Windows 10: PDF Printer: free, clean, small, complete?

Discus and support PDF Printer: free, clean, small, complete? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, I know W10 can print PDF itself, but I don't like its function. I need a software that create a PDF Printer like doPDF, PDFcreator etc.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pipppero2007, Sep 12, 2016.

1. PDF Printer: free, clean, small, complete?

Hi all,

I know W10 can print PDF itself, but I don't like its function.

I need a software that create a PDF Printer like doPDF, PDFcreator etc.

BUT, my softwares I used in the past, today, are very intrusive and bigger so I am a little afraid to install.

Please, advice me a PDF Printer that you like and use with these features:

- Freeware
    - No adware
    - No blotware
    - No extra useless tools
    - With choise of quality of print (size of PDF)
    - With clickable links
    - Working in Terminal Server

Thank you so much

:)

Pipppero2007, Sep 12, 2016
  2. JAW55DD Win User

Multiple pages per sheet from PDF document

Upgraded to Windows 10 and 1320c printer works fine BUT when printing a PDF file the option to print multiple pages per sheet is no longer available. It worked fine under Windows 7 and 8 on any printer including the 1320c. Looking at other PCs it appears
    that the options available when printing PDF files under Windows 10 is printer dependent.

I have tried opening the PDF file with Word2013 and that does allow me to print multiple pages per sheet BUT critical symbols in the PDF document all appear as identical small squares in the Word version rendering it useless.

Any suggestions?

JAW55DD, Sep 12, 2016
  3. print to pdf not saving file or saving 0KB file

I downloaded the free Bullzip PDF printer which works with Excel and will use it until Microsoft fixes problem with Microsoft Print to PDF.

golfmad(2), Sep 12, 2016
  4. Bree New Member

PDF Printer: free, clean, small, complete?

5. lx07 Win User
    I used Bullzip FREE PDF Printer in Windows 8 - it was pretty good and should fit your requirements.

Haven't installed it in 10 (as I've not yet needed one) but it claims to work.

6. MoxieMomma, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

PDF Printer: free, clean, small, complete?

1. PDF Printer: free, clean, small, complete? - Similar Threads - PDF Printer free

2. Adobe pdf printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adobe pdf printer: I just updated to windows 11 a few days ago. Now my Adobe pdf printer is not functioning. I have tried to add the driver for it but I am unable to find the print manager. Any help is appreciated....
  3. Printer saving PDF

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer saving PDF: When I scan a document with my Canon printer Cannon Pixma MG 3022 Serial # KLBU 70940 and save a PDF file to a destination folder in Documents the application places a SUB FOLDER with the current date in the destination folder, which I do not want. this sub folder option is...
  4. Printer is printing small

Printer is printing small: My HP Envy 7640 printer is printing so small I can't read it. Why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-is-printing-small/a00dc649-c282-4d4b-b105-6094a726e329
  5. Microsoft PDF Printer

Microsoft PDF Printer: Is it possible to edit the driver for Microsoft Print to PDF to be able to install Trays for the virtual printer. We have software that will not print unless a tray can be set. Any advice is welcome...
  6. PDF Printer

PDF Printer: Hello, I have just experienced a problem with my Microsoft PDF printer which I cannot resolve HELP PLEASE. I have tried to print a letter from I received in my email inbox it wont print and message I am getting is as follows your computer has experienced an unexpected...
  7. Cleaning pdf files

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cleaning pdf files: Does anyone know a good, free program that can get rid of headers and bookmarks on pdf files? 129801
  8. Freeing Space in this Small Drive

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Freeing Space in this Small Drive: Hi! I've got 1.45GB free of 28.6GB in my computer. How do I free up space (like 6GB more) so I can install a program? I tried to find programs that take up additional spaces but I couldn't find any. Is Windows 10 occupying most of the 28.6GB of this computer? What can I do...
  9. Freeing Space in this Small Drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Freeing Space in this Small Drive: Hi! I've got 1.45GB free of 28.6GB in my computer. How do I free up space (like 6GB more) so I can install a program? I tried to find programs that take up additional spaces but I couldn't find any. Is Windows 10 occupying most of the 28.6GB of this computer? What can I do...
  10. Free PDF Editor - PDF SPLIT AND MERGE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Free PDF Editor - PDF SPLIT AND MERGE: Great free app for editing PDF files e.g. deleting pages, merging pages, rotating pages etc. Only minor missing is inserting a page(s) (or I have not worked out how to do it). Easy enough to split a fie at pdf insertion point e.g. part 1, part 2, and merge as follows :-...