Windows 10: PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller ?

Discus and support PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Yoga 2 11, device: PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller anyone know what this is? have tried every ddriver I can find that MIGHT be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by cognus, Jul 11, 2015.

1. cognus Win User

PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller ?

Yoga 2 11, device: PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller
    anyone know what this is? have tried every ddriver I can find that MIGHT be the device, so far no luck.

:)

cognus, Jul 11, 2015

2. Can't install PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can imagine the inconvenience you have experienced. I will definitely help you with this.

A conflict may show next to the PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller in the Device Manager for the Latitude E5x50 portable systems. Affected system models include the Latitude E5250/5250, E5450/5450, and the E5550/5550.

To resolve the issue, download and install the Intel Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Driver. This driver file can be located under the Chipset section of the specific system's drivers and downloads from the Manufacturer Support Website.

The issue you are facing with Windows update, I suggest you to try the below steps and check.

Method 1: Run the Windows Update Troubleshooter

Try to run the Windows update troubleshooter, it will detect and resolve the most common issues with the Windows updates. To do so, follow the link below. You may also follow some other common solutions on the same articles.

Troubleshoot problems with installing updates

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/troubleshoot-problems-installing-updates#1TC=windows-10

Method 2:

If doesn't work, I would suggest you to manually reset Windows Update components and check if it works.

Refer to Manually reset Windows Update components from the link below:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/971058

Note: Also works on Windows 10.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Jul 11, 2015
  3. Can't install PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller

Hi,

Please try running your driver in compatibility mode and check
    if the issue persist:

1. Right click the driver set up.

2. In the compatibility tab, go to

compatibility mode, tick the Run the program in compatibility mode for: select the windows operating system you want the driver to run in.

Please let us know if the issue got resolved or you need any further

assistance.

Amarjeet_Paul, Jul 11, 2015
  4. Thomas Win User

Thomas, Jul 11, 2015
  5. cognus Win User
    no love there, but thank you for helping.
    like the others, it seems to run [the installer] but not like I'm accustomed to chipset installers running. I ran the one from the lenovo site but it seemed to get part, not all, of the devices, and acted strangely at the UI - took a long time, showed nothing on the screen, then get a box "finished", no restart or etc. very odd.

the other one that remains un-drivered is ACPI\VEN_INT&DEV_340F
    searching the web I find a few refs to this, but not as many as I expected
    THIS Intel Collaborative Processor Performance Control (CPPC) Driver - ACPI\INT340F - awdit - The driver, software, hardware database
    seems to have an accurate descriptive but no software, which is fine since I don't know the site. again looks like something the chipset drivers should have included. but no....

cognus, Jul 12, 2015
  6. cognus Win User
    eureka!
    blessings to dell... found the latter one in a form that worked. unzipped, pointed device manager to the x64 bin and it worked.
    one to go...

cognus, Jul 12, 2015
  7. bobkn Win User
    If you want help with hardware drivers, it would be helpful to put your system specs into your profile.

Glad that you were able to find them without assistance.

bobkn, Jul 12, 2015
  8. cognus Win User

appreciate that bob but I go through a lot of systems. all short term

I still need help with this: amazing how absent this is from the web...
    PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0A03&SUBSYS_381917AA&REV_0B
    PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0A03&SUBSYS_381917AA
    PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0A03&CC_118000
    PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0A03&CC_1180

Device manager: "PCI Data Acquisitiion and Signal Processing".
    yoga 2 haswell

cognus, Jul 12, 2015
  9. bobkn Win User
    First Google result:

Intel(R) Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Processor Participant Driver driver free download for windows - ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. - S551LB (S/1.0- SKU:ASUS-Ultrabook)

There are many files there. I see one is from Alienware (Dell).

bobkn, Jul 12, 2015
  10. cognus Win User
    yep - that is the key, and nowhere in the documentation/site/drivers for the device [yoga 2 11 haswell] are the terms associated... DPTF =~ PCI Data Acquisition... At any rate, it now appears to me that this is the source of a LOT of consternation in the hybrid zone, with the street wisdom being 'turn it off and do not use'. Thankfully, the one thing Lenovo did right was put in a BIOS switch to Enable/Disable.

For help to anyone else that searches and lands here: Apparently there are incorrect drivers on Lenovo's page for this model 20428. They have mixed/mingled drivers for Baytrail platforms with Haswell. This particular model is a Haswell based board, i3-4012Y, but the other Haswell models are mostly yoga "Pro" series. the Intel DPTF package on the model page does not install correctly, but it will "install". The device remains unfazed... without a driver. For those who persevere and find a driver that will pickup and install the device "correctly", they regret it. Throttling occurs early/often along with other issues, resulting in more hunts for solutions, the endgame of which is above: remove, turn off, disable. A little less battery life in turn for full power from the platform, speedy performance, no sudden unexpected shutdowns.

cognus, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller ? - Similar Threads - PCI Data Acquisition

2. Missing Drivers : SM Bus controller, PCI memory controller, PCI data acquisition and signal...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Drivers : SM Bus controller, PCI memory controller, PCI data acquisition and signal...: Hi, after a fresh install of windows 10 pro, I found these 3 drivers to have exclamation marks next to them in device manager. After just getting over a load of trouble with my computer, I'm dubious about installing anything. However, today I found that my USB ports will...
  3. Missing Drivers : SM Bus controller, PCI memory controller, PCI data acquisition and signal...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Drivers : SM Bus controller, PCI memory controller, PCI data acquisition and signal...: Hi, after a fresh install of windows 10 pro, I found these 3 drivers to have exclamation marks next to them in device manager. After just getting over a load of trouble with my computer, I'm dubious about installing anything. However, today I found that my USB ports will...
  4. Missing Drivers : SM Bus controller, PCI memory controller, PCI data acquisition and signal...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. PCI Memory Controller, PCI Simple Communications Controller, SM Bus Controller drivers not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PCI Memory Controller, PCI Simple Communications Controller, SM Bus Controller drivers not...: This seems to have happened after I had to have a clean reboot of my hard drive. Due to some audio popping I looked and saw that these drives were not installed Under Hard drive device Id the values arePCI memory ControlPCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9D21&SUBSYS_121E1025&REV_21...
  6. PCI Controller Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PCI Controller Error: I deleted the Ubuntu partition on my PC using Windows disk mgt. Then I proceeded to repair the bootloader => grub rescue by accessing command prompt using a windows10 installation disk. I typed in the following commands I read on fixing “grub rescue” in this order: =>...
  7. Signal Enhancements (Allows extra signal processing)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Signal Enhancements (Allows extra signal processing): [ATTACH] Anyone know what this setting actually does? I was looking around in my settings and just randomly came across this setting. Disabling it seems to improve my sound . Cant find any info about it, many thinks it does room correction, adds bass and more but the text...
  8. PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller - Driver

PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller - Driver: I am updating my Panasonic Toughbook CF-31 from it's OEM W 7 Pro to a new licence W 10 Pro clean install on a new drive. For those that know Toughbooks, their HDD is contained in a vibration protected caddy. I've bought a second-hand spare caddy, so I can swap these drives...
  9. "PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller" & "Dynamic platform & thermal...

"PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller" & "Dynamic platform & thermal...: Both "PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller" & "Dynamic platform & thermal framework driver" show a yellow exclamation point on my Toshiba L55W-C5220. I have uninstalled them and restarted. But they reappear with the exclamation. The message in "Device...
  10. pci encryption controller

pci encryption controller: Hi everyone. what is a Pci encryption/decryption controller? I have a yellow exclamation in device manager. Where do I download the driver? Thank you. 41024

Users found this page by searching for:

1. panasonic cf-31j PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller

2. pci data acquisition and signal processing controler for lenovo yoga 2 11

3. PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0A03&CC_118000 lenovo