050,
  6. smartab tablet stw1050 manual,
  7. stw1050 smartab,
  8. stw1050 smartab reset