Windows 10: Pentagon CIO: Services all in agreement on Windows 10 goal

Discus and support Pentagon CIO: Services all in agreement on Windows 10 goal in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; All four military services and agencies across the Defense Department are in agreement with a tight timetable to move to Microsoft Windows 10, Pentagon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Kari, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Kari Win User

Pentagon CIO: Services all in agreement on Windows 10 goal

More: Pentagon CIO: Services all in agreement on Windows 10 goal

:)

2. wigneys Win User

Unable to upgrade Acer Aspire E5-471G to Win 10

The "Get Windows 10 App" does not appear. Running OEM 8.1. I have:

a) Updated the PC with all applicable patches;

b) Used the troubleshooter on the Win 10 upgrade page: selecting "upgrade now" results in the very helpful error "Something happened"; downloading the ISO image and running it prompted me for a Product ID and wouldn't accept the Product ID from the System
    Info page.

What's going on? Pretty disappointing experience with the new Microsoft OS. BTW, I'm CIO of an Enterprise Agreement customer, so this doesn't fill me with confidence about upgrading 10,000 PCs.

thanks...

wigneys, Apr 18, 2016
  3. Service agreement

Hi,

I am Sumit, an Independent advisor and a Microsoft MVP here to help.

Yes. Microsoft has recently announced changes in Terms of Service, so that is perfectly legit.

Sumit Dhiman2, Apr 18, 2016
Thema:

Pentagon CIO: Services all in agreement on Windows 10 goal

1. Pentagon CIO: Services all in agreement on Windows 10 goal - Similar Threads - Pentagon CIO Services

2. Microsoft Service Agreement !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Service Agreement !: I am just wondering ! I am running Windows 10 21H2 and I am trying to digest the new Microsoft service agreement. I use my own Microsoft office 2019 and use most apps out of the "store". Like a lot of people I use CCLEANER AND MALWAREBYTES and one or two third party apps, so...
  3. Microsoft Service Agreement !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Service Agreement !: I am just wondering ! I am running Windows 10 21H2 and I am trying to digest the new Microsoft service agreement. I use my own Microsoft office 2019 and use most apps out of the "store". Like a lot of people I use CCLEANER AND MALWAREBYTES and one or two third party apps, so...
  4. Microsoft Service Agreement !

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Windows 10 Agreement

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Agreement: Hello everyone I have a question about what others think the license agreement really means when it says the following in section 15 in a June 2021 Windows 10 License Agreement:“You can also review the terms at any of the links in this agreement by typing the URLs into a...
  6. Microsoft Services Agreement October 2020

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Services Agreement October 2020: I would like a succinct & very easy-to-understand explanation of the updated Microsoft Services Agreement - which applies from 1st October 2020. Including which Microsoft software will continue to be free to use. Does such a thing exist? If so what is the URL?...
  7. Service agreement

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Service agreement: I received an email today from an anonymous address which says i need to log in to update the microsoft service agreement. It has arrives in my inbox, not junk. There is a link in it which i have not followed. Is this likely to be genuine? Thanks...
  8. Microsoft service agreement

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft service agreement: Just had the email from MS re the service agreement. What they don't clearly state is what they support free and what do I have to pay for. For example a recent windows update trashed my PC and I contacted MS support to resolve this, they said I would have to pay! It was...
  9. Changes to Microsoft Services Agreement

in Windows 10 News
    Changes to Microsoft Services Agreement: Your Services Agreement made clearer You’re receiving this email because we are updating the Microsoft Services Agreement, which applies to one or more Microsoft products or services you use. We’re making these updates to clarify our terms and ensure that they remain...
  10. Read Microsoft Services Agreement Terms

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Read Microsoft Services Agreement Terms: How to: Read Microsoft Services Agreement Terms How to Read Microsoft Services Agreement Terms The Microsoft Services Agreement is an agreement between you and Microsoft (or one of its affiliates) that governs your use of Microsoft consumer online products and services....