Windows 10: pen for use on touch screen

Discus and support pen for use on touch screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; what kind of pen do I need for a touch screen laptop (not Microsoft Surface). I have tried the non electronic ie just a rubber tip and they don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ElaineMcKinnon, Aug 1, 2018.

1. pen for use on touch screen

what kind of pen do I need for a touch screen laptop (not Microsoft Surface). I have tried the non electronic ie just a rubber tip and they don't wot=rk as well as my finger

:)

ElaineMcKinnon, Aug 1, 2018
  2. looney22 Win User

touch pen not working

Had a problem with ,the touch screen not working. Got that fixed but now the touch screen works but the pen does not. Does anyone know how to fix this. Thanks

looney22, Aug 1, 2018
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Pen and Touch Settings

OK, go to Control Panel Set view by option to Large icons Click Pen and Touch The Pen and Touch dialog box will open. Select either Pen Options tab or Touch tab. Once the Press and hold option is highlighted in the list, click Settings. Pen Options – Select
    this tab if you want to enable or disable “press and hold for right-clicking” on your touch pen. Touch – You can also use your finger to press and hold on a touch screen. Choose this tab if you want to turn on or off right-click for a finger press and hold.
    In the Press and Hold Settings window, check or uncheck the “Enable press and hold for right-clicking” option, and click OK.

DaveM121, Aug 1, 2018
  4. dencal Win User

pen for use on touch screen

touch pen not working

What computer or tablet is it.?

dencal, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

pen for use on touch screen

1. pen for use on touch screen - Similar Threads - pen touch screen

2. Touch screen and pen lagging / skipping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch screen and pen lagging / skipping: My touch screen and pen have recently started to skip certain areas on my screen. I have tired to calibrate and reinstall the touch screen but nothing has been working....
  3. Touch screen and pen lagging / skipping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touch screen and pen lagging / skipping: My touch screen and pen have recently started to skip certain areas on my screen. I have tired to calibrate and reinstall the touch screen but nothing has been working....
  4. pen and touch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    pen and touch: hello my name is ryan and yesterday i did and update on my computer and when it was done the touch screen function was uninstalled and i cant seam to find the driver anywhere on line. can some one help me out this laptop is in side of a truck and needs the touch screen...
  5. Pen and touch support with 20 touch points

Pen and touch support with 20 touch points: What Does it means https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pen-and-touch-support-with-20-touch-points/d6400f43-bc06-497e-b062-09792e42e447
  6. Pen and Touch Support

Pen and Touch Support: Hi, I have a Lenovo Thinkpad T540p and I would like to know if it has Pen and/or Touch support. In setting, I went to system to about then I saw Pen and touch: Touch support with two touch points. I would like to know if this means I have Pen and Touch support...
  7. Unresponsive touch pen

Unresponsive touch pen: Hi.i have a winmate rugged tablet which i bought new a year and a half ago. About 2 months ago the pen stopped working. The touch screen still works perfectltso its not that. Any ideas anyone? Thanks in advance...
  8. What kind of pen do I need to use on touch screen?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What kind of pen do I need to use on touch screen?: I use a touch screen laptop, it is not Microsoft Surface. I don’t know what kind of stylus to use with my device. I tried some of them but they don’t work. Thank you for the answer...
  9. touch pen not working

touch pen not working: Had a problem with ,the touch screen not working. Got that fixed but now the touch screen works but the pen does not. Does anyone know how to fix this. Thanks 69913
  10. Not using touch screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Not using touch screen: I'm planning to buy a new laptop but will never be using the touch screen. Will I lose any functionality in Win10 by just using a mouse and keyboard with a touch-screen laptop? Do touch screen models use a different version of Win10? BTW, I know I can buy a non-touch...