Windows 10: PDF reader icon appears as picture tumbnail [Acrobat / Nitro PDF]

Discus and support PDF reader icon appears as picture tumbnail [Acrobat / Nitro PDF] in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The Application icon appears as a picture thumbnail rather than the app icon in the taskbar. This is the case with Acrobat and Nitro PDF after checking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shadow Delta, Mar 1, 2016.

1. PDF reader icon appears as picture tumbnail [Acrobat / Nitro PDF]

The Application icon appears as a picture thumbnail rather than the app icon in the taskbar. This is the case with Acrobat and Nitro PDF after checking out.

PDF reader icon appears as picture tumbnail [Acrobat / Nitro PDF] [​IMG]

Please help me resolve this issue,

Thank you in advance.

:)

Shadow Delta, Mar 1, 2016

2. Windows Reader won't display

I tried all of these. The Reader icon appears in the Task bar and shows a preview with mouse hover - but Reader will not open on screen. I have downloaded Acrobat Reader (now my default PDF reader) and it works fine.

Murray#in oz, Mar 1, 2016
  3. OneDrive problems on Elite X3

Here is additional information collected since yesterday

Many folders are missing in the "root" OneDrive folder. By searching a subfolder that I want, it is found. The folder shows there are 8 files in it. Opening the folder, I see only 5 Excel files. The 3 pdf files cannot be seen, including the pdf that I aforementioned
    opened yesterday.

Searching for the pdf's filename, it is found and can be opened with both Acrobat Reader and Edge

Again, no problem with browsing to folders and files on the Lumia 1020 or via the web. But, on the 1020, when trying to open the pdf file, any of the three, Nitro pdf reader says "Unable to open document!". Adobe Acrobat Reader says "Error opening the document.
    The document cannot be opened because it is not a valid PDF document". I have not tried opening the document from the web.

Again, this all started when attempting to open the pdf using the Elite X3.

giancarlo88, Mar 1, 2016
Thema:

PDF reader icon appears as picture tumbnail [Acrobat / Nitro PDF]

1. PDF reader icon appears as picture tumbnail [Acrobat / Nitro PDF] - Similar Threads - PDF reader icon

2. A problem with acrobat reader reading pdf

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A problem with acrobat reader reading pdf: Hello I know I may ask on the acrobat community, but I tried there many times finding no solution ever worksThe error is : An error exists on this page. Acrobat may not display the page correctly. Please contact the person who created the PDF document to correct the problem....
  3. A problem with acrobat reader reading pdf

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A problem with acrobat reader reading pdf: Hello I know I may ask on the acrobat community, but I tried there many times finding no solution ever worksThe error is : An error exists on this page. Acrobat may not display the page correctly. Please contact the person who created the PDF document to correct the problem....
  4. A problem with acrobat reader reading pdf

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader

Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader: Can someone give me some insight into this issue? I installed Kaspersky Internet Security software on my computer. When I click on the Adobe Acrobat Reader icon on my desktop, I get a window that says, "Windows cannot find "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat Reader...
  6. Filling in forms using PDF Adobe Acrobat Reader

in Windows 10 Customization
    Filling in forms using PDF Adobe Acrobat Reader: After installing updates for Microsoft Windows 10 I cannot fill in a firm that I want to send to another website, such as sending my Name and information to a state to get travel information, screen will go blank and then go back to my apps page. What am I doing wrong...
  7. PDF Reader

PDF Reader: Ok so my English textbooks are pdfs. usually I would use Adobe Acrobat Reader, but one of the textbooks is 500+ pages long, and its sooo slow! ive tried edge, chrome, etc, but none of them work because its simply too big! Should I print it?...
  8. Adding Nitro 5 PDF Reader / Printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding Nitro 5 PDF Reader / Printer: I want to convert Microsoft Word documents into PDF form. I have always been able to use Nitro 5 to do that. All I had to do was opt to print my document and I had the Nitro 5 come up in my printer choices and upon selection it created a wonderful pdf. In Microsoft 10 it...
  9. PDF Reader

PDF Reader: Looking for a simple pdf reader nothing complicated. I just want it for reading pdf. windows 10 home. simple question I hope. Thank You. David. 124877
  10. Acrobat Reader, Microsoft Edge and default PDF-reader.

Acrobat Reader, Microsoft Edge and default PDF-reader.: Hi, I've been looking for a solution for my problem for months now. Since I have Windows 10 on my computer, the default pdf-reader is constantly changed back to Microsoft Edge, despite all my attempts to make Acrobat Reader DC my default one. I have made the change of...