Windows 10: PCI Bus hardware changes

Discus and support PCI Bus hardware changes in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; First let me show my appriciation for getting windows 10 - specially because I kept saying NO!!! From day one I have had a fault message - PCI BUS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KennethChristensen2, Aug 1, 2018.

1. PCI Bus hardware changes

First let me show my appriciation for getting windows 10 - specially because I kept saying NO!!!

From day one I have had a fault message - PCI BUS changes in hardware, please restart - and of course, when you are using a microsoft product, that doesn't work..... I have tried everything I could find online, to solve the issue, and of course nothing worked.

However All my attempts to check if my PCI bus is updated, I get the answer that it is....! So how come my PC slowly is dying on me?

But luckily it takes the better part of day to "update" windows 10, and it is hillarious how it has slowed down my PC.

And now the latest - my grafik card isn't working - it can't load images online, when I try to play WOW. I don't play WOW very often, so for all I know, this could have been an issue for several months.

I want windows 7 back - I have had it with a BS software, that keep proving it is useless!!!

I think it is about time, Microsoft post a link, for us users, that have had enough of being forced to use windows 10, so we can get a working software again!

:)

KennethChristensen2, Aug 1, 2018
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Windows 10 and PCI Bus

Hi Richard, this is a device driver issue . ..

Open Device Manager (accessible by right clicking your Start Button)

You should see a device with an exclamation mark beside it (PCI Bus controller)

Right click that and choose Properties

On the resulting dialog, select the Details Tab

Change the Properties drop down to Hardware ID's

Right click the top entry in the resulting list and choose copy

Paste that Hardware id String into your next Post

Also, what is the Make and exact Model No. of your computer - that should be on a sticker on the bottom casing . ..

DaveM121, Aug 1, 2018
  3. Pci Bus

Hi. After an update, Pci Bus keeps telling me to restart. How do I fix this?

Thanks

Laurieand Paula Luke, Aug 1, 2018
  4. PCI Bus hardware changes

Pci Bus

I keep receiving this message when I log on

Your computer needs to be restarted In order in order to finish setting up device: Pci Bus

RoslynNorton, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

PCI Bus hardware changes

1. PCI Bus hardware changes - Similar Threads - PCI Bus hardware

2. PCI Memory Controller and SM Bus Controller in Device Manager are missing Hardware Ids and...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PCI Memory Controller and SM Bus Controller in Device Manager are missing Hardware Ids and...: I recently had to reinstall windows completely after it's been corrupted and after reinstalling I noticed this when going into Device Manager.I know they are intel devices but I already used their tool on the web to scan my system and update the appropriate drivers but it...
  3. PCI Memory Controller and SM Bus Controller in Device Manager are missing Hardware Ids and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PCI Memory Controller and SM Bus Controller in Device Manager are missing Hardware Ids and...: I recently had to reinstall windows completely after it's been corrupted and after reinstalling I noticed this when going into Device Manager.I know they are intel devices but I already used their tool on the web to scan my system and update the appropriate drivers but it...
  4. PCI Memory Controller and SM Bus Controller in Device Manager are missing Hardware Ids and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PCI Bus Location keeps changing upon reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PCI Bus Location keeps changing upon reboot: Am trying to troubleshoot for a customer...Below is the following issue:Everything was working fine when he was doing it on a Windows XP laptop, after upgrading to Windows 7, this issue arises...
  6. PCI Bus Location keeps changing upon reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PCI Bus Location keeps changing upon reboot: Am trying to troubleshoot for a customer...Below is the following issue:Everything was working fine when he was doing it on a Windows XP laptop, after upgrading to Windows 7, this issue arises...
  7. PCI Decise and SM Bus Controller

PCI Decise and SM Bus Controller: I have an Asus TUF Z390 PLus Gaming mother board and Nvidia GeForce 210 display card and I get the following PCI Device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A324&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_10\3&11583659&0&FD The drivers for this device are not installed. Device...
  8. pci driver and sm bus controller

pci driver and sm bus controller: I recently built a pc and the pci and sm bus controller drivers are missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pci-driver-and-sm-bus-controller/59c2a7ec-9365-4b92-b441-aaa3dad1d640
  9. PCI Bus Error

PCI Bus Error: Hi all, I was hoping this screenshot will tell you what the problem could be. [img] I don't know if it is related, but just before that happened, I used this shortcut: Alt + R arrow. Also, when I use Alt + L arrow in a web browser, instead of bringing me back to the...
  10. Windows 10 and PCI Bus

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 and PCI Bus: After Downloading Windows 10, No matter how many times I try, the computer asks me to restart due to the PCI Bus not upgraded I have upgraded it and the check for activation says it is the current version...