Windows 10: PCI Simple Communication Controller for HP ProBook 440 G3

Discus and support PCI Simple Communication Controller for HP ProBook 440 G3 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hallo..After An Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro(32-bit)..in the Device Manager I Have the PCI Simple Communication Controller Missing Driver...and Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ChrisTz1977, Jun 6, 2016.

1. PCI Simple Communication Controller for HP ProBook 440 G3

Hallo..After An Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro(32-bit)..in the Device Manager I Have the PCI Simple Communication Controller Missing Driver...and Windows Update Can Not Find My Correct Driver To Install It.Any Help Please???The Model Is With The Intel Core i5 Skylake 6200U CPU

Please Help Me To Find The Correct Driver..

:)

ChrisTz1977, Jun 6, 2016

2. battery not charging

my HP ProBook 440 G3 battery is not charging. My machine work with the adaptor plugged in but does when taken out. when I put the mouse over it, it say plugged in ,not charging. how do I solve the problem?

could it be software related?

EstherAkati, Jun 6, 2016
  3. Microsoft Hello Can only scan one fingerprint?

Same issue on an HP ProBook G3 440 ...fingerprint worked on more than 1 finger ...now (after who knows which update) 1 it can be set-up the rest of them gives errors (the one already enroled pop-ups that you used that finger already) so...Win Hello bug!

ValentinFlorea, Jun 6, 2016
  4. PCI Simple Communication Controller for HP ProBook 440 G3

Hi,

To provide meaningful help we need more information on you PC. i.e make, model etc.etc. So please complete your system specs or post details in your reply.

Lottiemansion, Jun 6, 2016
  5. Lottiemansion here you go...
    HP ProBook 440 G3

Intel Core i5-6200U CPU 2.30Ghz
    Skylake Socket 1168 BGA

Can you please help me to find and install the correct driver???

ChrisTz1977, Jun 6, 2016
  6. Lottiemansion, Jun 7, 2016
  7. If you aren't sure, use pcidatabase.com to look up the exact hardware. You need to go to Device Manager and Properties for the unknown hardware. Under Hardware ID, it should have the vendor codes and device codes to use on the website I listed.

PCI Vendor and Device Lists

DeaconFrost, Jun 7, 2016
  8. PCI Simple Communication Controller for HP ProBook 440 G3

Thanks you all for the informations..i will search it and i will back again to noticed you that i found the solution

ChrisTz1977, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

PCI Simple Communication Controller for HP ProBook 440 G3

1. PCI Simple Communication Controller for HP ProBook 440 G3 - Similar Threads - PCI Simple Communication

2. PCI Simple Communications Controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PCI Simple Communications Controller: I have a Toshiba Satellite Pro L870 which I have done a clean install upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10 but I am missing the driver for the communications controller. I have looked on the internet but have no idea which one I need. The short part no. of my machine is...
  3. PCI Simple Communications Controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PCI Simple Communications Controller: I have a Toshiba Satellite Pro L870 which I have done a clean install upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10 but I am missing the driver for the communications controller. I have looked on the internet but have no idea which one I need. The short part no. of my machine is...
  4. PCI Simple Communications Controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. PCI Simple Communication controllers

PCI Simple Communication controllers: Turned on my Dell Inspirion n5110 laptop that has been working good until last night.I turned on laptop last night and couldnt connect to internet at all. in nearby networks there is nothing showing, say to on wifi. i do and then it goes right back to off. can not even get a...
  6. PCI Simple Communication controllers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PCI Simple Communication controllers: Turned on my Dell Inspirion n5110 laptop that has been working good until last night.I turned on laptop last night and couldnt connect to internet at all. in nearby networks there is nothing showing, say to on wifi. i do and then it goes right back to off. can not even get a...
  7. PCI Simple Communication controllers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Driver for PCI Simple Communications Controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver for PCI Simple Communications Controller: Cannot find \VEN_8086&DEV_1C3A&SUBSYS_05021028&REV_04\3&11583659& PCI Simple Communications Controller driver. I am running latest Windows 10 on Dell Inspiron N4050 laptop. Dell says Windows 10 is not supported on N4050, but can I find a generic driver to solve this problem?...
  9. PCI simple communications controller

PCI simple communications controller: I reinstalled Windows 10 using the Media Creation tool thanks neilpzz!. Now my device manager shows there is an issue with my PCI simple communications controller: The drivers for this device are not installed. Code 28. How do I fix this?...
  10. PCI Simple Communication Controller Driver

PCI Simple Communication Controller Driver: I have a problem with PCI Simple Communication Controller Driver [ATTACH] help how can I install it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/pci-simple-communication-controller-driver/93ffb1f8-a89c-43a8-84ac-97a72825b7f9

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pci simple communications controller hp 440