Windows 10: PC's on Network Cannot see each other--Windows 10 x64 Bit

Discus and support PC's on Network Cannot see each other--Windows 10 x64 Bit in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows 10 x64 Bit Pro on Desktop, Home on Laptop Anyways the PC's cannot see each other in Windows 10 Network area, nor can laptop use the wifi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AMDMan2016, Dec 14, 2019.

1. PC's on Network Cannot see each other--Windows 10 x64 Bit

Windows 10 x64 Bit Pro on Desktop, Home on Laptop

Anyways the PC's cannot see each other in Windows 10 Network area, nor can laptop use the wifi network printer. Both are running Same Antivirus, Windows 10 Defender, 3rd system Moms running Avast Free ((though i don't think that has anything to do with issue at hand unless i'm wrong

Modem is rented Comcast gateway Arris TG1682G, was working fine though a few day ago

Christmas gonna do a clean install on Desktop as possibly getting a newer SSD for that system.

any advice appreciated in advance? I haven't rebooted the Comcast gateway yet, but I can if need be

:)

AMDMan2016, Dec 14, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 14, 2019
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z update loop (Windows 10 64-bit)

I don't have better steps - this is all, I have nothing to add.

Maybe it is worth noting issue was on Windows 10 Enterprise, build 14393.187, so maybe you should test on the same.
    My other PCs have a different Windows 10 version - Pro, latest Insider Preview build from last week, and there is no such issue on those.
    All are 64-bit edition of Windows 10.

This issue is not new. I have had same 1-2 years ago too, with older GPU-Z versions.

EDIT: And yes, I have Windows 10 UAC enabled and set to defaults. If you are using your Windows PCs with UAC off, you likely cannot reproduce this issue. *Smile PC's on Network Cannot see each other--Windows 10 x64 Bit :)

4. CK011885 Win User

PC's on Network Cannot see each other--Windows 10 x64 Bit

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

PC's on Network Cannot see each other--Windows 10 x64 Bit

1. PC's on Network Cannot see each other--Windows 10 x64 Bit - Similar Threads - PC's Network Cannot

2. Two laptops on network cannot see each other

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two laptops on network cannot see each other: I have this problem everytime there's a cumulative update. Two laptops on my network cannot see each other. Cannot transfer files from one to another. What does it take to fix this thing for good? Senior citizen on fixed income. Cannot go out and buy new laptops or Windows...
  3. Two laptops on network cannot see each other

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two laptops on network cannot see each other: I have this problem everytime there's a cumulative update. Two laptops on my network cannot see each other. Cannot transfer files from one to another. What does it take to fix this thing for good? Senior citizen on fixed income. Cannot go out and buy new laptops or Windows...
  4. Two laptops on network cannot see each other

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Getting Windows 10 Networked computers to see each other

Getting Windows 10 Networked computers to see each other: I have a Flight Simulator cockpit which is run by 3 Windows 10 Computers and 1 Windows 7 computer networked together. One day I start my computers and they all can see each other on the network, the next time I restart them only the Windows 7 can be seen by other computers. I...
  6. windows 10 computers not seeing each other on home network

windows 10 computers not seeing each other on home network: I have two computers on home windows 10 network both up to date and on the same side of the router. Both are OEM Home versions of Windows 10. I tried all the different suggested tweeks and workarounds suggested in forums that I found. I occasionally get to see the other...
  7. Cannot see other PC's on network.

Cannot see other PC's on network.: When my Windows 7 PC tried to look at a Windows 10 PC it could see it on the network but couldn't access files. I upgraded to W10. Now neither PC sees the other. Selecting Network on either PC shows only that PC on the network. How do I see the other PC and how do I access,...
  8. W10 with 1909 release. 3 PC's and cannot see each other on Network.

W10 with 1909 release. 3 PC's and cannot see each other on Network.: When we had HOMEGROUP all was fine with my 3 house hold PC's. 2 laptops and 1 desktop. Since I now again have need to hook up a new NAS I find that the pc's no longer see each other under rel. 1909 and may before but worked fine with HOMEGROUP. All three PC's have File...
  9. PC and laptop cannot see each other on network.

PC and laptop cannot see each other on network.: I checked previous posts but they seem to be slightly different to my problem. I have a PC and laptop, both on W10. Laptop is on wifi. They cannot see each other. Both machines can see other devices on the LAN. Both machines can print to a network printer. When I open "Add...
  10. PC'S on a Home Network Can't see each other

PC'S on a Home Network Can't see each other: I have 2 machines, 1 Windoze 7 Pro 32bit and 1 Windoze 10 Home 64 bit both wire connected to the same router. No matter what I do, the machines can't see each other. That includes all the sharing options, advanced, etc. All Allows are checked and I have admin rights on both...