Windows 10: Peachtree Acc't not working

Discus and support Peachtree Acc't not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Wins 10 did auto upgrade and now my peachtree 2012 quits working after I log in says wins not comunicating. What can I do? 105868 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ben Daniels, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Peachtree Acc't not working

Wins 10 did auto upgrade and now my peachtree 2012 quits working after I log in says wins not comunicating. What can I do?

:)

Ben Daniels, Mar 10, 2018

2. Peachtree E-mail Writer v3

Amyuni This is the manufacturer of the email internal program within Peachtree they do not have a solution .
    They say that Peachtree is responsible and Peachtree is now sage and will have nothing to do with helping you with anything inside of a Peachtree program .
    The above suggested suggestion does not work in Windows 10 for me anyhow.
    Anyone with further suggestions will be welcome thank you

JackieKoetz, Mar 10, 2018
  3. I have some queries about Peachtree Complete Accounting 2012 in Windows 10.

<Original Title: Peachtree Complte Accpunting 2012>

Does Peachtree Complete Accounting 2012 works fine with Windows 10?

Alfredo FDelgado, Mar 10, 2018
  4. Peachtree Acc't not working

Is there any way to repair win 10? I am having trouble win my Peachtree acc'tg working after win 10 did a auto upgrade.

Ben Daniels, Mar 10, 2018
  5. MSRadell Win User
    MSRadell, Mar 10, 2018
  6. davidhk Win User
    Suggestion only :
    Go to the Peachtree Accounting exe. file > RIGHT click at it > click Properties.
    At the top, select Compatibility tab >under Compatibility mode section, check the box "Run the program in compatibility mode" > Appy/OK.

Try running the program and see if you have any issues still.

davidhk, Mar 10, 2018
  7. Berton Win User
    Berton, Mar 11, 2018
  8. Peachtree Acc't not working

Thanks so much for ur help will try these things

Ben Daniels, Mar 11, 2018
  9. Win 10 has screwed me my Peachtree will no longer work with 10. I want to re-install win 7 how is the easiest and quickest way to do it
    Thanks

10. Hi,
    Easiest way would be to restore a system image created before the 10 upgrade.
    If not put your personal files on a flash drive or external hard drive and format the existing hard drive and reinstall win-7.
    Clean Install Windows 7 - Windows 7 Help Forums

ThrashZone, Mar 11, 2018
  11. Would a reflect image work to install after I get 7 back on

12. ThrashZone, Mar 11, 2018
  13. Peachtree Acc't not working

I have a image of the drive but it was done when running 10. Is that ok?

14. Berton Win User
    Before Upgrading a couple of HP computers to Win10 from Win7 I used the built-in program to create the Factory Restore discs, can go back to Win7 if needed. The install of Win10 does not always mess with the factory restore partition that can be reached during boot-up. Downside is that function and the discs do a clean install to put the computer back to the day it shipped/was purchased new so a backup or copy first of your data files to a different drive, anything that exists nowhere else, will be wise.

Berton, Mar 11, 2018
  15. for some reason windows did another upgrade and now my peachtree is working again. This is why I hate win 10 its messes up all the time. Thanks for all the help hope I never have another problem like this again

Ben Daniels, Mar 13, 2018
Thema:

Peachtree Acc't not working

1. Peachtree Acc't not working - Similar Threads - Peachtree Acc't working

2. Dictation is not working working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dictation is not working working: When I start the tool WIN+H it just says ”to use dictation select a text field” notepad, WordPad and office word are on – nothing, not registered at all, empty web online fields same and it does not listen, not even when the microphone icon is pressed. However, if I open...
  3. Work Account not working

Work Account not working: On the downloaded version of Windows, I can not sign in with my work/school account. It has been going on for several months. Please help me and explain what to do next!...
  4. Internet working but.....not working..?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet working but.....not working..?: i was trying to undervolt my laptop and i knew what i was doing, after a few hours, i tried opening valorant (a AAA video game) when suddenly it showed that i was unable to connect to the game platform error no 43 now i dont know what went wrong so i restared my laptop a few...
  5. display working but not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    display working but not working: my monitor is succesfully connected though display port but windows cant recognise itmy monitor says no signal while windows says its "there" but not there i could not find anything on google about it all of anything just says update ur drivers or fuck with the port. has...
  6. Sage Peachtree 2012 Pro Accounting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sage Peachtree 2012 Pro Accounting: I have Sage Peachtree 2012 Pro Accounting which ran fine on Windows 10 v. 1809, however, when I updated to v. 1903 I suddenly couldn't look at past accounting transaction periods when clicking the Options button when in Accounts Receivable transactions. So, here's my...
  7. Peachtree Pro Accounting 2012 responds slowly after feature update 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Peachtree Pro Accounting 2012 responds slowly after feature update 1903: Hi - I recently installed Windows 10 feature update 1903. I have Peachtree Pro Accounting 2012 and when I go into Reports - Accounts Receivable - Customer Transaction History it displays the current period fine. But, when I click on the Options button to change the date range...
  8. Unable to run 3rd party Software after upgrade the windows 10 version to 1809 (Peachtree)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to run 3rd party Software after upgrade the windows 10 version to 1809 (Peachtree): Hi, Recently I have Upgraded my windows 10 OS from 1709 to 1809, After that it required admin privilege for my accounting software(Peachtree). Because of that non admin users are unable to use this software. i need to fix this without using 3rd party software. Can I fix...
  9. OldNewExplorer - working then not working

OldNewExplorer - working then not working: I really want my Details Pane to be at the bottom of the screen (Win7) rather than the RH side (Win10) and OldNewExplorer is the only thing that does this for Win10 users (as far as I know). But it seems to stop working of its own accord - I've just noticed that it's not...
  10. Network working, but not working.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network working, but not working.: This morning I installed a new SSD and Windows 10 Home Pro. After installing my network adapter drivers, it indicated that I had internet connectivity. I am able to use Edge to browse the web. However, nothing else can access the internet. Firefox does nothing. I can't even...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. peachtree software not work open