Windows 10: PDF Rotation Missing In Edge

Discus and support PDF Rotation Missing In Edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I really like using edge for .pdf files! Is very quick to load and provides almost all the features that I normally use. There is one feature... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by GeorgeRace, Nov 12, 2015.

1. PDF Rotation Missing In Edge

I really like using edge for .pdf files! Is very quick to load and provides almost all the features that I normally use.

There is one feature missing! That feature is Rotate!
    At least I am unable to fine it, as of yet.

I do a lot of work with .pdf files and always have Landscape formated files along with the standard Portrait pages in all of my multiple page .pdf files.

Can post an example file if that would help.

Would really be great if the powers that be could make that addition to edge.
    Thanks,
    George Race
    Race Consulting

:)

GeorgeRace, Nov 12, 2015

2. rotate screen windows 10

Hi George,

I suggest you to refer the below link and follow the suggestions provided by
    Kathi_971 on October 15, 2015
    and see if this helps in rotating pdf files.

rotate pdf in edg

Let us know the status to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Nov 12, 2015
  3. select default pdf reader in W10M

I know MS wants everybody to use Edge as their default pdf reader, but it's simply missing a lot of features other readers have. I have to read/ watch quite some pdf's on my phone. A small selection of annoyances in Edge:

• loading time is bad on Edge
    • renders very very slowly
    • restricted zoom, unusable if you have to zoom in on a A0 size document
    • multiple clicks for switching to other documents
    • full-screen is missing (there is always the, in this case, useless adress bar on screen)
    • rotation of document is missing
    • always need to download an email attachment first before opening it in a usable app
    • why ditch basic functionality in the first place?
    • it's a bloody browser, not a very good one on my phone, but I could live with it.
    Does someone know of an advanced setting in W10M so I am able to choose a default app for pdf? Xodo is one of the best pdf readers on Windows Mobile, in contrast to Edge.

For me it's not a small feature, so if MS keeps on crippling my workflow, I have to look for other options. I'm not for looking for fancy apps, but just basic functionality.

I am using a lumia 950 if that matters (and not very happy with it since Creator's Update).

opdiefiets, Nov 12, 2015
Thema:

PDF Rotation Missing In Edge

1. PDF Rotation Missing In Edge - Similar Threads - PDF Rotation Missing

2. Rotate PDF, Save Changes, Share PDF, Add Notes using Microsoft Edge PDF Viewer

in Windows 10 News
    Rotate PDF, Save Changes, Share PDF, Add Notes using Microsoft Edge PDF Viewer: [ATTACH]Microsoft Edge, like it or not, has a lot of nice things going for […] This article Rotate PDF, Save Changes, Share PDF, Add Notes using Microsoft Edge PDF Viewer first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  3. PDF search in Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PDF search in Edge: until recently, I was able to search a PDF document in Edge using the CTRL + F switch. Now, when I try and use that function, it will only search the page I am on. I have looked all over trying to find the option to search the entire document and cannot find it....
  4. Pdf in edge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pdf in edge: Initially I saw content options in edge to go through contents of the pdf but now I can't see content options and searching is also not working I have to click ctrl key and F to search and that also not searching more than one word....
  5. Pdf watermark missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pdf watermark missing: We have a pdf file that can show the watermark in all the laptops no matter in windows 7 or win10 or smartphones. However, the watermark is not visible from one of the laptop. We have 4 units of laptops in same specification but only 1 unit cannot view the watermark. We have...
  6. Edge will not auto-rotate pages of a PDF

Edge will not auto-rotate pages of a PDF: I have a PDF file and it has a mixture of portrait and landscape pages. When I print from Edge, it will compress the landscape content to print on a portrait page rather than automatically rotate the page for the content. Both Chrome and IE will do this automatically. Is...
  7. Rotation Lock missing, Auto-rotate doesn't work.

Rotation Lock missing, Auto-rotate doesn't work.: My SP3 just performed an update. Now the Rotation Lock is missing from the Action Center and Auto-rotate does not work. How can I fix this issue?...
  8. pdf in edge

pdf in edge: Hi , I have a HP wireless all in one printer installed on my PC and for no reason that I can see windows edge will not print any thing any more . I have had help from HP tech support and there is nothing wrong with the printer or the software . I get the error code...
  9. Edge Browsers & PDF'S

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Browsers & PDF'S: Why is it, when I click to open a PDF from my brokerage account to view a trade confirmation, Edge cannot open the PDF, however, when I switch to IE or Chrome no problem opening the same? Thanks 19348
  10. Edge + PDF = lol

in Browsers and Email
    Edge + PDF = lol: Well, Mike, you have the source of great practical joke There! Would be if I didn't have to print a form for registering my car, Just had no idea it could happen.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. edge pdf rotate buttom missing