Windows 10: pen to start my computer

Discus and support pen to start my computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; each time I start my computer then close down I have come up a new pen because it wont take it again help I need to use computer and one in new... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by sharimontoliu, Aug 12, 2020.

1. pen to start my computer

each time I start my computer then close down I have come up a new pen because it wont take it again

help I need to use computer and one in new

:)

sharimontoliu, Aug 12, 2020
  2. Tenforo Active Member

Support for Pen with Windows Application Driver v1.1 Preview

Source: Announcing support for Pen with Windows Application Driver v1.1 - Preview available now - Windows Developer Blog

Tenforo, Aug 12, 2020
  3. Tenforo Active Member
    Support for Pen with Windows Application Driver v1.1 Preview

Source: Announcing support for Pen with Windows Application Driver v1.1 - Preview available now - Windows Developer Blog

Tenforo, Aug 12, 2020
  4. pen to start my computer

Stylus pen

Hi,

It can be a compatibility issue between the pen and your tablet. We suggest that you visit the manufacturer of the Bamboo Ink pen for the list of devices that are compatible with the pen.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

pen to start my computer

1. pen to start my computer - Similar Threads - pen start computer

2. Help with connecting a pen to your computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with connecting a pen to your computer: Hi, I have an HP ENVY computer type: HP ENVY After talking to your customer service we would love help connecting the pen to the computer not working, we were told it is Microsoft stuff so try to solve it in front of you. I'd love help* Moved from Community Center...
  3. Help with connecting a pen to your computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with connecting a pen to your computer: Hi, I have an HP ENVY computer type: HP ENVY After talking to your customer service we would love help connecting the pen to the computer not working, we were told it is Microsoft stuff so try to solve it in front of you. I'd love help* Moved from Community Center...
  4. My computer will not start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer will not start: My computer will not start https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-will-not-start/eff53025-c43a-4613-8b8f-02d4bb14f010
  5. My computer will not start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer will not start: My computer will not start https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-will-not-start/eff53025-c43a-4613-8b8f-02d4bb14f010
  6. My computer is confusing my touch screen as a pen device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer is confusing my touch screen as a pen device: I have a Lenovo Flex6-14 laptop with Active Pen2 and my touch screen stopped working one day without any updates made to the computer. I went into Device Manager and in the properties of HID-compliant touch screen it says the location as being Lenovo Pen Device. There is no...
  7. My pen

My pen: hello I cant find my windows pen I Tried going to settings looking for lost devices but under pen it doesn't show a link or anything does anybody have advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pen/11ac65f7-7e35-42dd-96d2-d4ffbb61009f
  8. Microsoft Pen: My pen is not consistent during writing

Microsoft Pen: My pen is not consistent during writing: Hi there My pen become wiggly during writing, it is not consistent at all !. For example when I try to draw a straight line it become wiggly and not as drawn (see figure below). I tried to adjust it from setting, but this didn't work. I thought this might be from the pen...
  9. Start my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Start my computer: After the mandatory upgrading to my operation Windows 10 Home on 18/05/2019 my system it became too slow, especially at start-up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-my-computer/047e9869-d2fc-4f99-8eec-bc30015c317a
  10. Starting my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Starting my computer: I'd like to set up my desktop computer so that when I start it I don't need to enter any login information (username, password, pin etc.). I've tried typing Netplwiz in the Start Menu and unchecking "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer." in the...