Windows 10: PDF document reduction

Discus and support PDF document reduction in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how do I reduce the size of a PDF document for a visa application?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RitaFyfe, Jul 10, 2018.

1. RitaFyfe Win User

PDF document reduction

how do I reduce the size of a PDF document for a visa application?

:)

RitaFyfe, Jul 10, 2018
  2. Anna Bon Win User

PDF

Hello,

Regarding your PDF documents, the location will be based on where you saved the files. For your second inquiry, your documents can be converted to a PDF. If the original file is from Office Word, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• In Word, select File > Save As.

• Select where you want to save the file.

• Type a new File name if you want.

• For Save as type, select PDF.

• For Optimize for, select an option: Standard or
      Minimum Size.

• Select Open File After Publishing, if you want to open the file after you save it as a PDF. This is selected by default.

• Select Save.
    If the steps provided is not working, please get back to us with the exact version of your Office Word.

Let us know the result of the suggested steps.

Thank you.

Anna Bon, Jul 10, 2018
  3. How to save a scanned document as PDF

Hi Chuck.

There are some options that you can do to save the scanned documents to PDF file. You may follow these steps:

• Copy the scanned document.
    • Open Word, then paste it.
    • Click File > Save As > Choose the location where you want to save it.
    • On Save as type, choose PDF > Save.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.

Rachelle Gra, Jul 10, 2018
  4. Mark Isi Win User

PDF document reduction

Microsoft PDF Document Writer not appear

Hello,

Just to verify your concern, are you having trouble viewing a PDF document? If so, please supply us with the following information listed below:

• What app are you using to open the file?
    • Any error messages when trying to launch the document?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • When did this issue started to occur?
    Please advise.

Mark Isi, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

PDF document reduction

1. PDF document reduction - Similar Threads - PDF document reduction

2. Reduction is service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reduction is service: Windows 11’s losing track of time and not displaying seconds more than a quarter of a century after people began depending on Windows 95 to set their clocks seems like a weird dream....
  3. EZ PDF Document Scanner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EZ PDF Document Scanner: I downloaded the EZ PDF Document Scanner from Microsoft to use with my Xerox Documate 3220 scanner. The software works fine until I try to scan a legal size document, it ends up cropping it. I did change the size option in the software to "legal" and it still crops the...
  4. saving a PDF to documents

in Windows 10 Customization
    saving a PDF to documents: how do I save a PDF document . I have never had an issue before. But when I work on the document I have down loaded , save as a doc, when I open it, it's blank. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saving-a-pdf-to-documents/099e2bb1-5973-4ceb-9708-c0f04a1601fe
  5. PDF Documents will only download

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PDF Documents will only download: Windows 10...if I go to a site that has documents I need, ie, Vanguard, to print a statement...I click on the document, click print, it opens my download Folder to save the document in. Once in that Folder I can than print the pdf document.... Why is that so?...
  6. saving pdf in documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    saving pdf in documents: I have windows 10. Several updates back, I lost the ability to save pdf documents in the document folder on my desktop. No following updates have corrected this problem. I tried signing on as the administrator, still it didn't work, I recently bought a laptop, windows 10, had...
  7. Microsoft pdf document writer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft pdf document writer: Error installing drivers for "Microsoft Print to PDF" Driver install error - element not found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-pdf-document-writer/2f330ed9-6656-4eab-b51b-8b3956785243
  8. PDF document password protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PDF document password protection: My wife doesn't know what she did, so what did happend; on screen appeared few times something about some pdf documents protection. So she just pressed YES but didn't set a password ( that's what she claims ). Now when I try to access those documents it needs a password. I...
  9. Emailing a pdf document

Emailing a pdf document: Hi, I am trying to email a document I have typed and saved as pdf but when I email and check the attached document it comes out different to what I have typed. Can you help please....
  10. Problem printing to PDF and saving PDF documents

Problem printing to PDF and saving PDF documents: I am experiencing problems with Win 10 TP to save any office document to a PDF format and also to print them to PDF document using virtual printers like Nitro PDF and PDF Creator. Any solutions to this issue? 3523