Windows 10: PCMCIA del m6500 not working in windows 10

Discus and support PCMCIA del m6500 not working in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I would have thought that something so common in computers this would not be a problem but out of the many things that could go wrong t I had problems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by hectorocampo, Aug 25, 2018.

1. PCMCIA del m6500 not working in windows 10

I would have thought that something so common in computers this would not be a problem but out of the many things that could go wrong t I had problems with the finger print reader wich is now solved but the PCMCIA is still a problem and dont even know where to biggin.

:)

hectorocampo, Aug 25, 2018
  2. BulldogXX Win User

PCMCIA Not Working

The PCMCIA bus is not supported on Windows 10.

BulldogXX, Aug 25, 2018
  3. Cappy68 Win User
    PCMCIA Not Working Correctly

I also have installed Windows 10 on an old HP laptop, an NC8430 with a pcmcia/cardbus slot. I have USB 2.0 two port cardbus cards that I used in my pcmcia slot with Windows 7 and XP and they were all recognized and any flash drive I plugged into the USB
    slots on the card worked fine. Now that I have upgraded to Windows 10 the pcmcia/cardbus cards I put in the pcmcia slot are recognized and drivers install, but whenever I try to put a USB flash drive into either of the two USB 2.0 slots, Windows does not
    recognize them. It puts them as 'unrecognized devices' so this has to be an incompatibility with Windows 10 and pcmcia/cardbus. Is there any chance that updated NEC drivers will be developed or will I just have to put my old slot plug back in and ignore
    its existence?

Cappy68, Aug 25, 2018
  4. Aiwin Win User

PCMCIA del m6500 not working in windows 10

PCMCIA Card With Best Range?

Does anyone have a suggestion for a PCMCIA card with excellent range? My understanding is that PCMCIA cards are better than USB adapters because more power is used for the antenna.

I've tried the Linksys Range Booster PCMCIA card, the Linksys USB Range adapter and some other crappy usb adapter whose manufacturer name escapes my memory. Anyway, not good enough. I owned a PCMCIA card made by Buffalo Electronics a few years back and it was AWESOME, but I can't find it anywhere now. It had a big fat end component (whatever it's called) that heated up quickly, and picked up signals at an amazing distance.

Any suggestions? I'm tired of stabbing in the dark. Thanks!

Aiwin, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

PCMCIA del m6500 not working in windows 10

1. PCMCIA del m6500 not working in windows 10 - Similar Threads - PCMCIA del m6500

2. Windows 10: Arrow keys, Function Keys, and Del key not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10: Arrow keys, Function Keys, and Del key not working: I turned on my computer today and the arrow keys, function keys, and the delete keys and keys around it all aren't working. I have tested with multiple keyboards and it's the same with all of them. I've tried updating keyboard drivers but that hasn't helped. Anyone have any...
  3. Windows 10: Arrow keys, Function Keys, and Del key not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10: Arrow keys, Function Keys, and Del key not working: I turned on my computer today and the arrow keys, function keys, and the delete keys and keys around it all aren't working. I have tested with multiple keyboards and it's the same with all of them. I've tried updating keyboard drivers but that hasn't helped. Anyone have any...
  4. Dell Precision M6500 will only function in Windows 10 safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Precision M6500 will only function in Windows 10 safe mode: System Information:Dell M6500_250Windows 10 build 19045IntelR CoreTM i7 CPU X 920 @ 2.00GHz 2.00 GHz16GB RAM1TB HDAMD Mobility Radeon HD 5800 videoIn the past 3 months, I have been unable to use this unit without booting into safe mode. Attempting to start normal Windows 10...
  5. Dell Precision M6500 will only function in Windows 10 safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell Precision M6500 will only function in Windows 10 safe mode: System Information:Dell M6500_250Windows 10 build 19045IntelR CoreTM i7 CPU X 920 @ 2.00GHz 2.00 GHz16GB RAM1TB HDAMD Mobility Radeon HD 5800 videoIn the past 3 months, I have been unable to use this unit without booting into safe mode. Attempting to start normal Windows 10...
  6. Dell Precision M6500 will only function in Windows 10 safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. ctrl+alt+del not working sometimes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ctrl+alt+del not working sometimes: I noticed lately some of our machines, when they go to sleep hitting any key or ctrl+alt+del does not bring the login screen - it’s just flickers and goes away. Users have to reboot the machine which sucks. Anybody seen this issue before? submitted by /u/Poutcheki [link]...
  8. camera on del inspiron not working

camera on del inspiron not working: It doesn't even appear on device control panel, There is a camera but laptop doesn't seem to recognise it, can I install new drivers? Not sure what to do. Using Windows 10...
  9. Comprobación del disco Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Comprobación del disco Windows 10: Hola,Cada que prendo el computador empieza a comprobar el disco y demora horas. ¿Por qué empezó a hacer esto luego de la última actualización?¿Cómo quito esta opción?Gracias,Isabel...
  10. Problem with PCMCIA slot

Problem with PCMCIA slot: Hi since when I installed win 10 , my laptop has problems with PCMCIA slot. I go to device MAnager and try to install updates but the warning sign remains always there and nothing changes. What can i do to solve the problem? Cheers Riccardo...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. PCMCIA not working win10

2. PCMCIA win10 not work

3. pcmcia card not working on windows 10

4. usb pcmcia windows 10,
  5. pcmcia win 10,
  6. dell pcmcia driver windows 10 dell m6500,
  7. pcmcia not found,
  8. pcmia driver windows 10,
  9. pcmcia not working windows 10