Windows 10: PCH 7 drivers for Windows 10. Where?

Discus and support PCH 7 drivers for Windows 10. Where? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi! Im looking for PCH7 drivers (USB 3.0 & Rapid Storage Technology on my Z77 motherboard) but I can't find them. Any idea? 24592 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lexo1000, Sep 29, 2015.

1. lexo1000 Win User

PCH 7 drivers for Windows 10. Where?

Hi!
    Im looking for PCH7 drivers (USB 3.0 & Rapid Storage Technology on my Z77 motherboard) but I can't find them.
    Any idea?

:)

lexo1000, Sep 29, 2015

2. [FIXED] "Optimise Drives" lists the partitions on my 3 x HDD RAID 0 array ( C: and System Reserved ) as being Solid State Drives

It's fixed. I replaced the Intel(R) Desktop/Workstation/Server Express Chipset SATA RAID Controller that Windows 10 must have installed with an old Windows 7 driver
    Intel(R) ICH8R/ICH9R/ICH10R/DO/PCH SATA RAID Controller.

Anthony Neville, Sep 29, 2015
  3. Cabo Rojo Win User
    Some programs that requiere flash player would not open on windows 10.

I friend have a PCH game program that would not open on windows 10. that was upgraded from windows 7. The program requieres Flash Player I try to follow the flash player help but flash player always return to the same help page and the program (PCH game)
    would not open. I try to reload flash player with the same results. Help

Cabo Rojo, Sep 29, 2015
  4. PCH 7 drivers for Windows 10. Where?

Have you tried Auslogics Driver Updater it is not free but well worth the money I use it all the time found every driver I have ever needed, since XP came out
    There is a trial period but I found it so good I brought it straight away and Microsoft endorsed

hTconeM9user, Sep 29, 2015
  5. lexo1000 Win User
    Thanks but I prefer to select by myself the drivers installed on my PC

lexo1000, Sep 29, 2015
  6. EdTittel Win User
    Can you provide make & model info for the motherboard? That will be helpful in providing precise pointers to the necessary drivers. For the nonce, you can also try the Intel Download Center to look for your RST stuff.
    HTH
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

PCH 7 drivers for Windows 10. Where?

1. PCH 7 drivers for Windows 10. Where? - Similar Threads - PCH drivers Where

2. My application closing continuously in windows 10 where as in windows 7 it is not

in Windows 10 Customization
    My application closing continuously in windows 10 where as in windows 7 it is not: I'm running an apllication with ODBC support of 32 bit. when i'm running the application in windows 7 it is not closing. But when i upgraded to Windows 10 it keep on closing not withholding even for 1 Hour . what may be the reason...
  3. Where can I find bluetooth drivers for windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Where can I find bluetooth drivers for windows 10?: Unfortunately Dell doesn’t provide their customers with Bluetooth driver support. I use Dell laptop running Windows 10. I tried to install drivers from Lenovo but they are not working. Please recommend any Bluetooth drivers that can work on Windows 10....
  4. will upgarding from windows 7 to 10 wipe drivers

will upgarding from windows 7 to 10 wipe drivers: hi, I struggled to get Nvidia graphics drivers to work on windows 7 after updating from vister. actually, I wanted windows 10 but rolled back to Windows 7 after I find it hard to get the drivers to work on windows 10, but after trying over and over I finally got the drivers...
  5. Where to download Touchpad driver for Lenovo ideapad330 - Windows 10?

Where to download Touchpad driver for Lenovo ideapad330 - Windows 10?: Hi all, May I know where can I download Touchpad driver for Lenovo ideapad330 for Windows 10? my driver seems lost during the latest MS Windows 10 update! Thank you! -doughnuuut...
  6. Win 7 Account Picture - Where is it?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Win 7 Account Picture - Where is it?: Just upgraded to Win 10. How can I get the account icon that I had in Win 7? 41002
  7. Where to get webcam driver.

Where to get webcam driver.: I have a web cam that id's as: USB\VID_05E1&PID_0B01&REV_0002, for the driver. Does anyone know where to get this driver from a site that gives a clean version of the driver without the potential viruses. 49076
  8. realtek driver tweaked in windows 7 - will the new win 10 driver ...

realtek driver tweaked in windows 7 - will the new win 10 driver ...: Hello : I have my realtek driver tweaked in windows 7 , I have it set in the registry to have 2 outputs , instead of one - will the new win 10 driver be able to be adjusted ... Thanks 6949
  9. Windows 10 drivers backwards compatible with Windows 7?

Windows 10 drivers backwards compatible with Windows 7?: So after having a few Windows 10 updates lately give me major hassles, like Bluetooth not talking to devices after the latest update after pairing, I'm considering going back to Windows 7. What I'd like to know before I undertake the change is if Windows 10 drivers are...
  10. The One Country Where Windows 10 Already Hunts Down Windows 7

in Windows 10 News
    The One Country Where Windows 10 Already Hunts Down Windows 7: Denmark users seem to love Windows 10, stats show Windows 10 adoption has slowed down worldwide, according to third-party market share stats, but there are a few countries where the new operating system performs impressively well. Scandinavian markets have always been...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo ideapad330 drivers download

2. download webcam driver windows 10 lenovo ideapad330