Windows 10: PCloud - how to transfer 1500 odd pics at once ?

Discus and support PCloud - how to transfer 1500 odd pics at once ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone any experience with PCloud ? I've uploaded about 1500 odd family pics ok but cannot find a way to transfer all of them at once into My Pics... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Arcadian, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Arcadian Win User

PCloud - how to transfer 1500 odd pics at once ?

Anyone any experience with PCloud ? I've uploaded about 1500 odd family pics ok but cannot find a way to transfer all of them at once into My Pics folder, only one by one ....! *Confused

Thanks

:)

Arcadian, Jul 12, 2017

2. Free Online Cloud Storage?

Recently had an issue with computer and need to do a fresh install. Unable to run any kind of backup software so I have to remove manually and I have tons of stuff I need transferred somewhere and was looking for free online cloud storage. I know of some
    of the popular ones like Dropbox, Box and Pcloud but the most they offered was Pcloud (11Gig) which is not bad for free but I was hoping to find at 500gig but would really like 1 terabyte. Any thoughts? I know this isnt really a technical issue but just curious
    what other people are using.

ScottWise1, Jul 12, 2017
  3. farby Win User
    C3 pics question

How did you receive the pics..Its thru' email or MMS.. ? ...then open and select SAVE.. once done.. you will be able to transfer these as you have done others...

farby, Jul 12, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

What about the even ones? LOL

Most file management programs allow clicking the first desired in a list then while holding down the Shift key click the last one desired, should highlight those and all in between then drag the group to the other destination. If wanting random items hold down the Ctrl key and click each one desired. Might give that a try.

Berton, Jul 12, 2017
  5. f14tomcat Win User
    This is from their FAQ. Maybe CTRL-A (select all) would check them all. Or look for an option that says check all.

PCloud - how to transfer 1500 odd pics at once ? [​IMG]

f14tomcat, Jul 12, 2017
  6. Arcadian Win User
    Lol they've not been told yet....*Smile

Hadn't tried it earlier but unfortunately it didn't work either. It's a good product but their support is virtually nil as all I can find is to send them an email....

Arcadian, Jul 12, 2017
  7. Arcadian Win User
    I think that's the one you have to tick each box separately. Strange you can't select all of the pics at once though....?

Arcadian, Jul 12, 2017
  8. f14tomcat Win User

There's a lazy programmer out there somewhere......

f14tomcat, Jul 12, 2017
  9. Berton Win User
    I also should have mentioned File Explorer on my computers didn't have the check boxes showing by default, it is a choice in the View tab, Options, View tab at the bottom where it can be checked.

Berton, Jul 12, 2017
  10. Arcadian Win User
    Strange I can't find the View Tab or Options now....

Arcadian, Jul 12, 2017
  11. Samuria Win User
    Why not use Google photo app you just give it top folder and it does it all on its own and will backup new photos automatically. It's free and unlimited I backed up 75000

Samuria, Jul 12, 2017
  12. Arcadian Win User
    Thanks and to answer your question. After years of wading through the pathetic Google Hampton Court Maze and overwhelming jungle of in particular GMail security and proof, spending many costly and expensive hours of who you are or might or might not be, same as Amazon both leviathans who have now grown so big they've lost touch with reality and the ordinary guy on the street, PCloud is a breath of fresh genuine and simple air.

And why I'm enjoying going back to simple basics same as things were with Windows 98....*Wink

Arcadian, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. PCloud - how to transfer 1500 odd pics at once ? - Similar Threads - PCloud transfer 1500

2. About transferring pics from a Sony handcam

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    About transferring pics from a Sony handcam: Hi, I have a HDR Sony cx240 camera, I have done the right steps to get to the import part but every time I try to import it keeps saying “Your device has not been updated to accept transfers” what do I do to accept? I’m not sure where to go or what to click…...
  3. About transferring pics from a Sony handcam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About transferring pics from a Sony handcam: Hi, I have a HDR Sony cx240 camera, I have done the right steps to get to the import part but every time I try to import it keeps saying “Your device has not been updated to accept transfers” what do I do to accept? I’m not sure where to go or what to click…...
  4. Transfer Pics from A20 Galaxy to PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer Pics from A20 Galaxy to PC: Right, I'm totally new to all this smart phone stuff. The last phone I had was just that, a mobile phone. As a result, I've only just learnt how to take pics with the thing, let alone transfer the images to my computer. I understand that the only way to do so is via the USB...
  5. Transferring pics from Pixel 2 to laptop

Transferring pics from Pixel 2 to laptop: I am having trouble transferring pics from my Pixel 2 to my laptop. I can get the pics to transfer to a folder, but all I see in the folder is 100's of the two tone blue mountain icon. In order to view an individual pic I have to click on the icon to open. I really don't...
  6. transferring pics from iphone 8s

transferring pics from iphone 8s: When downloading photos from Iphone DCIM folder, shortly afterwards computer message reads device access failed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-pics-from-iphone-8s/4b57ea7d-799a-4322-80b8-d3e9051464bf
  7. Transferred pics

Transferred pics: I have an external HD that I transfer all my pics from my phone to. I have never had a problem viewing until today. I make the thumbnails large or X large for viewing when I click on it to open it, I get an error msg that reads something like windows couldn't find X file...
  8. Pic transfer from to laptop

Pic transfer from to laptop: Tranfered pics from LG phone to win10 on Dell laptop and can't find them. Where should I look? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pic-transfer-from-to-laptop/f170e875-c5f1-45d6-99fe-d22b39a9bf94"
  9. How to transfer or move pics from Photo App to Word?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to transfer or move pics from Photo App to Word?: Hello, my problem is an echo of so many asking about: "My pics are all over my computer." I asked the internet: "How to transfer pictures from Photo App to Word?" ALL answers gave solutions to transferring here to there and there to here but...not one had an answer to this...
  10. lg env pic transfer to pc

in Windows 10 Support
    lg env pic transfer to pc: greetings, 1st time poster here so please accept my apology if this topic has been addressed before. I need to know how to transfer pics from my lg env to my pc using a usb cord and win 10.. I stopped at a Verizon store and they could not help also the manual is not...