Windows 10: People a

Discus and support People a in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This is very frustrating, people app doesn't sync my Gmail account. I did everything i could like removing my google account, re-added it, didn't help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ditendra, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Ditendra Win User

People a

This is very frustrating, people app doesn't sync my Gmail account. I did everything i could like removing my google account, re-added it, didn't help. Contacts don't appear in people app!
    Any help will be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

People a [​IMG]

:)

Ditendra, Apr 5, 2017

2. windows 10 from vista

I have a hp cpu with two screens that ran on vista

I upgraded to windows 7 with issues then 10

After i install windows does not find both screens and loads a generic driver for one screen

Also, the hard drive keeps running at max speed .... as if it is searching for something

Drive utility programs from the net do not find missing drivers for known devices

I have tried loading the driver NVIDAA GE Force GT 220 which i think is for my hp monitors

however i get a message it can not complete the install without changes to the BIOS

any help?

cat people, Apr 5, 2017
  3. Error code: 0xc1010103, while playing videos, streaming movie from laptop to Samsung smart TV Windows 10.

Hi,

I am facing problem to play video's and Movie in window 10. Its showing error 0xc1010103 all time.

I check all the drive and codec was fine work,

i try to stream the movie from my laptop to my samsung smart tv and microsoft gif mi 1010103 code

please a need a fix for this

Ray

Old title: film and TV.

demasyfunny People, Apr 5, 2017
  4. People a

Caledon Ken, Apr 9, 2017
Thema:

People a